Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
I think a lot of her poc fans put pressure on her to speak out about issues involving race. I think she's snapping back "why do I always have people begging for me to speak out? Why aren't you badgering the white influencers to do the same?"
They are badgering white influences to do the same though. An awful lot of them just don't respond to anything whether it's in their dms or comments which somewhat helps avoid controversy. Amber gives people the opportunity to jump on her and point out hypocrisy bc of the way she goes about things.

Reactions: 4

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
You're not being a party pooper. It's one rule for us and another rule for influencers, and it has been the entire pandemic. I'm so sick of them being allowed to blatantly disregard the rules - most of us are more than grateful to be able to go to dinner with 5 friends, but that isn't enough for these narcissists. The idea of giving up their giant birthday bash is inconceivable. And these are the same morons who will be like "omg how does this keep happening" if restrictions are tightened again/reopening is delayed.

If you look at the stories of people at that party they're at some sort of restaurant, and they're standing up and dancing everywhere. In some clips there's staff with masks repeatedly coming up to them and asking them to sit down. They're selfish idiots.

I can safely say I have not gathered with 13 people. It's not just "attending pubs and bars with friends" - 10+ people gathered in what looks like a hotel and then moved onto a restaurant and disregarded the rules there and annoyed the staff. I don't agree that the majority of people are acting like this. The people around me certainly aren't.
Ive been to a bar once with my mum and staff were constantly asking people to stay in their seats. People were going to different tables, dancing. It was a complete sh*tshow! Tables would come as like 4/5 but then 2 hours later... the table is 10 people. People genuinely aren’t listening. Maybe because i live in the city and that may the reason why everyone and their mums arent following the rules

saweetandsour

Yep, the photos confirm that they’re women. My post struck an unintentional nerve. Totally not my intention. Not trying to argue. The prosecution rests. It’s Friday and I’ve had a very productive week. My team and I are heading for manicures and pedicures then, to spin class. Have an enjoyable day Tattlers💖
😂🤣🤣🤣 enjoy

Pixienuts1975

Well this is a gossip forum for people to post their opinions which people don’t seem to understand. Just because you don’t agree with me and the rest of the thread it doesn’t mean it’s dumb - that’s your view. There’s a rave section which I think you’d feel more comfortable on. Ignore me if you don’t like what I say 😚✌🏻
QUEEN 👑

GiadaJade

About the "slippers and socks" (trashy) trend. Here in Italy tabloids are saying Chiara Ferragni launched it.
Poor MM, she should stand up for her rights and claim she was the first one to have this brilliant idea!!! :rolleyes: 😅

• Haha

xx3221

VIP Member
I don’t believe Tommy does control what she wears, as much as they are the Fiat 500 couple goalzzzz, Molly would still thrive single or in any relationship. I don't think he holds that type of power over her and I do think it's a genuine relationship.

Despite anyone's feelings towards her, you can't deny she/her team are very good at marketing her. She's elevated above Love Island now so even if a big hitter enters the villa this year Molly will still be successful because she's more valuable to companies than other islanders.

I honestly think this new way of dressing is her attempts to break out of the UK influencer market and model herself more closely on the likes of Hailey Bieber.

She has a lovely figure though, if I looked like that no chance I'd be hiding under baggy jumpers. I'd be running round Manchester nekkid.
I thought the same thing in all honesty. She always said she gained weight when she left love island so maybe that’s the reasoning behind not wearing revealing clothing

struggs

Failed my manual test 3 times and ended up taking a break from driving because I got so downhearted 🤦🏼‍♀️ Miss Molly does 1 automatic and passes? Is it really that much easier?
It depends what you find challenging. If it's the rules of the road in general then although it can take less concentration in an auto so potentially could argue that it means can concentrate more on the road, obviously likely to still struggle. If its controlling the car etc though then yep, driving an automatic is easier in theory as less to think about and do. The only downside is that it slightly limits your choice of car, but there are tonnes of automatics available. Personally I would carry on for manual as it covers both, but if its causing you that much stress maybe give an automatic lesson a go and see what you think?

They only defend Molly because she is lord and saviour.
What I don’t understand is the only thing she has to do is put a decent outfit together and edit her videos which she does like an extreme amateur - it’s always a haul or a VLOG - and she can’t even do THAT considering she left her charger at home. Oh my god, she’s actually completely useless.

fairydustlover

I was slightly hesitant to accept that it was photoshopped but there are several discrepancies. Ugh, I wanted more drama!
Also, didn’t he have a girlfriend in 2018 so it would’ve made her a shitty person too. I am dying to see Tommy’s response. I genuinely think he’ll go about his day like usual with another gym selfie like Molly’s doing on Instagram right now and never mention Jake Paul’s never again because he has humiliated him on another level.
They’re trending again on Twitter. I don’t think any future Love Island contestant will ever be more relevant than her. This bitch trends every other week which means this forum and its users better get comfortable.
it’s weird that he went to the effort to photoshop that but he used a date in 2018?