Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been rewatching the season on YouTube and she honestly didn’t deserve any hate. She was nice to everyone and handled the Maura situation so well! It’s clear watching back that Anton basically started a hate campaign against her because she didn’t like him back

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does anyone remember when Tommy seriously tried to pedal scratch n sniff patches for a vegan meal? So it was like vegan bacon but you put a patch on and sniffed it when you ate to make you think you were eating bacon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some info from her newest video:
Has above 6 figures in her bank account
Wants to marry and have kids with tommy soon (But not too soon)
Not privileged; parents both police officers. Sister in the army
Admits going into the villa was a business move
Only regularly speaks to Maura
Doesn’t regret lip filler. Regrets all other filler. Hasn’t had a nose job.
Had sex with Tommy in the villa
Was surprised she didn’t win
I struggle w her saying she isn't privileged. if that was the case then where did she find the money to buy the numerous amounts of clothes to create her Instagram photos in the first place? I think to become an influencer, generally, you must have some sort of money backing you or parents that are relatively well off.

Reactions: 24
I am a commited observer of her covid hair roots! Can't wait to see how this turns out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I struggle w her saying she isn't privileged. if that was the case then where did she find the money to buy the numerous amounts of clothes to create her Instagram photos in the first place? I think to become an influencer, generally, you must have some sort of money backing you or parents that are relatively well off.
They buy them on credit, pose in them a bit and send them back. My mate likes to think she’s an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They buy them on credit, pose in them a bit and send them back. My mate likes to think she’s an influencer.
Yeah I think I remember her saying that for her early YouTube and insta posts she’d buy a tit load of clothes take the pics and return them (nothing against that I love Molly btw)

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think I remember her saying that for her early YouTube and insta posts she’d buy a tit load of clothes take the pics and return them (nothing against that I love Molly btw)
It does mean that the business potentially makes a loss though and that could impact jobs.

Reactions: 1
how much must she of spent on that watch if it cost more than her sisters car ? I understand they may want to spend a lot on luxury items if they have high bank balance but i would keep that fact to myself as it just makes you more at risk when out and about the be mugged or more vulnerable to home burglary as these influencers make it so easy to find out where they live

Reactions: 9
how much must she of spent on that watch if it cost more than her sisters car ? I understand they may want to spend a lot on luxury items if they have high bank balance but i would keep that fact to myself as it just makes you more at risk when out and about the be mugged or more vulnerable to home burglary as these influencers make it so easy to find out where they live
Good watch would be like £35-40k. Haven’t seen her watch haha but that’s an average.

Reactions: 1
I remember it on her stories, it’s an Audemars Piguet. I think they are mega money. Like deposit on a house money

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really like them both - think they are harmless, bit dim but hopefully they are investing well. I do really like Tyson Fury and Paris too though - I think she will be well accepted into the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think everyone forgets how young these two are. At 21 I was messy, bought loads of tit I didn’t need, was obsessed with my image and generally didn’t have a clue about life.

Just because they are in the limelight I think it’s hard for people to remember that they really are still barely adults!

I thought Molly was stuck up when she first came on love island but she’s grown on me a lot I think she is quite sweet really.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Yeah I think she's a bit of an idiot going on about her watch when she doesnt exactly hide where she lives and is a very public figure. God forbid something happens :(

Reactions: 7
Wardrobing is a form of return fraud where an item is purchased, used, and then returned it to the store for a refund.

(Just going to quote the below article)

"The rising trend of ‘wardrobing’ is fast becoming one of the biggest challenges facing the retail industry, and it’s not just limited to apparel. A report from Brightpearl showed that 40% of retailers have seen wardrobing increase, and 44% agreed that their margins are being strongly impacted by handling and packaging returns. Furthermore, 70% revealed their business profits will be “further squeezed” as try-before-you-buy (TBYB) becomes more popular."

Not saying shes a bad person and millions of people do it worldwide .. but its just definitely not done without consequences for a business.

Reactions: 11
Wardrobing is a form of return fraud where an item is purchased, used, and then returned it to the store for a refund.

(Just going to quote the below article)

"The rising trend of ‘wardrobing’ is fast becoming one of the biggest challenges facing the retail industry, and it’s not just limited to apparel. A report from Brightpearl showed that 40% of retailers have seen wardrobing increase, and 44% agreed that their margins are being strongly impacted by handling and packaging returns. Furthermore, 70% revealed their business profits will be “further squeezed” as try-before-you-buy (TBYB) becomes more popular."

Not saying shes a bad person and millions of people do it worldwide .. but its just definitely not done without consequences for a business.
Guess it has a knock on effect too and we feel the brunt of it by rising prices?

Reactions: 7
Guess it has a knock on effect too and we feel the brunt of it by rising prices?
Yeah more than likely.

Suppose its like when people shoplift and shops increase prices to cover the loss and the innocent people suffer. (Not likening Molly to a shoplifter before anyone says)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.