Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catinthebag

Hey feral goblin you even stated you was going to block anyone who made videos about Shan, but then you was in Scottish dad in Wales live while he was doing impressions of Shan and you was begging to be his mod. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mod me mod me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I bloody love the desperation of the β€˜mod me mod me’ crowd. Can literally smell the desperation from here. Or maybe that’s just her general grottiness πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Johnson1901

VIP Member
β€œYou made the wrong move, Princess!!”

Oh shut the fkn hell up and get back under ya bridge you gremlin

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
You still ready to dance Goblin. Are you ready for the next installment. Hold on tight to your teeth, you won't want to lose them in your fit of rage. Instead of telling people I'm still crying into my porridge, tell people how much you raged to me whenever someone commented about you on tattle so I know for a fact you will be raging everytime you refresh tattle and see posts about yourself. Go make up some joints, you will need to start relaxing your anger soon 🀣🀣🀣

• Heart

Catinthebag

Not sure why when there’s a family emergency people feel the need to update TikTok. Oh yeah cos they love the DRAMA! All for the bloody sympathy. We didn't need to know what was going on…. But she desperately needed to tell us. Zero sympathy. Don’t care how that make me look πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Just here to correct my post, feral goblin isn't rich enough to afford ❄ so she has to settle for amphetamine, the exact drug she slated Shan for after I said I had proof Shan was on it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Goblin does it on special occasions though, IE Christmas and hides it on top of her grubby kitchen cupboard so her poor kids don't find it. Imagine bigging herself up that she's still got her kids and Shan hasn't when she's doing exactly the same things. What a shitty specimen that calls itself a 'mother'

• Wow
  • Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Hey fellow immature bitches, I'm still lurking, just had some personal issues going on. I see Goblin has made more enemies, there's a surprise. Last time I checked her accounts were on private, you trying to hide Goblin or have you finally gone to take your face for a shit. Either way I'm lapping up the karma πŸ˜‰

• Heart

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
We will always get the blame she is I’ll find ever single excuse to blame everyone else but her herself

Faith61

VIP Member
I didn't think I would find myself back on this thread but here we are. Just a few facts for everyone. The charity money was never sent to the neonatal unit which is what it was raised for. She also threatened on several occasions to out info on Shans kids court case, even though she was told it could damage the case, what does that tell you about the feral mouthed goblin. We all know she also lost her licence from driving under the influence of drugs, but because she 'owned' it, that makes it ok. No you owned it because you got caught so didn't have much choice, then cried about losing your licence.
Anyway I'm glad to be back πŸ€ͺ
Welcome back...feral mouthed goblin 🀣🀣❀
Can't get much lower than that goblin 😑😑😑
It's all about her vendetta with shan...the children are irrelevant..πŸ˜₯

• Sad

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shes never clout chased before but told us to take our faces for a shit when we didn't give her recognition πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolute imbecile. Plus spent hours talking about Shan to get her numbers up in her lives πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I see she's doing a charity live tonight, people obviously don't remember the last time she raised money for the neonatal unit and never gave it to them. Goblin the scammer with a dodgy fringe πŸ˜‚

• Haha