Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching her when she went to Australia because she changed towards the end of last year, haven’t watched since January and unsubbed at the “poor me” vlog...

glad I made the right choice and she’s confirmed it.

not because she’s trash talked willy, because she’s fake as duck.

Reactions: 3
I know, I just went to see if she’d deleted it! I’m not sure, I don’t think she’ll address it
Me either i think she will delete it and pretend it never happened i would respect her more if she just came out and spoke about it nothing can jutify it but just shows your taking responsibility for your actions and words

Me either i think she will delete it and pretend it never happened i would respect her more if she just came out and spoke about it nothing can jutify it but just shows your taking responsibility for your actions and words
unfortunately not many of these influencers own up to their mistakes. This is why people lose respect for them. She’d be really upset if someone asked her what she see’s in Tom, maybe she should put herself in other peoples shoes

Reactions: 2
unfortunately not many of these influencers own up to their mistakes. This is why people lose respect for them. She’d be really upset if someone asked her what she see’s in Tom, maybe she should put herself in other peoples shoes
Well this is but it really shows how immature she actually is does she think tom will look young forever 😂 but then even how she talks to tom is like a dog somtimes i find it odd he never stays over or anything i find so much stuff about their relationship strange tbf though i think it will be gone by tomorrow

Like if i spoke to my partner how she speaks to tom he tell me to do one

I don’t think she’s necessarily supported by her parents, I just don’t think they take anything from her for rent etc. So her entire income is hers to spend. She’s easily earning £30k a year (probably even more tbh) from her ad sense and ads and that can go far when most of your clothes and make up is gifted so all your money is spent on travel.

Her tweet

Watch everyone be like awww hun its okay 😂😂

Go see her insta stories it wont let me share ss here but shes so sorry she then insta stories about her playing the wii 😂😂

Now her friend lizzie has shared it do we think it is on purpose
Lizzie clearly knows what happened to Molly’s tweet so why would she post that? Immaturity at its finest

edit: Lizzie is now tweeting saying she meant he was less hot than he used to be... it’s called ageing and it’ll happen to her one day 😂 has It occurred to her that his wife might still find him attractive? He’s not going to care about Lizzie Barnett’s opinion

• Haha
Lizzie clearly knows what happened to Molly’s tweet so why would she post that? Immaturity at its finest

edit: Lizzie is now tweeting saying she meant he was less hot than he used to be... it’s called ageing and it’ll happen to her one day 😂 has It occurred to her that his wife might still find him attractive? He’s not going to care about Lizzie Barnett’s opinion
Ahaha. Yes Lizzie acts like she knows best quite often. Their vlogs/storytime when Molly got kicked out of the club by a bouncer showed how entitled they both were.

• Haha
so is Molly saying she thinks relationships should be based on looks not personality or other form of attraction (e.g. men with authority/men in military uniform - i'm probably getting i bit side tracked here thinking about my likes 😂 ) then why is she with Tom does she think he's a ten out of ten in appearance ? id certainly take current Prince William over Tom any day

I don’t think she’s necessarily supported by her parents, I just don’t think they take anything from her for rent etc. So her entire income is hers to spend. She’s easily earning £30k a year (probably even more tbh) from her ad sense and ads and that can go far when most of your clothes and make up is gifted so all your money is spent on travel.
Good point, your comment explains what I meant better than what I wrote.. Oops. I just meant that considering her subs aren’t the highest she seems to always have a lot of money, but then as you say this is probably as she most likely doesnt contribute to her household like other twenty-somethings usually do.

“Hate to burst your bubble” Molly, but for the UK 20 degrees is most definitely warm (a lot more than coat weather) especially for early April

“Hate to burst your bubble” Molly, but for the UK 20 degrees is most definitely warm (a lot more than coat weather) especially for early April
53E82193-98BD-4696-A078-5A883A38237D.png

• Haha
WTF is she on about - language barrier in Singapore? English is one of the three national languages. She is so ignorant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched her for a few years, I used to find her really lovely and genuine but I've been getting bad vibes from her recently so I unfollowed. She keeps being whiny about the fact she can't go to Dubai as if it's the biggest issue in the world, so stuck up

Reactions: 5
Toms care packages he drops into her - bet she doesn't do the same for him. Spoilt little girl.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.