Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KMtm

Is it possible they exchanged messages before that (which could now be deleted) and that’s why it shows an older date? I don’t know much about insta

Reactions: 5

Gossip2211

I love how the only positive thing people can say about Money-Mae is that she’s sAvVy and ShE dOeSn’T gEt EnOuGh CrEdIt. Lmao does it look like she does anything for her own business? It’s basically Fran and her management team that put everything in place for her and she just turns up. Fran puts together her entire calendar month to month and tells her to be there at X time and their going to Y. She even picks her up because she can’t drive. Fran reaches out to all the companies for brand deals or they reach out to Fran. Molly is just the face of the business because she’s famous. Would people be flocking to buy something if it was created by someone who isn’t in the public eye? No. She doesn’t deserve any credit in my opinion, it’s the team behind the scenes that do all the hard work. She might pick what products to bring out, but she’s not formulating them herself in her bathroom. She might come up with ideas for brands, but her team put the wheels in motion. Do people genuinely believe that success is measured by how much money you make?

God give me strength *in a Ted Hastings accent*
I think fran is payed enough for it though

Reactions: 4

TicketyBoo

Because we are talking about the same Maura who dated in the closet Curtis and cringe ball Chris. I don't think her standards are particularly high.
I agree Curtis is a complete Joke. But only pre teens and the emotionally stunted would think someone hadn’t moved on from a brief flirtation two years ago 😂

I still don’t know what I’m supposed to be looking at? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 what’s he doing wrong he’s “famous” and having a pic with a “fan”. I tell you something I would be having the exact same photo with Tyson or any other boxer for that matter if I met them on holiday! As thousands of fans have with people daily. If it was an unattractive girl having this picture with Tommy I can almost guarantee nobody would say a thing. But because they are pretty they are all of a sudden “hookers” and “throwing themselves “ over him. But Women Calling women hookers for wearing a bikini round a pool and wanting to talk to arguably the most famous boxer in the world at the moment... come on, do better.
To be clear from my side on this:
As far as I remember I am the one who commented the part saying there was a difference between fans and people who throw themselves over somebody, I didn’t actually say those particular women were😂 I haven’t accused those women of being anything and I made it clear that it was Tommy and tysons responsibility to shut that down should that happen.

electricmallows

VIP Member
Failed my manual test 3 times and ended up taking a break from driving because I got so downhearted 🤦🏼‍♀️ Miss Molly does 1 automatic and passes? Is it really that much easier?

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Made me laugh how Tyson introduced himself on that video to congratulate molly as if she was some fan who’s family had requested a video message😂 “hello gypsy king here” just made me laugh it was like a bloody cameo vid
Lol it is funny. But to be fair Tyson always does that at the start of every single video he does

struggs

If she gets a Fiat 500 I think this thread will implode. :LOL: I think it’ll be that or a Mini Cooper.
Nah no way, she will get some ridiculously flashy car either on finance or as part of a promo deal. I loved my fiat though and not ashamed!

Yukon909

Chatty Member
I keep seeing a lot about Molly struggling w her body image etc and how people don't think she looks different to love island - but I honestly do think she looks slimmer? she didn't need to lose weight of course because she looked good but I'm guessing it's just her struggling w her body image. It's the same w Saffron Barker, everyone says the same thing but I watched an old vlog of Saffron's and it's clear she has lost weight - neither of them needed to at all but I guess it's just how you perceive yourself kinda thing which I guess is understandable when you're so deep in the public eye
Yeah I haven’t looked at her insta for a few months and I’ve noticed she’s dropped quite a bit of weight

what!?

Screenshot_20210521-090238_Instagram.jpg

I was just watching jake pauls videos speaking on Instagram about the video tyson and tommy made and then jake just posted this message what molly sent him

Gemx

Molly looks like she has a face like a slapped arse on Lucies stories 🤣 i mean I would have as well if I was sat at a table with 2 girls who tried to shag my fella, whilst he was away in Vegas getting papped with loads of girls. Poor Mol😚✌🏻
It was her first time being in the same room as Lucie since the love island reunion 2019 😂 the pap pictures look totally innocent for Tommy but not Tyson. Tommy is due back on Monday. Molly will be happy he’s there before her birthday 😌🤣

Boohoo.com

So she drove on the motorway with steph last night.. is she in manny or london ?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is Steph famous for? She has over 300k followers so I’m wondering if she was on reality tv or does YouTube, what does she do?