Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
She’s doing it all for sympathy there’s fuck all wrong she’s been called out by more than one person and now she’s hodeing till the heat dies down and made up a bullshit excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Faith61

VIP Member
WTF!!!! I don't even know what to say about the "key witness"!!!
On a side note, I bet she is a barrel of laughs to live with!! A total ray of sunshine and flowers!! 🙈🙈
She's absolutely wild isn't she? I've never heard such rage 🤪
Key witness that had no clue that the case had already been heard, without her "statement"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Faith61

VIP Member
What drama is going on now ? Just saw her live
Goodness knows...just heard her making some silly comment /threat and saying " you can't leave finger prints on bricks "
She's such a bloody charmer ...someone's rattled it's cage, but, what's new?😳

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230722_184652_TikTok.jpg
Oopsie,kim..dish the tea, practisewotyapreach, always was gonna happen🤣
Honeymoon is over? 🤣like five year old kids in school playground!!

ETA..least you can have a good night sleep now goblin goblin, or do you miss being on call "watching your pal sleep?🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
I don’t understand her motive. Didn’t she kick off because her child wasn’t in the same class with her friends? But now she’s not even in the same school as her friends so she can’t see them on break? Have I missed something as it doesn’t make sense?
Hope you're reading fringe goblin...you're attention seeking knob head!!

Hope you're reading fringe goblin...you're attention seeking knob head!!
Reminds me of a hillbillie🤣🤣
Not funny as there is a child involved, but her and him together are like a pair of hillbillies!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Nevermind people watching their noses, you want to becareful with cheating the benefits system. Never know who's going to report you 😉
Screenshot_20230519_201053_TikTok.jpg

• Haha

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Crying coz her tiktok has been permanently banned when she tries to do good for people and give her kids a better life, never heard so much bullshit in my life. She raised money for a charity and kept it, smokes in the house with her kids about, talks to her kids like shit. Stop crying Trunchy it's a social media account 😂😂😂
Used derogatory words towards the LGBT community on lives, has cig burns in her bedding (that’s just my opinion on the level of grossness sorry I can’t get over it 😂) lies, steals, threatens people then cry’s when they make a video about her. Honestly I’d take my accounts down myself and call it a day and then drive off into the sunset splashing the cash I’d just earned from stealing from charity. Oh sorry I mean that I can’t donate yet because it’s too hard to press send 😂

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
View attachment 2304266Been told not to mention GOBLIN!!
But this is her thread, it has her name on it, so i can do as i wish,.soz,Kim/practisewotyapreach/ shan's hammer/dish the tea!!

But what a jump.scare🤪
Shergar wants his teef back!
And good on ya facing your fears.GOBLIN.
Not much option when you get convicted of driving under influence of drugs, unless you want to sit in your hanging kitchen all day🤢

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Watch out there's a scary Goblin about. I'm sure everyone is shaking in their boots 😂😂
Screenshot_20230718_194423_TikTok.jpg

Imagine highlighting that you sort of cleaned your dining table. Grotty cunt she is. Them kids must think they live in the local dump site . Dread to think what their bedrooms look like 🤢
Screenshot_20230718_211848_TikTok.jpg

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Id take her more seriously if she changed her clothes, tidied her house, sorted her fringe and did a fkn TikTok outing the person instead of threatening

Proper drama llama

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
honestly I get so scared when she does these TikTok’s
Can’t sleep or anything cus I’m worried she’s gonna come and get me

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
A new picture of the scabs kitchen side, what a grotbag, never does housework 🤢 imagine someone never cleaning their work surfaces 🤮🤮.
Also not long ago she tried convincing everyone she was coming off the weed and onto CBD drops and vape, yet she's sat on live making her nightly joints 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2202102
Stop it🤣🤣🤣
Has she moved the boots bag?
may have had polygrip in to stop the teef flying out🤪

• Haha