MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what the title was but she definitely posted about the experience
My speculation is that Molly finds herself "above" collaboration, so anything that features some other vlogger, especially one as young- sorry, my mistake, older, and better looking like Jackie is a strict no-no.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My speculation is that Molly finds herself "above" collaboration, so anything that features some other vlogger, especially one as young- sorry, my mistake, older, and better looking like Jackie is a strict no-no.
So you’re just trolling. Got it. 👌🏼

Reactions: 5
Is Jackie better looking? Thats quote subjective.

molly is extremely attractive IMO.

Reactions: 3
I remember her posting something on Instagram. Probably about 6 weeks ago. She had a hosted hashtag on the post.
You're right, maybe it was a very long detailed instagram story and not a video.

---

Maybe it was just a very detailed instagram story but I definitely remember seeing a video. she made it clear that she wouldn''t be recording in the actual rooms so as no to spoil it. She showed around the lobby area/memorabilia and had a drink at the bar from what I remember.

Reactions: 1

saying Jackie's better looking than Molly. I like saying Nate is an athlete.

Emma at all ears is the best looking blogger fallowed by Molly.

Reactions: 2
Personally I'd rather discuss ridiculousness of these folks than any beauty ranking scholarship competition.

Reactions: 12
Molly'd be a lot better without the theatrical makeup.
Without it she's a genuinely naturally attractive woman.
With it...not so much. What is it with the thick ring of lipstick she slaps on?

Molly, we know you're reading this. You're galloping towards 40 years old, dial the makeup back a bit

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Without it she's a genuinely naturally attractive woman.
With it...not so much. What is it with the thick ring of lipstick she slaps on?

Molly, we know you're reading this. You're galloping towards 40 years old, dial the makeup back a bit
Yeah it’s a bit much especially for when a camera is a foot from your face and you “want to blend in”.

Reactions: 2
Remember Tammy Faye Bakker, the woman who was known for wearing too much makeup? (Granted TFB was quoted as wanting to be remembered by her eyelashes).

I know Molly feels it's her signature look but I agree it's time. She needs to dial back the makeup unless she wants to be known by it, focus on a more natural look. What folk should remember is her energy and joy when showing and talking about the things she loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
as a makeup artist it’s not so much the amount but the horrendous application but i digress. i’d be happy if we didn’t get closeups of the chewing. 🤢

Reactions: 4

Personally, I think it comes down to whether you find Molly’s plastered on makeup or Jackie’s thirsty ass hair extensions more distracting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The stuffing her face and eating like a pig thing has really gotten old.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.