MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed today's video, even though it was a challenge, it was one that many guests might try if not in one day, over several. I had forgotten how many locations have on-ride photos as most would not link up to my account after riding, nor had a spot to review and tap to ensure they were connected. I was like, oh, easy - MK has 3, AK and DHS have 2, 1 at Epcot. Wrong.

What was also appreciated was that there were not eating segments and no over-spending (except for that one minnievan, which I don't blame them for using).

Total LOL @ the kid in the fountain they accidentally caught on cam.

Reactions: 5
Ugh, the "SHHH" gesture got old 2 years ago. At least she's out of the box with Mammoth by winking in a new one.
Let's play YouTube thumbnail bingo:
- "Shhh" - Top X Secrets of XYZ!
- Head down with hand on eyebrow - Are they crying or exhausted? - Biggest Mistake...
- "Yes!" Fist Pump - We found XXX...
- Worried face - Did they screw something up, are they going to tell you how to fix your own screw up, Is the park closing?
- Face of channel's head in front of blurred background with magnifying glass highlighting something - XX Things you missed!
- Two people looking angry at each other - "you got some 'splaining to do!", but really some kind of challenge video.
- Laser beam eyes - Disney/Universal did something: that pissed off die hard fans or pissed me off. I'm just trying to capitalize on hate clicks.

I figure these could apply to any YouTube channel. Any others?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's play YouTube thumbnail bingo:
- "Shhh" - Top X Secrets of XYZ!
- Head down with hand on eyebrow - Are they crying or exhausted? - Biggest Mistake...
- "Yes!" Fist Pump - We found XXX...
- Worried face - Did they screw something up, are they going to tell you how to fix your own screw up, Is the park closing?
- Face of channel's head in front of blurred background with magnifying glass highlighting something - XX Things you missed!
- Two people looking angry at each other - "you got some 'splaining to do!", but really some kind of challenge video.
- Laser beam eyes - Disney/Universal did something: that pissed off die hard fans or pissed me off. I'm just trying to capitalize on hate clicks.

I figure these could apply to any YouTube channel. Any others?
This is awesome.
---

You should start your own how to make a YouTube thumbnail course for the low low price of $20/month (gives you Discord benefits). :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Let's take a minute to talk about Breedlove. For someone that eats plant-based only and walks around parks all day, the dude has really ballooned up. I'd say he's twice the size as when he first hit the AllEarsNet scene. Where the hell could these excess calories be coming from? Could he actually not be vegan, and he's secretly eating meat and snack cheeses all day long? The dude also doesn't drive, which might have made sense when you worked on Broadway and public transport was everywhere, but how the hell does a grown man not just get a license?

Reactions: 2
Let's take a minute to talk about Breedlove. For someone that eats plant-based only and walks around parks all day, the dude has really ballooned up. I'd say he's twice the size as when he first hit the AllEarsNet scene. Where the hell could these excess calories be coming from? Could he actually not be vegan, and he's secretly eating meat and snack cheeses all day long? The dude also doesn't drive, which might have made sense when you worked on Broadway and public transport was everywhere, but how the hell does a grown man not just get a license?
He could be one of those vegans/vegetarians who just eats buckets of fried taters.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He could be one of those vegans/vegetarians who just eats buckets of fried taters.
I have a friend like that. Tells us we're super unhealthy and gross for eating meat and dairy, but all she does is eat vegan convenience food and/or out at restaurants every night. I fail to see how that's any better, especially as she's several stone heavier than any one of us meat eaters in the group.

Reactions: 1
It's a misconception that all vegans are healthy!
I used to work with a vegan lady who was obese and she admitted it's because she's lazy and prefers eating processed vegan food like vegan sausages and chips
vegan doesn't automatically mean healthy and loads of vegan foods are almost as bad as non vegan food!

Reactions: 11
It's a misconception that all vegans are healthy!
I used to work with a vegan lady who was obese and she admitted it's because she's lazy and prefers eating processed vegan food like vegan sausages and chips
vegan doesn't automatically mean healthy and loads of vegan foods are almost as bad as non vegan food!
Agreed, remember that Coke and Oreos are vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Breedlove doesn’t understand as a vlogger you should only take a bite when reviewing dishes? So he just eats five full plates every time he goes?

There was a guy in college who was all vegan this and that. He was a jackass anyway, but he went on and on about being vegan, but he'd get drunk at least every weekend and smoked, so yeah, health nut there.

How do you know if somebody is a lawyer, a vegan or a marathon runner? They will tell you within 5 minutes of meeting them.

I think Breedlove is just hitting that age where his metabolism has slowed and he can't eat and drink like a younger guy anymore.

Did he inherit a bunch of money or something? I can't imagine part time vlogger paying the bills to live in central Florida but maybe he's got other gigs as well.

Reactions: 6
How do you know if somebody is a lawyer, a vegan or a marathon runner? They will tell you within 5 minutes of meeting them.

I think Breedlove is just hitting that age where his metabolism has slowed and he can't eat and drink like a younger guy anymore.

Did he inherit a bunch of money or something? I can't imagine part time vlogger paying the bills to live in central Florida but maybe he's got other gigs as well.
You also forgot is someone's into crypto, they'll tell you way before you meet them.

I still find it ironic that initially, they talked about avoiding doing food reviews yet lately I feel like that's all I have seen.

I think the new and shiny is starting to wear off. I find myself being more entertained by All Ears and other vloggers than some of the MC content that has been coming out.

Reactions: 4
I've enjoyed Quincy and Fry Bucket on AllEars when usually I found them really boring or annoying. I like Emma too. Breedlove and Dusty can go fly kites though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.