Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely baffled, Maura saying she can’t wait to “squeeze” Molly? Does social distancing not exist when you’re on holiday?

Reactions: 5
Absolutely baffled, Maura saying she can’t wait to “squeeze” Molly? Does social distancing not exist when you’re on holiday?
No! Didn't you know if you want to hit your nan or your friends you just have to go abroad with them.

Should molly and Tommy actually be going anywhere since they are still in lockdown?

Reactions: 6
“Stressful” HUN what do you expect we are still in a global pandemic and there’s you swanning off on ANOTHER holiday. No wonder the staff didn’t help. They are no doubt sick of people like her acting as if nothing has happened.
Hmm not sure I’m with you on this one. For her it doesn’t matter that much - she can afford it and can go away whenever she wants. But for your average Joe heading off for their well earned holiday then this would be extremely upsetting and stressful. Whether or not it’s her fault or it’s made clear enough is immaterial in a way, anybody would be stressed in that experience.

On the contrary staff at airlines will be extremely grateful that people are still flying out on holidays right now - because that’s all that’s keeping them employed. No excuse for rudeness by the staff at all, although of course there’s only her side of the story for that.

Reactions: 17
If they had negative covid tests since coming home are they allowed to travel again? I’m unsure of the rules.

If they had negative covid tests since coming home are they allowed to travel again? I’m unsure of the rules.
I would assume they are allowed to travel anyway, they didn’t go to a country with quarantine rules. No need to isolate when returning to the uk so no reason they can’t fly out again.

Reactions: 2
“Stressful” HUN what do you expect we are still in a global pandemic and there’s you swanning off on ANOTHER holiday. No wonder the staff didn’t help. They are no doubt sick of people like her acting as if nothing has happened.
What a twit writing that on social media

All 'influencers' are desperate to go away as it mean more ads = more money. I knew Danielle Fogarty would be one of the first to go away too :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sick of these influencers going on free holidays and doing nothing all lockdown whilst I have to work in an office 9-5pm just to pay the bills and still can’t afford a house 😭 it’s all over dailymail insta and I’m sick of it

also just checkedout the hotel they are staying in and it is worth 4K a week on the most basic room.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
as a horse rider i’m very excited to see her riding vlog🤪
Same! I've never followed her before but one of my friends told me she's started riding so I've just subscribed to her YouTube. She's going to Cheshire Riding School which is near me and a really reputable lovely place to learn so should be good to watch...

Reactions: 4
The riding lessons really improved my opinion of her. I think it's actually really cool that she's doing a wholesome activity and learning something new, rather than just eat out and buy handbags. Not that there's anything wrong with the latter, but I always think it's sad when young people come into money and just give up learning.

Reactions: 25
The riding lessons really improved my opinion of her. I think it's actually really cool that she's doing a wholesome activity and learning something new, rather than just eat out and buy handbags. Not that there's anything wrong with the latter, but I always think it's sad when young people come into money and just give up learning.
The former facilitates the latter. Expect a PLT equestrian range in the near future!

Reactions: 10
I agree, and I really hope that she continues to partake in and promote having hobbies and interests to her young followers. So many young girls (and boys) these days have zero interests outside of social media and the world is a far worse place because of it! She could really encourage people to branch out and do something that isn't scrolling through/posing for/editing pics for/chatting to friends on Instagram/Snapchat/TikTok - not that there's anything wrong with spending some time doing this, hell this website wouldn't exist if it weren't for social media but it's all consuming for some people.

God I sound old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is back in the daily mail today with her bikini pics 🥱 I would love a holiday this year!

Reactions: 2
I ride myself and she’s very good for only 4 lessons she also has a very good seat. She also seems genuinely to care for the horses

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.