Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think having to learn how to use the washing machine would be expecting a little too much from Tommy. He has probably only just learned how to lock the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get the Maura fascination. I think she’s just common.
She is a vile excuse for a human being. Hate how when she was on love island she straddled tommy and was begging for him to kiss her (when he didn't want to and she was 8 years older than him) and everyone cried sexual assault (as they should). 2/3 days later she was a "feminist icon" cos she stood up for herself against a boy. Im a girl also from ireland and she cringes me out something shocking, don't know how she's still allowed to be in the limelight

Reactions: 21
She is a vile excuse for a human being. Hate how when she was on love island she straddled tommy and was begging for him to kiss her (when he didn't want to and she was 8 years older than him) and everyone cried sexual assault (as they should). 2/3 days later she was a "feminist icon" cos she stood up for herself against a boy. Im a girl also from ireland and she cringes me out something shocking, don't know how she's still allowed to be in the limelight
I think a lot of that both was played out for the cameras

Reactions: 5
Bless him buying her 🌹 and a Costa ever week
Swear men get praised for doing so little sometimes :ROFLMAO:

So he can buy her some flowers and a costa but can't do his own laundry or not constantly leave the flat a mess for her to tidy up :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Swear men get praised for doing so little sometimes :ROFLMAO:

So he can buy her some flowers and a costa but can't do his own laundry or not constantly leave the flat a mess for her to tidy up :rolleyes:
I’m pretty sure she’s the breadwinner too!

Reactions: 15
Is it just me who is 🤷🏼‍♀️ about flowers? My partner has bought me them a couple of times and honestly I can’t say I felt overwhelmed

Reactions: 15
Is it just me who is 🤷🏼‍♀️ about flowers? My partner has bought me them a couple of times and honestly I can’t say I felt overwhelmed
Every week I Imagine they lose the speciality. I do like flowers but if every week without fail it’s not really a surprise or a special occasion is it

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure she’s the breadwinner too!
I've been thinking this too! I don't think men from love island tend to do as well as women due to the main demographic of people who watch love island and are still invested in following the influencers months later.

There's nothing particularly special about him and his boxing only seems to have 'taken off' because of his brother so don't think that's going to go far either.

I've been thinking they might be working on (or planning on) some sort of couples fitness guide or exercise plan or similar. That's the only thing I think he'd have a chance of making decent money from.

Realistically Molly is his meal ticket, without her he'd fade into nothingness like all the other male contestants and the majority of female ones too

Reactions: 16
I've been thinking this too! I don't think men from love island tend to do as well as women due to the main demographic of people who watch love island and are still invested in following the influencers months later.

There's nothing particularly special about him and his boxing only seems to have 'taken off' because of his brother so don't think that's going to go far either.

I've been thinking they might be working on (or planning on) some sort of couples fitness guide or exercise plan or similar. That's the only thing I think he'd have a chance of making decent money from.

Realistically Molly is his meal ticket, without her he'd fade into nothingness like all the other male contestants and the majority of female ones too
I wouldnt even say his boxing has took off, remember when had that boxing match and shouted to the crowd and was responded to with dead silence 😂 he'll never be as good and as popular as his brother

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So looking at their Instagram stories Molly's sister is staying with them - another breach of the Greater Manchester lockdown.

• Angry
Find it so sad when men's partners turn into their mums. Why can't Tommy do his own washing for once instead of Molly?
He’s a traveller it’s the way he was brought up , the women have to do everything for the men Etc so I’m guessing that’s why or he’s just lazy.

Reactions: 10
Has lockdown been lifted in greater Manchester? Mollys off out again.
If you're going to do it at least don't flaunt it all over social media

No it hasn't. Also noticed that Tommy's on the train down to London again too.
Makes me so angry.
How do they get away with it. I am also in one of the local lockdown areas. And all I have done is work at home and go to the supermarket.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or should on paper Tommy be really good looking but just isn’t? Like he has all the attributes but he has absolutely no sex appeal.

I think he is genuinely handsome but he's weirdly sexless for someone who is good looking with a good body.

The Thorp Park comments...I'd be furious if I was stuck in a queue while they just walked on and off rides as they pleased, but ultimately they're being paid to be there. Merlin aren't going to care about Josh, 16, from Surbiton who has to wait in line for Nemesis Inferno when they've got influencers posting pics on accounts with 10m followers combined. Same with all the lockdown breaking tbh… It's all work ££.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.