Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jobmat

I think she and Maura are having a bag off !!

At least you have the reassurance they have to pay for those - I do by Chanel are offering them sponsorship

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

xx3221

VIP Member
Last edited:

Lollyy

VIP Member
even if your married u dont need to be breathing down someones neck. Feel like he probably can’t be himself when he’s away.. also if someone is going to cheat you can’t stop them! She is defo a bit of a bunny boiler

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Not sure if I’m wrong, but I think that DM might be faked because if I remember correctly the white heart emoji wasn’t even around back in 2018??
Her name in her bio contains a white heart. It shows the whole name on dm if that makes sense.

She’s cute in the new picture but catfish alert. Sis, we’ve seen what you look like candid and it certainly ain’t what we see on Instagram. The Good Lord blessed her with lighting, angles, FaceTune, Photoshop and editing. But maybe we should thank our lucky stars that ol’ lazy isn’t in hoodie, jogging bottoms and socks with slides cos that’s the definition of her style.

panini

VIP Member
I fail to see how her being an influencer would allow her to get a test sooner - if anyone knows if this actually is the case, please do correct me. I just assumed considering she's paid this company they would be just constantly checking to find her a test date sooner?
Intensive driving schools tend to use software to bulk book any cancellations and then release them if they don’t need them. I can imagine her promoting the school probably just pushed her to the top of their list.

Emmy44

VIP Member
I hate to be the biggest party pooper of all time - but ....... this is a completely illegal gathering. The rules allow for groups of 6 !!

She’s kissed a man who has just got off a plane from am amber listed country and then joined a large group partying In an enclosed space. I count 13 of them - plus there will be all the hair and make up people involved before and after.

They are so bloody dumb and entitled they haven’t even tried to obscure it. I hope the bloody tabloids pick it up and run with it

In fact I’m so angry I will happily report this to the tabloids myself if anyone has a link.

I’m sure this photo will disappear from her stories as soon as her management realise. I imagine her birthday on Wednesday will be a complete bunfight
If they all get covid after this I hope they blame Molly

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Surely if she’s not got anything to hide then why does she feel the need to make herself look like a completely different person on Instagram? She could look like Shrek and the Fiat 500 gang would tell her she was goals 🥺🥺🥺 People try and defend her by saying “everyone does it” in regards to what they upload on Instagram and the truth is not everyone does, we’re not all following and admiring fake and superficial human beings
That’s like saying why do magazines never use models without make up and airbrushing. Her Instagram is a business page where she is promoting brands and selling herself as a brand to other brands, who probably don’t want her with her hair scraped back looking normal. Whereas although her YouTube makes money, it’s where she can be more herself.

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
I die laughing when people here say she’s lost so much weight 😭 like no she just edits her pictures
she fr convinces me sometimes, when i’ve seen her instagram pics all week and nothing of her IRL or in youtube vids i forget she looks entirely different lmao

RBN20

Chatty Member
At this point I’m genuinely convinced she’s brainless. After going on for weeks about how she stained her carpet by dropping coffee… in her latest story she’s sitting on the floor with two coffees balanced on the carpet 🤯
also knocking the make up off her brushes all over the carpet 🙄