MollyMcAwesome #2 MammothClub: Just Don't Dare Say Hello

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know if somebody is a lawyer, a vegan or a marathon runner? They will tell you within 5 minutes of meeting them.

I think Breedlove is just hitting that age where his metabolism has slowed and he can't eat and drink like a younger guy anymore.

Did he inherit a bunch of money or something? I can't imagine part time vlogger paying the bills to live in central Florida but maybe he's got other gigs as well.
He did make-up on Broadway musicals for years, probably put back some money that way. Could be a guy with a well off family, too.

Reactions: 1
Btw, the previous video and now this one, lemme get this straight, they're basically working FOR Disney now while fleecing 100's of thousands from the pay pigs, too? Jesus Christ, cancel your payments. What percentage do you imagine only paid up because they felt like they were helping independent content creators? Abandon ship NOW. I've often seen it wondered here why Disney allows the vlogging. This is like example number one right here. YOU are paying their advertising budget for them. It's like getting cable TV and saying, "Hey, let me pay extra for commercials, I'm a moron!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Over in an older Best Life & Beyond thread there is a picture of them posing with a gentleman in a powered wheelchair who appears to be mentally as well as physically handicapped. I am starting to wonder more if these types of people on the fringe of society and struggling to find connection are the ones sending these vloggers money every month. I am not accusing Mammoth Club or any vlogger of trying to cultivate these para social relationships but it doesn't look like they are trying to prevent them either.

Still waiting for a paying Mammoth Club woolie or whatever they are called to come here and state their case. All opinions are welcome but some are subject to ridicule.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm on the fence on how I feel about Molly taking Disney's free night in POFQ and gift cards here. She wants to be on "the list" and turning them down is akin to saying that she doesn't need them. On the other hand, she comes across as more authentic when Disney is not paying the bill for her.

Rant: The Disney Marketing department has gotten LAZY and still hasn't a clue what to do with the shift to social media from television that happened a long time back. If Disney is looking to do a round of layoffs, may I suggest this time don't target IT where every person is needed, but rather the entire marketing department? They have failed the parks, failed the movies and triple failed on that giant 50th shebang that was more like a kerplop.

Disney is still using the model whereby they pay vloggers in gift cards, free stays and other perks to give them a Disney-focused vlog which works as advertising. Sure it's the golden nugget all the vloggers are vying for, but it produces repetitive garbage. They are nothing more than a method by which to control the output of Disney-positive content.

Of course Disney likes Molly - she's upbeat, she's a former cast member who learned the pillars of Disney and who left on good terms. It also helps that she's got a large following. Challenging Molly to see how much she can get done in a day while staying on property doesn't feel like content, it feels like filler just because Disney Marketing hit January and they had no better ideas to fill the void. If they want to spend money on a vlogger and it's January, give them special back-stage access to the artists, let them get a free art lesson, put them in the kitchen with the chef and have them try their hand at creating one of the booth items - best for laughs if the vlogger fails and it was not a setup.

they're basically working FOR Disney now
Molly is not on the payroll - she's on a leash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Over in an older Best Life & Beyond thread there is a picture of them posing with a gentleman in a powered wheelchair who appears to be mentally as well as physically handicapped. I am starting to wonder more if these types of people on the fringe of society and struggling to find connection are the ones sending these vloggers money every month. I am not accusing Mammoth Club or any vlogger of trying to cultivate these para social relationships but it doesn't look like they are trying to prevent them either.
I remember seeing a portion of ResortTV1's livestream last year where an older gentleman (grandpa aged) walked up to Josh on camera and handed him $300 cash. I was sickened to see it.

It reminds me how important our connections to community are. Of course, that man is free to do whatever he wants with his money, but how sad that a vlogger is his connection to Disney. Have friends or family to go with, volunteer at GKTW or just send your money there.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Still waiting for a paying Mammoth Club woolie or whatever they are called to come here and state their case. All opinions are welcome but some are subject to ridicule.
I don't know if anyone else has heard of Florida Park Explorers but a lot of their paying clients are those who are cash-strapped and disabled but buy a lot of merchandise and those monthly treasure boxes. I'm guessing it's the typical person who lives vicariously through these vloggers...

Reactions: 3
It would be more forgivable if she clearly didn't need the room, or "a few gift cards" / side note, it's always vague on the gift cards, isn't it? They never just come out and say, "Disney gave me $1,000 in lodging and expenses on top of the $50k you gave me!" To me it's very simple. You want to be authentic? Don't be involved with Disney in this way. Or if you want to be spoon fed all these Disney perks, don't accept viewers' handouts. Plus, it's pretty clear this "challenge" is just a bullet point list Disney gave her and said to cover all these bases.

