Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone think of her tattoo? šŸ™ˆ
I think it's awful!

I have lots of tattoos and hate it when people say "What about when you're older?" But mine are timeless. Imagine being 47 and whipping your arm out to see a huge tatt of a holiday you went on when you were 19! Cringe.

Reactions: 6
I think it's awful!

I have lots of tattoos and hate it when people say "What about when you're older?" But mine are timeless. Imagine being 47 and whipping your arm out to see a huge tatt of a holiday you went on when you were 19! Cringe.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ i agree to be fair its jus. Cringe

Reactions: 3
Oh my god she should have at least researched decent tattoo artists itā€™s pretty bad the plane looks like a finger

Reactions: 4
I think it's awful!

It's absolutely revolting and huge. Very amateurish, like s child drew it on with black marker.

he looks like a sleazy car salesman
He seems a total drip. Yes Molly, no Molly.

The way she sticks her tongue out and does the stupid hand gestures in photos is so annoying. She really thinks she's something special. All the minions saying - oh you're stunning, perfect etc - she really isn't. She's a very average looking girl with terrible dress sense and hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I canā€™t stand liv either sheā€™s so miserable. Her least annoying friend is probably Erin, she seems alright. She is super stunning so molly is probably jealous šŸ˜‚
Used to think her dad was alright but Iā€™m sensing heā€™s getting too big for his boots now, thinking of himself as a bit of a star.
He totally fancies himself. I'd say he's a cheater. Her mum is very meek and mouse like. There was a period when dad didn't seem to be in the family home and he took the kids on holiday abroad without the mum. Thought this was very odd and Molly never answered questions on it. Anyway he seems to be back , very full of himself though

Reactions: 5
He totally fancies himself. I'd say he's a cheater. Her mum is very meek and mouse like. There was a period when dad didn't seem to be in the family home and he took the kids on holiday abroad without the mum. Thought this was very odd and Molly never answered questions on it. Anyway he seems to be back , very full of himself though
the fact he works away a lot, spending a bit of time in other cities in hotels, no doubt he uses that opportunity to his advantage

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to make comments about her dad cheating when thereā€™s absolutely no evidence to support that whatsoever. I wouldnā€™t like to read somebody saying that about my family especially when thereā€™s nothing to support it. I usually like this site because people tend to talk about stuff that has actually happened rather than assuming tit.

I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to make comments about her dad cheating when thereā€™s absolutely no evidence to support that whatsoever. I wouldnā€™t like to read somebody saying that about my family especially when thereā€™s nothing to support it. I usually like this site because people tend to talk about stuff that has actually happened rather than assuming tit.
Yes. Very unfair. No ones business and not right to assume anything like that if you ask me. Also, arenā€™t all dads cocky or whatever someone above said. Itā€™s literally a dad thing. Not cocky but like putting on an act in front of his kids friends to wind them up or something, donā€™t know how to describe it but itā€™s literally what all dads do lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Yes. Very unfair. No ones business and not right to assume anything like that if you ask me. Also, arenā€™t all dads cocky or whatever someone above said. Itā€™s literally a dad thing. Not cocky but like putting on an act in front of his kids friends to wind them up or something, donā€™t know how to describe it but itā€™s literally what all dads do lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
This is a tattle site, you seem to be in the wrong place. Besides how do you know there is no proof, that's all I'm saying.

This is a tattle site, you seem to be in the wrong place. Besides how do you know there is no proof, that's all I'm saying.
We donā€™t know that thereā€™s no proof, but unless you have proof that was a stupid and ridiculous assumption to make based on pure speculation. I could say that about anybody in the world ā€œI think they cheated on their partnerā€ but without any proof, Iā€™d just seem like a complete nutcase trying to cause trouble

Wtf... she included a video clip of a hospital emergency waiting room?!?! Jesus Christ do these youtubers have no limits? People are there for so many reasons and I doubt they want their faces put online sitting in hospital. Thatā€™s actually pissed me off so much Iā€™ve unfollowed her on everything. I used to think she was great but Iā€™m disgusted by this. People should be able to go to a bleeping hospital without being put online. I donā€™t care if she does it to her friend and heā€™s agreed, thatā€™s fine, but donā€™t include complete strangers in the clip too

