Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the puppy be allowed in the caravan, you dont see many travellers with dogs
Tommy already has a dog!

I too want to know what they’re going to do with multiple multi tier cakes! She got two graze box type things yesterday(?) filled with sweet stuff too. I guess they could pop some round to his family but would you even use that much cake if you were having an actual party?

The thing that made me laugh was some company sending her gin when she doesn’t drink! So little thought gone into the gift..

I would love to have an insight into working at a PR company. How do the finances work re their clients birthdays? Dior jewellery, Prada bag and designer clothing. Who decides how much they budget for birthday presents, or what they buy? I have so many questions.

Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who finds it weird the way she goes on about that stuffed elephant? Drives me mad. Just no need for a 20/21 year old to go on like that. It’s like she started it as a quirk on LI and now that’s her thing.

Reactions: 9
Exactly.
What the hell are the going to do with all that cake. And the cost to make them as well.
I know you can freeze them but what's the odds of them doing that.
I saw they have been sending cake to their friends via Uber. Elle from LI got a boxful recently. So I guess good thing it’s not going to waste.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she posted ‘anyone revived a dog at night’ I nearly choked on my tea.
God knows why it’s coming from Russia!

Reactions: 5
I don't know if anyone follows Estee Lalonde, but she adopted a dog last year from the Wild at Heart foundation. Essentially they rehome stray dogs from countries in Europe. I remember in Estee's video she collected her dog from a really dodgy looking van at night, so I wonder if it's a similar situation for them? Although I can't really imagine Tommy adopting a dog as I'm sure he's want to get Molly a brand new puppy.

Is buying a puppy from Russia classed within the pandemic shopping "essentials"?

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling when lockdown is eased and they’re back to their “jobs” if you can call it that. That dog is going to be left alone a lot

• Sad
Reactions: 3
As a couple I actually don't find them too offensive in general - despite appearances I think they're basically quite sweet together and harmless. That said, there are a few things that bug me a bit.

- The flashing about of wealth for both their birthdays. I get it, they're young, rich, and into appearances - and I think they do love each other. But I think it's a bit vulgar to flash a massive pile of presents costing thousands upon thousands, particularly in a time when millions of people are losing their jobs and struggling for money.

- The Pomeranian - nothing against getting a dog actually, but what a cliche! The designer teddy dog of choice for all celebrities. I actually hoped it might be a proper dog, seeing as Tommy has that big German Shepherd.

- They've clearly flouted lockdown by moving between their flat and her parents house on more than one occasion, plus to his family (with the dog). Yet they've posted complaining about seeing people out and about and not staying inside.

Reactions: 10
As a couple I actually don't find them too offensive in general - despite appearances I think they're basically quite sweet together and harmless. That said, there are a few things that bug me a bit.

- The flashing about of wealth for both their birthdays. I get it, they're young, rich, and into appearances - and I think they do love each other. But I think it's a bit vulgar to flash a massive pile of presents costing thousands upon thousands, particularly in a time when millions of people are losing their jobs and struggling for money.

- The Pomeranian - nothing against getting a dog actually, but what a cliche! The designer teddy dog of choice for all celebrities. I actually hoped it might be a proper dog, seeing as Tommy has that big German Shepherd.

- They've clearly flouted lockdown by moving between their flat and her parents house on more than one occasion, plus to his family (with the dog). Yet they've posted complaining about seeing people out and about and not staying inside.
No I’m sure they’re very nice. I mean I can’t judge, I only see their instagrams. They just seem very immature and are just completely bombarded with money and have no idea how to spend it properly. I reckon influencers will dry up in the next 10 years so hope they’re both investing wisely!

Reactions: 7
I think it’s such a shame, but not surprising, that they didn’t use their platform to get a rescue puppy/young dog instead. I’m so sick of celebrities (mainly z list reality tv “stars”) buying designer dogs from breeders without giving any thought to the industry they’re promoting by doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A flat in a city centre isn’t the best environment to raise a puppy. It means it will likely never be fully house trained, or have a strong enough recall to run and play. There’s limited areas you can exercise them. Feels a lot like a fashion accessory.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.