Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it quite off she has titled her recent vlog Travelling to Berlin!! The journey from Hell (not much could've gone worse)
basically all went wrong was they got a taxi to the wrong place (complained when a German taxi driver in Germany did not understand their English) and they had to get a train instead

Molly has said she is quite a experienced traveller yet she exchanges euros at the airport and doesnt even plan the trip from airport

A journey from hell would be if you went to be going somewhere like Sachsenhausen-Oranienburg
I SO agree with this!!

There's so much worse which could have happened and some of it was sheer stupidity such as the Euros.

I found Berlin a fairly easy city to navigate on public transport especially with google maps on my phone so not sure why she's made out it was SO hard...

Reactions: 5
Wtf is happening on her insta story her 2 hostel friends look dead young like 15 or younger so confussed must b a gifted trip with other influencers im guessing

She is so out of touch with reality and genuine students on a actual student budget - doing an ad for Uber saying she used it all the time at uni and it was useful when i was at uni nobody could afford Uber we often walked 1 hour to lectures as bus fare cost too much so i doubt most students rely on uber ! she will literally do any ad they through at her

Reactions: 3
Yup the glasses usa one
She is so out of touch with reality and genuine students on a actual student budget - doing an ad for Uber saying she used it all the time at uni and it was useful when i was at uni nobody could afford Uber we often walked 1 hour to lectures as bus fare cost too much so i doubt most students rely on uber ! she will literally do any ad they through at her
yup the glasses usa one springs to mind

I don't understand how she is making a living out of YouTube. She has relatively few followers and has been vlogging for years. Grackle has nearly double in such a short space of time. It's baffling why she gets gifted

Cant see her. Channel being as big as it is in a year or so she only gets so many things to do like trips etc due to being with mangement who i think will drop her soon

I don't understand how she is making a living out of YouTube. She has relatively few followers and has been vlogging for years. Grackle has nearly double in such a short space of time. It's baffling why she gets gifted
Probably good PR and a lot of her stuff maybe fashion/beauty related which i guess Grace doesnt really fit into that category but who knows how she manages to wangle the free holiday, imagine how grateful Grace would be if she got a free trip. I think it reflects there upbringing too Molly strikes me as a spoilt brat who wants for nothing while Grace is very well mannered polite and really does value money

Reactions: 1
Her recent vid, zooming In on her ugly boyfriend Tom telling us how gorgeous he is🤢🤢🤢

he is soooo not my cup of tea, I actually quite like molly (as I’ve said before) but her constant need to show toms ugly mug really irks me. I always feel she just stays with him so she has a boyfriend. He has zero personality and his face is just 🥴

on another note I saw droopy eyed Jenny or Rachel or whoever that friend from home who she refers to as “edgy” in my hometown. She was smoking a cig like I did when i was 13 (don’t smoke now btw!) I didn’t realise teens still took up smoking?! 🤐

Reactions: 2
I wonder how she knows Isobel Steele i doubt she will mention her new music though as Molly doesnt seem to like people better than her

I watched the latest vlog where she mentioned her party going wrong and police being involved but she didn't elaborate. She does seem to come across more and more smug.

does anyone think her new video is an undeclared app over use of the train line app and thats quite odd i think like werid idea

does anyone think her new video is an undeclared app over use of the train line app and thats quite odd i think like werid idea
a weird idea and shows how uneducated and how out of touch she is with budget travel, you can get great cheap coach/bus deals, £10 ryan air fares and even bargin ferry/eurotunnel trips she just seems to go for expensive and luxury options she has no sense of a realistic budget at all, what a waste of money

Yeah she only met safferon as they have some mangement watch this space she will b beggin to go on next year

I watched the latest vlog where she mentioned her party going wrong and police being involved but she didn't elaborate. She does seem to come across more and more smug.
She put up the story time and the police weren’t called at all, they’ve come across as drunk knobs to be honest!

She put up the story time and the police weren’t called at all, they’ve come across as drunk knobs to be honest!
That was my thought too. Molly sounded really entitled in this tbh.

That was my thought too. Molly sounded really entitled in this tbh.
Also a lot of the comments on her video yesterday were like "so the police weren't actually called? Clickbait again." I don't know if they are still on there now.

she sounded so entitled and like a spoilt brat, does she not know any respect she would be fuming if her party had been ruined by some very drunk people, i know a few SIA Bouncers who are ex military and they are good at their job make decisions for safety of others, its not an easy job they see some right sights

Reactions: 2
tonights video was just what was the point
answered like 2 questions i get its the point to get drunk but she has done these sort of videos a lot and constantly never answers and its just whats the point its boring and predictable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.