Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how I feel about the fact she asked a company for a free trip in aus. Save up until you can afford to go like the rest of us have to? I always found molly quite relatable but I just think that’s taking the piss. Fair enough if a company reaches out to her, but to actually ask for something for free baffles me
wait she asked for it when did she say that in her new video ?

In the new video she said that she reached out to ultimate travel
wow ive lost respect for her tbh i thought she saved up herself to go but nope she went for free thats made me really pissed off as i legit had respect for her saving her money to go on a trip she never declared anything gifted or an ad before that video ( that ive seen anyway so correct me if u have seen anything ) fraudster

Reactions: 3
wow ive lost respect for her tbh i thought she saved up herself to go but nope she went for free thats made me really pissed off as i legit had respect for her saving her money to go on a trip she never declared anything gifted or an ad before that video ( that ive seen anyway so correct me if u have seen anything ) fraudster
She has some trips from welcome to aus or something like that but she was contacted by them about it. Whereas ultimate travel was who she reached out to. I’m not sure if she has declared anything on Instagram as I don’t really pay attention to that stuff

Reactions: 2
She has some trips from welcome to aus or something like that but she was contacted by them about it. Whereas ultimate travel was who she reached out to. I’m not sure if she has declared anything on Instagram as I don’t really pay attention to that stuff
no i def have not seen ad or gifted anywhere another to report for not declaring ugh this really grinds on me

Reactions: 1
I think she paid for the East Coast trip and was gifted the tours around Melbourne and Sydney. I remember her saying that on Instagram at the beginning of her trip

Reactions: 2
I think she paid for the East Coast trip and was gifted the tours around Melbourne and Sydney. I remember her saying that on Instagram at the beginning of her trip
She tries to make herself come across as really relatable and to some extent I did always think she was, but being gifted two trips (one of which she asked for rather than being offered it!!!) is ridiculous. You can’t call yourself relatable and in the same breath say that you asked and got a free trip in Australia. It’s ridiculous. Most people her age have to save for years to be able to do that

She tries to make herself come across as really relatable and to some extent I did always think she was, but being gifted two trips (one of which she asked for rather than being offered it!!!) is ridiculous. You can’t call yourself relatable and in the same breath say that you asked and got a free trip in Australia. It’s ridiculous. Most people her age have to save for years to be able to do that
i think thats true also i think thats why tom did not go not that i think woman should have to do everything with her partner but considering how much she cried about going to uni in leeds i dont know how she has done this trip honestly and makes me question if the crying was fake

i think thats true also i think thats why tom did not go not that i think woman should have to do everything with her partner but considering how much she cried about going to uni in leeds i dont know how she has done this trip honestly and makes me question if the crying was fake
Yeah I don’t know how you can go from crying everyday because you can only see your boyfriend and family at the weekends because you’re a little bit too far in the same country, to jetting off to the other side of the world for over a month by yourself and be absolutely fine?

Reactions: 4
I disagree with those above.

Homesickness at uni is different. You feel like crap because everyone around you is having the time of their life whilst you’re lonely and feel like you don’t fit in. It is depressing, been there, done that.
Travelling is different as you’re somewhere completely different, exploring, kept busy. It’s temporary so you have to make the most of it! Also, on a backpacking trip you’re too busy to think about being homesick and dwell on it!

Where as at uni loneliness at first feels depressing as you think you don’t fit in and have a crappy ~3 years ahead of you if you don’t drop out, it does get better as it did for molly but it can still be hard.

I disagree with those above.

Homesickness at uni is different. You feel like crap because everyone around you is having the time of their life whilst you’re lonely and feel like you don’t fit in. It is depressing, been there, done that.
Travelling is different as you’re somewhere completely different, exploring, kept busy. It’s temporary so you have to make the most of it! Also, on a backpacking trip you’re too busy to think about being homesick and dwell on it!

Where as at uni loneliness at first feels depressing as you think you don’t fit in and have a crappy ~3 years ahead of you if you don’t drop out, it does get better as it did for molly but it can still be hard.
She was only there for 9 months, she saw them every weekend, she was around other people most of the time (and filming it), she stated that the hardest thing about it wasn’t the work or having moved out of home but actually being away from her family. I don’t understand how someone who cried over and over again about missing home so much could happily jet off to the other side of the world alone. Uni homesickness is very different and I lived that and that’s why I always found her so relatable but now I just think she put it on for attention because she’s managed to do all of this with no issues, yet the same thing that bothered her the most at uni (being away from family/Tom) is an even bigger issue now she’s in Australia yet it doesn’t matter this time? Attention seeking

She was only there for 9 months, she saw them every weekend, she was around other people most of the time (and filming it), she stated that the hardest thing about it wasn’t the work or having moved out of home but actually being away from her family. I don’t understand how someone who cried over and over again about missing home so much could happily jet off to the other side of the world alone. Uni homesickness is very different and I lived that and that’s why I always found her so relatable but now I just think she put it on for attention because she’s managed to do all of this with no issues, yet the same thing that bothered her the most at uni (being away from family/Tom) is an even bigger issue now she’s in Australia yet it doesn’t matter this time? Attention seeking
I watched another youtuber (veganholyg) who similar to Molly had some how managed a free trip to Australia classing it as work but unlike Molly she got really homesick at the start like she did at Uni. Is Molly vlogging the entire trip, maybe if it is a freebie/ad they have asked her not to include homesickness bits ?

I watched another youtuber (veganholyg) who similar to Molly had some how managed a free trip to Australia classing it as work but unlike Molly she got really homesick at the start like she did at Uni. Is Molly vlogging the entire trip, maybe if it is a freebie/ad they have asked her not to include homesickness bits ?
The start of the trip wasn’t a freebie/ad, she paid for that herself. She is vlogging it and doing Instagram stories. Vlogs haven’t started yet as far as I know but she hasn’t mentioned being homesick on any of her stories. Even her birthday post on her story for her mum was quite flat, mostly about the fact her mum practically works for her? It just seemed odd for someone who claimed to miss them so much at uni to then barely get emotional in a post about missing her mums birthday because she’s the other side of the world

The start of the trip wasn’t a freebie/ad, she paid for that herself. She is vlogging it and doing Instagram stories. Vlogs haven’t started yet as far as I know but she hasn’t mentioned being homesick on any of her stories. Even her birthday post on her story for her mum was quite flat, mostly about the fact her mum practically works for her? It just seemed odd for someone who claimed to miss them so much at uni to then barely get emotional in a post about missing her mums birthday because she’s the other side of the world
Yeah it makes me think it was fake now

I must say I miss her old weekly vlogs she used to do before she hit 100k

Her tattoo is quite big and in an obvious place. For a spontaneous decision, it’s probably going to be something she’ll regret 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.