Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachpancakes

She’s having ANOTHER collab with Beauty Works ? How much bank is she getting lmao I wonder what it will be this time

• Haha
Reactions: 5

sephylily

VIP Member
i think it would be fun to see more of molly getting involved with the fury's. they never seem to do anything with them. also, is it weird that their separation has kind of made me sad?! i didn't even like them on love island but i find it weird seeing one without other.

• Sick
  • Haha

Blairr

Chatty Member
is there a thread for Paris Fury or just the fury family in general? I can’t find one.

saffronzzxx

Why use your own £20 tan when you can use a £6 one 😗✌🏻

I know it’s a gradual tanner but does filter not make her as orange as she needs?
not caught up yet so not sure if it’s been said but there’s a coconut oil moisturiser by that brand that looks exactly the same and has those orange squares on the back so could be that
edit: just searched for the back of the tanning moisturiser you posted and it doesn’t have the squares, i doubt she wouldn’t use her own tan

Attachments

Aemee00

VIP Member
Molly doesn’t strike me as the person to smoke weed she has such a superiority complex when it comes to not smoking and drining Alcohol
Yeah true, t was probably Maura lol especially as Molly was surprised to find it. It definitely isn't a smoked cigarette butt that's all I'm saying haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Sure it’s easier, that’s why I passed in 4/5 months instead of a year like my boyfriend 💁🏻‍♀️

I’m too old for manual and wanted it done ASAP

grumpycat

VIP Member
We test drove a velar before we bought our car and I didn’t like the RR. It’s SO electronic and I was warned off at how much they break and are in the garage so it was a no from us!

I suppose it’s a somewhat sensible car for her considering she could have got quite stupid with it

Gemx

Maura doesn’t seem to show her personality on Instagram. You saw a bit of it in content with Chris, but otherwise she just comes across as boring on there.
Most of the time she’s usually quiet on posting on her stories. Molly is usually constantly active but seemed quieter since Tommy left and her YouTube channel shows off her personality more. Molly and Olivia Neil are very alike. Someone else mentioned it earlier Molly’s branding is similar to Zoella.

A birthday proposal where Tommy doesn’t have a clue and Molly has planned it all for insta, I could see that happening
Don’t you mean Fran 😂