Reactions: 9
We donā€™t know that thereā€™s no proof, but unless you have proof that was a stupid and ridiculous assumption to make based on pure speculation. I could say that about anybody in the world ā€œI think they cheated on their partnerā€ but without any proof, Iā€™d just seem like a complete nutcase trying to cause trouble
Jog on minion

Wtf... she included a video clip of a hospital emergency waiting room?!?! Jesus Christ do these youtubers have no limits? People are there for so many reasons and I doubt they want their faces put online sitting in hospital. Thatā€™s actually pissed me off so much Iā€™ve unfollowed her on everything. I used to think she was great but Iā€™m disgusted by this. People should be able to go to a bleeping hospital without being put online. I donā€™t care if she does it to her friend and heā€™s agreed, thatā€™s fine, but donā€™t include complete strangers in the clip too
I used to like Molly but she's becoming more and more unbearable. So full of herself and totally spoilt. All all the solo travel this, solo travel that, she travelled on the plane on her own yes but then joined a group where everything was arranged/planned for them - adventurous no!! You'd think she'd gone for a year or something, she was only away six weeks. Hopefully she'll piss off again soon somewhere for longer and take her drippy nerdy boyfriend with her.

Last edited:
Jog on minion

I used to like Molly but she's becoming more and more unbearable. So full of herself and totally spoilt. All all the solo travel this, solo travel that, she travelled on the plane on her own yes but then joined a group where everything was arranged/planned for them - adventurous no!! You'd think she'd gone for a year or something, she was only away six weeks. Hopefully she'll piss off again soon somewhere for longer and take her drippy nerdy boyfriend with her.
The thing is though tom seems ok and hes stayed around for a lot for their age idk if i would have been able to stay with somone going to uni for a year being away a lot and somone who goes away for 6 weeks i think ita always going to issue with tom as he has a notmal job where molly is flexiable can jet off when she feels like it i dont see youtube lasting for her shes under mangement but they take a big chunk apprently x

Exactly! She acts like being in tour groups in Australia for 6 weeks is 'such a huge accomplishment'. Get over yourself love. It's all organised and structured and everyone speaks English so no language barrier issues to contend with plus you were gifted some of it so it's not like you genuinely earned all of your trip yourself.
I definitely agree with the opinion that she is spoilt. Massively so.
I don't really get her appeal to be honest. I've only watched half a dozen of her videos and only wanted to check her out for the Australia content and ended up watching a few more (well skipping through them to be honest) and I really don't get the appeal about her. Not hating on her too much (apart from the spoilt thing) but she's just an average looking ordinary girl? shrug.

Exactly! She acts like being in tour groups in Australia for 6 weeks is 'such a huge accomplishment'. Get over yourself love. It's all organised and structured and everyone speaks English so no language barrier issues to contend with plus you were gifted some of it so it's not like you genuinely earned all of your trip yourself.
I definitely agree with the opinion that she is spoilt. Massively so.
I don't really get her appeal to be honest. I've only watched half a dozen of her videos and only wanted to check her out for the Australia content and ended up watching a few more (well skipping through them to be honest) and I really don't get the appeal about her. Not hating on her too much (apart from the spoilt thing) but she's just an average looking ordinary girl? shrug.
Thatā€™s why I liked her to start with. She was an average looking ordinary girl. She was relatable. But sheā€™s not anymore, sheā€™s lost touch with reality and her filming the A&E waiting room was the final straw for me

Reactions: 2
That blue dress she has on in her recent insta post is actually gross. Her style is awful. She wears really unflattering things.

Iā€™ve said it before, Iā€™ve watched her for years, I realised now I watched her out of habit, because I havenā€™t watched her once since January and this trip.

I think itā€™s because sheā€™s been off youtube for so long now (I donā€™t count pre filmed content)
im not interested in her aus vlogs and Iā€™m not interested in her anymore.

Itā€™s such a shame because I think sheā€™s a lovely person. I enjoyed her uni vlogs but I think thatā€™s because Iā€™m also a student so found it relatable! I donā€™t know, sheā€™s just very... vanilla these days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.