Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll have to get a job soon. If I was her I'd continue with the travel plans for a year then look at her career options as I doubt this will pay much. She seems to get sent gifts but I don't see many ads, so I'm sure the perks of youtube are drying up now.

Reactions: 2
She'll have to get a job soon. If I was her I'd continue with the travel plans for a year then look at her career options as I doubt this will pay much. She seems to get sent gifts but I don't see many ads, so I'm sure the perks of youtube are drying up now.
yeah she does not do a lot of ads she said she only takes ones she believes in but do you remember that glasses ad she did a while ago yet no sign of them after that
also i can not imagine she makes a lot from youtube either her videos dont have many ads her views are crap im suprised her management dont drop her time they take a cut she can not be earning much at all

i mean social blade saids she earns up most of 11.000 a year i know social blade is somtimes not accurate though thats waaay less then an average paid job for her age

The market is so oversaturated and she doesn't have a unique selling point, now that she is done with school and uni. Her original following was likely mostly other sixth form students watchi g someone else go through sixth form, with occassional make up videos. Now it's challenges and influencer events. I'm finding with most youtubers that they have a 4-5 year shelf life if they are lucky. Fab Han is anotger example, her videos are boring, she needs to get a job.

Reactions: 4
I reckon she’ll start to take more ADs after she comes back from traveling when she is desperate for some money

The market is so oversaturated and she doesn't have a unique selling point, now that she is done with school and uni. Her original following was likely mostly other sixth form students watchi g someone else go through sixth form, with occassional make up videos. Now it's challenges and influencer events. I'm finding with most youtubers that they have a 4-5 year shelf life if they are lucky. Fab Han is anotger example, her videos are boring, she needs to get a job.
that is true i think too many want it as a job and fall out of love with it i dont enjoy her vlogs at all anymore and part of me thinks shes only going to austrailia so she can have travel content but may be thats assumption to make she just brought out a phone case a while ago so i would be interested to know what her sales are like for that

Her boyfriend really isn’t attractive
he’s SO UGLY! he has zero lips and comes across as such a needy wet wipe. molly seems like one of those who feels like it makes her more mature to be in a “long term” relationship 🤮

But hey, I’m a size 12, 34 year old with a face of filler and Botox who never had a serious relationship until I met my husband 4 years ago so what do I know 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I personally really like Molly and have dipped in and out of her channel for a few years now. However... totally agree that she could do with finding a job once she’s back from travelling. Her content is relatable but she just doesn’t get the views :confused: I like that she does day in the life weekly vlogs and her Christmas gift swap with her boyfriend was good (they had a £50 budget and bought very normal gifts, not all this balenciaga and Gucci that other youtubers buy😂). I just feel like her channel is a bit bland now and YouTube won’t work out for her as a career

I personally really like Molly and have dipped in and out of her channel for a few years now. However... totally agree that she could do with finding a job once she’s back from travelling. Her content is relatable but she just doesn’t get the views :confused: I like that she does day in the life weekly vlogs and her Christmas gift swap with her boyfriend was good (they had a £50 budget and bought very normal gifts, not all this balenciaga and Gucci that other youtubers buy😂). I just feel like her channel is a bit bland now and YouTube won’t work out for her as a career
I agree actually, I wasn’t a fan at first but she grows on you she’s more normal than a lot of the others. I like her travel content but I do feel like moving forward part time work alongside YouTube would be better for her as it’ll give her more skills especially as she’s said uni isn’t for her.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know which video she spoke in more detail about her plans for Australia? I missed it and haven’t been able to find it but she keeps mentioning Australia and it’s bugging me

Her luggage doesnt look the most typical for travelling Australia is she mostly staying in hotels and not doing backpacker style trip ?

Compared to saffron and Ana I really like Molly, I’ve watched her since she was 16 (!?) doing her GCSE’s though so maybe that’s why I like her, I don’t mind Tom and i like her dad and Harry 🤣

I know this is a trash thread but she’s one of the better young female vloggers imo.

Reactions: 6
Not really suited to a trash thread but I have to give her credit,
she’s planned content for her channel when she’s way and hasn’t missed an upload.

I like molly, I like her work ethic and I like her family.
I’ll see myself out 😂😂

Reactions: 8
she’s planned content for her channel when she’s way and hasn’t missed an upload.

I’ll see myself out 😂😂
I agree, she’s done well - puts a lot of others to shame!

Reactions: 4

I’ll see myself out 😂😂
I liked her body confidence vid. It was very realistic and a good message :)

Reactions: 1
Not sure how I feel about the fact she asked a company for a free trip in aus. Save up until you can afford to go like the rest of us have to? I always found molly quite relatable but I just think that’s taking the piss. Fair enough if a company reaches out to her, but to actually ask for something for free baffles me

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.