Last edited:
Indeed. No matter what anyone says, no brand is going to give away stuff to people who criticize them heavily. That would be dumb.

Just found this thread

I will start saying that on the Disney blogs world, I am rooting for both Mammoth and All Ears. I think both of them are better than 95% of them.

I am subscribed to both but I only watch videos that caught my interest. Now that I have no tripped planned, I watch them even less.

That being say, I don't have an issue with Molly leaving and starting strong. After all, I shared that goal in my working (worked for other and quit to do my own thing).

I do find weird how similar her videos are to all Ears. The titles, the format, the thumbnails. You can't tell if it's a new MC video or an old AE one.

Also I think she needs to record content with different people. The chemistry with Alan and Alex is good but it's getting repetitive. I think she did had a good camera chemistry with Quincey and the All Ears editor. The all ears editor is a character on his/her own and is terrible missed on MC videos.

Maybe get someone who can show us the water rides without whining and or a pouty face. Also we get that you like coffee.

Meanwhile, All Ears Staff will keep getting better. I think they are trying hard to use them all and not having one of them breakout as a star to avoid another Molly situation.

Reactions: 9
He did make-up on Broadway musicals for years, probably put back some money that way. Could be a guy with a well off family, too.
I think his uncle is someone big at Pixar according to an AE video I saw a long time ago

Just found this thread

I will start saying that on the Disney blogs world, I am rooting for both Mammoth and All Ears. I think both of them are better than 95% of them.

I am subscribed to both but I only watch videos that caught my interest. Now that I have no tripped planned, I watch them even less.

That being say, I don't have an issue with Molly leaving and starting strong. After all, I shared that goal in my working (worked for other and quit to do my own thing).

I do find weird how similar her videos are to all Ears. The titles, the format, the thumbnails. You can't tell if it's a new MC video or an old AE one.

Also I think she needs to record content with different people. The chemistry with Alan and Alex is good but it's getting repetitive. I think she did had a good camera chemistry with Quincey and the All Ears editor. The all ears editor is a character on his/her own and is terrible missed on MC videos.

Maybe get someone who can show us the water rides without whining and or a pouty face. Also we get that you like coffee.

Meanwhile, All Ears Staff will keep getting better. I think they are trying hard to use them all and not having one of them breakout as a star to avoid another Molly situation.
I have seen Max’s name wrong more than once across social media and I think that says all it needs to about how important his role in the “club” is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have seen Max’s name wrong more than once across social media and I think that says all it needs to about how important his role in the “club” is.
But how could you not put together that Mammoth stands for Molly, Alan, and Max, and not an extinct dinosaur that has nothing to do with the brand?!

I find that inspiring. Molly McAwesome #3 Mammoth Club: Countdown to Extinction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Disney’s getting lots of complaints/ bad press about ridiculous wait times.
Response, lower attendance?
No, give a free room and a gift card to a vlogger so they put out a video about how much you can do in a day.

• Angry
Disney’s getting lots of complaints/ bad press about ridiculous wait times.
Response, lower attendance?
No, give a free room and a gift card to a vlogger so they put out a video about how much you can do in a day.
The stuff they gave her probably net cost them a few hundred bucks or even less. The way to decrease attendance is to keep increasing ticket prices. That is simple supply and demand. Artificially lowering max capacity and keeping ticket prices the same is just throwing money away and corporations don't tend to do that.

Last edited:
The stuff they gave her probably net cost them a few hundred bucks or even less. The way to decrease attendance is to keep increasing ticket prices. That is simple supply and demand. Artificially lowering max capacity and keeping ticket prices the same is just throwing money away and corporations don't tend to do that.
The issue is they've been doing that since like 2004, and they still haven't gotten to a point to price out enough people to make the parks less crowded.

The issue is they've been doing that since like 2004, and they still haven't gotten to a point to price out enough people to make the parks less crowded.
Exactly. No matter what you increase the price to, if you advertise and have all these vlogger dopes there all the time, it's going to create demand. If they really want to decrease attendance, they simply need to stop the vloggers, stop advertising and limit more strictly how many are in a park at one time. They never reveal what that actual number is, that I'm aware of.

Exactly. No matter what you increase the price to, if you advertise and have all these vlogger dopes there all the time, it's going to create demand. If they really want to decrease attendance, they simply need to stop the vloggers, stop advertising and limit more strictly how many are in a park at one time. They never reveal what that actual number is, that I'm aware of.
I'm not sure that more people wanting to pay more money to get in the parks is something Disney considers a bad thing.

They are never, ever going to limit the amount of people they let in below the capacity they have now. Did the parks even hit capacity at all last year?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.