Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t bare watching the London video, Tom acts like her little puppy

Reactions: 3
I wonder how he feels about her having the "best time of her life" in Australia without him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unfollowed her fully after her “poor me” corona upload.
I wasn’t bothered with her aus vlogs anyway so that was my final push to hit unsubscribe!!

she’s travelled so much for a girl her age, boohoo she can’t go to Dubai for her birthday.

Nope. Feck off

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed her fully after her “poor me” corona upload.
I wasn’t bothered with her aus vlogs anyway so that was my final push to hit unsubscribe!!

she’s travelled so much for a girl her age, boohoo she can’t go to Dubai for her birthday.

Nope. Feck off
What did she say in that video u seen that ad she done yesterday for the debut app i get these people have to earn money but doing ads around this time makes me sick

What did she say in that video u seen that ad she done yesterday for the debut app i get these people have to earn money but doing ads around this time makes me sick
oh self pity about her trips being cancelled and how she was supposed to go to Dubai for her 21 (joint trip for her dads 50th and her brothers 18th) and she can’t get to the gym and she needs to get an exercise bike..... it was just a lot of moaning about how it’s effecting her.

it made me click that unsubscribe button.

Reactions: 5
0D194639-849F-4C5D-8D33-472D75B8D0B7.png

Ooo what do you make of this tattlers?? Considering she’s meant to be an influencer, is this how she wants her subscribers to perceive her? I know it’s her opinion but people aren’t happy and are calling her out for it, saying there would be uproar if a man tweeted that about a woman

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
F5FADDCF-15D8-4789-B89F-7B0A5A3125FF.png

FEADED9D-6C5C-486E-9F9C-F47FD2DD5825.png

6D011B20-C6AF-479D-8BCA-A606EF07CBEF.png

Here are some of the responses. I’m disappointed, I didn’t think she would be this thoughtless. Considering she is supposed to be an influencer this is not very influential.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 101006
View attachment 101007
View attachment 101008

Here are some of the responses. I’m disappointed, I didn’t think she would be this thoughtless. Considering she is supposed to be an influencer this is not very influential.
no and she never seems that type like christ talk about being out spoken about the wrong thing thing is molly is very spoilt and that is apprant she makes out she pays for all these trips but lets be honest a lot of them have either been semi gifted or i bet she does have help from her parents she does a fair few ads but has a mangement which i know for a fact take quite a big cut from influencers she also has a decent car she runs she goes to london often using trains and we all know thats expensive i dont think she is fully independant as she lets on but that is my own thoughts on it she needs to think a little bit more with the things shes saying

Reactions: 2
no and she never seems that type like christ talk about being out spoken about the wrong thing thing is molly is very spoilt and that is apprant she makes out she pays for all these trips but lets be honest a lot of them have either been semi gifted or i bet she does have help from her parents she does a fair few ads but has a mangement which i know for a fact take quite a big cut from influencers she also has a decent car she runs she goes to london often using trains and we all know thats expensive i dont think she is fully independant as she lets on but that is my own thoughts on it she needs to think a little bit more with the things shes saying
completely get what you’re saying! She’s just about the only YouTuber I’ve never stopped watching however since she finished uni last year I’ve found her content boring and unappealing. She does come across spoilt, the way she talks to people is a bit rude and “I’m better than you” sort of way. I actually may have to unfollow her for that, I’ve lost respect. Her new video has annoyed me where she’s moaning she can’t go on holiday, we’ve all had to cancel/sacrifice plans due to what’s going on right now, not just her!

Reactions: 7
completely get what you’re saying! She’s just about the only YouTuber I’ve never stopped watching however since she finished uni last year I’ve found her content boring and unappealing. She does come across spoilt, the way she talks to people is a bit rude and “I’m better than you” sort of way. I actually may have to unfollow her for that, I’ve lost respect. Her new video has annoyed me where she’s moaning she can’t go on holiday, we’ve all had to cancel/sacrifice plans due to what’s going on right now, not just her!
yeah and the thing is if it was a family that scraped and saved every last penny for there dream holiday and sundently boom you can not go i would feel devestated for them this is molly she clearly has enough money to do all these trips so she will most likely have enough to just go again when this all is over and safe to travel she is self employed so is not tied down to when she can go i understand its upsetting but that video really grated on me too like i found it really upsetting the way she spoke and the way she made it about her like i dont know i really used to like molly and i genuinally felt she was pure and really herself and i liked that but i agree even the uni thing bugged me every week was her crying she wanted to go home but stayed there i do not get why as for how much it seemed to upset her what has she done with it ? nothing
i genuinally think she had some sort of ad going with unite students even her accomidation was free

sorry for the long rant its hard seeing some one you respected and liked change

yeah and the thing is if it was a family that scraped and saved every last penny for there dream holiday and sundently boom you can not go i would feel devestated for them this is molly she clearly has enough money to do all these trips so she will most likely have enough to just go again when this all is over and safe to travel she is self employed so is not tied down to when she can go i understand its upsetting but that video really grated on me too like i found it really upsetting the way she spoke and the way she made it about her like i dont know i really used to like molly and i genuinally felt she was pure and really herself and i liked that but i agree even the uni thing bugged me every week was her crying she wanted to go home but stayed there i do not get why as for how much it seemed to upset her what has she done with it ? nothing
i genuinally think she had some sort of ad going with unite students even her accomidation was free

sorry for the long rant its hard seeing some one you respected and liked change
that is really starting to blow up (more interaction that what molly usually gets) people are telling her to be kind and saying she’s shallow. Totally agree, she’s really acting selfish and immature. There’s plenty of time to go on holiday when this is over, she’s just got back from Australia so not like she needs a break! Don’t apologise for the rant, it is sad I really liked her too. We DM’d a few times like when I would reply to her insta stories and she seemed lovely, but the last few times she hasn’t replied so naturally I stopped interacting with her. She’s going to lose a lot of respect for that tweet, it was totally stupid and shows how naive she is

I don’t really see how she affords her lifestyle without help form her family as for someone doing full time influencing her channel/socials aren’t that highly subbed to, especially with her content being so repetitive since she’s finished uni. I don’t even want to start on her not being able to go on holiday when she’s not long been on one!

Reactions: 3
i def think that too i think she would have moved out by now otherwise i personally find it odd her and tom do not live together yet i know everyone has there prefrence but that is also what makes me think she has a lot more help from her parents then she lets on she does because i do think she would have moved out by now her content is repeative its all challenge videos or drive with mes do you remember when she told that story from her birthday night out ? i really think she made it sound a lot more dramatic i remember for me that video really hit me and made me realise that she has changed

Reactions: 1
she just gives SUCH "i think i'm better than you" vibes off and seems like such a 'mean girl' type, the ones who give you death glares if you even glance in their direction at a bar or in the girls loos on a night out

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.