Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but like them. I prefer Molly Mae to Tommy. Still not sure if I believe they're genuine though and agree with comments that they got serious very quick

Reactions: 6
I do like them, they're so young but seem harmless enough, Molly reminds me of my little sister. I can't believe they've not been together a year yet.. seems longer than that!

If I were Molly I would be a bit more careful about their posts from home though, I'm not from Manchester but visit there quite a bit, very easy to figure out where they live.

Reactions: 10
I feel like tommy can be rude to people in her vlogs and stuff. in her what I eat in a day one, I thought he was rude. I liked her style more in her older videos where she actually wore a bit of colour. she seems ok though if not a bit up herself.

Reactions: 5
I was feel like Tommy maybe has a slight learning difficulty the way he comes across? I hope that doesn’t sound awful!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Jaackmate just made a video were he got Love Islanders to advertise his channel. For a joke he photoshopped Molly-Mae in the thumbnail & she fell for it hook, line & sinker going on Twitter saying she didn't advertise this while retweeting the link to the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jaackmate just made a video were he got Love Islanders to advertise his channel. For a joke he photoshopped Molly-Mae in the thumbnail & she fell for it hook, line & sinker going on Twitter saying she didn't advertise this while retweeting the link to the video.
I saw that but if I remember correctly those photos were from a photoshoot so he can get done by the photographers for using them without credit etc.

Why does she constantly look so orange, how do these girls think its a good look? When I wash off a light layer of tan I feel a bit scaly! These girls must be scrubbing at their skin with scorers to upkeep this look all the time. It looks horrendous when you know how pale they actually are
Screenshot 2020-05-12 at 10.10.20 1.png

Reactions: 13
I don't understand how her room is constantly messy?! like it's always a tip and she's not even going anywhere now like it's a bit different if you are going somewhere but she isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't understand how her room is constantly messy?! like it's always a tip and she's not even going anywhere now like it's a bit different if you are going somewhere but she isn't.
She seems the type to get all dressed up just to take a selfie for the gram tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, they also seem to pass that on to their children. Women have to serve the men, and that comes first.

I agree, they also seem to pass that on to their children. Women have to serve the men, and that comes first.

I think Molly is the first person who will (I say will as I definitely see it happening) marry into the Fury’s who isn’t from a traveller background so it will be interesting to see what will happen in terms of having kids and their education!

Reactions: 6
I think Molly is the first person who will (I say will as I definitely see it happening) marry into the Fury’s who isn’t from a traveller background so it will be interesting to see what will happen in terms of having kids and their education!
Tommy Fury is from an irish traveller background. His mother isn't a traveller, but his father is. His father has been a settled traveller most of his life, but still adheres to alot of traveller practices.

Reactions: 9
Tommy Fury is from an irish traveller background. His mother isn't a traveller, but his father is. His father has been a settled traveller most of his life, but still adheres to alot of traveller practices.
I see, even so will be interesting ,Tommy openly said on love island that he didn’t finish school so I’d be interested to see if they have differing thoughts on education.

In terms of other traveller practices I imagine they are on the same page, can’t see Molly picking up after him!

Reactions: 1
I think she’s sweet and naive and has a nice honest quality compared to some “influencers” but they’re so obsessed with money, designer clothes and “things”. They seem a cute couple but so young and think she’s in for a few wake up calls in the future.

Reactions: 16
ngl I love Molly but shes ALWAYS so orange :ROFLMAO: I really want to see what she looks like without tan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Molly has been so successful from the back of Love Island, being so young I hope she has plenty sensible people behind her and she won’t end up squandering the fortune she’s currently earning for herself!
I can’t believe how similar her how totally different Molly and her sister look! I’m guessing her sister is basically what Molly looked like before fillers and veneers?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Molly has been so successful from the back of Love Island, being so young I hope she has plenty sensible people behind her and she won’t end up squandering the fortune she’s currently earning for herself!
I can’t believe how similar her how totally different Molly and her sister look! I’m guessing her sister is basically what Molly looked like before fillers and veneers?
her and her sister look SO different now but honestly old pictures of molly you can see the resemblance

Some info from her newest video:
Has above 6 figures in her bank account
Wants to marry and have kids with tommy soon (But not too soon)
Not privileged; parents both police officers. Sister in the army
Admits going into the villa was a business move
Only regularly speaks to Maura
Doesn’t regret lip filler. Regrets all other filler. Hasn’t had a nose job.
Had sex with Tommy in the villa
Was surprised she didn’t win

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I love them both, I think molly is stunning even if she is “orange” it suits her especially with the ice hair they both seem just so normal I never liked molly in LI but since coming out she’s completely changed my views

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.