Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really do love mollys hair short! idk what it is but i think it suits her much more than the long hair, she looks more put together imo

Reactions: 16
She donated a grand to a little girl with lukemima so did ms Higgins respect to them for that

Reactions: 9
Her stories are so cringe her “dream guy” you’re practically his mother doing his laundry and tidying yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watched so you didn’t have too, added commentary. 😏

• Starts with an AD for Beauty Works with the quote
influencers love to use “been working on this for SO long” course you have.
• Her & Tommy went on a 6 mile walk, breaking news.
• Shows her new cuddly toy... 🥱 thanks for that.
• Shows her ‘What I eat in a day’ consists of the salads, zero coke, fruit etc. We all see that on IG everyday.
• Changed her life the last 3 months with her diet.
• Clearly gagging for a holiday as she spoke about how filter has been using the same content for around a year (as well as pinterest) so she’ll be gone as soon as she can.
• On a ambassador shoot (no big deal apparently)
• More salads.
• Then ended the vlog with her currently in London working on something exciting!!! (apparently)

Cba to add anymore sorry 🤣
Seeing as filter is fake tan why not get some new content for your brand on a British beach with real girls???? No one needs to fly abroad to shove a bit of ja’maes fake tan on so why do u need to fly abroad to get promo for it??? This would get her good press too and editing is so good these days it wouldn’t matter it’s a Brit beach. In fact some of the pics I see in summer of Cornwall beaches has me like 😳

Money-Maenifest Hague x
I CANNOT 🤣🤣🤣

I’m just watching her vlog... A HAM SALAD WTF
Am not at all shocked mollys healthy eating is a ham salad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing as filter is fake tan why not get some new content for your brand on a British beach with real girls???? No one needs to fly abroad to shove a bit of ja’maes fake tan on so why do u need to fly abroad to get promo for it??? This would get her good press too and editing is so good these days it wouldn’t matter it’s a Brit beach. In fact some of the pics I see in summer of Cornwall beaches has me like 😳

I CANNOT 🤣🤣🤣

Am not at all shocked mollys healthy eating is a ham salad
She actually said in the video “you can’t really shoot promo for fake tan in Skegness or Southend on Sea” 😭

Reactions: 9
She actually said in the video “you can’t really shoot promo for fake tan in Skegness or Southend on Sea” 😭
I’m not from either of these places but did anyone else find that quite rude and offensive? Does she really think she’s better than everyone else?

Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion:

Diet Coke and salad Meal + PLT deal = UNREAL!

Reactions: 10
Lmao hope she bloody reads here then🤣

I’m not from either of these places but did anyone else find that quite rude and offensive? Does she really think she’s better than everyone else?
Darling why u offended jealous ur not off to the Maldives for ur 9th holiday of the panny?x 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me that thinks that would actually be better? A gorgeous bronzed and glamorous model in Skegness. That would actually be a pretty good marketing hook.

Also since these influencers all know a thing or two about photoshop couldn't they simply photoshop themselves in a warm beach somewhere? Surely easier and cheaper than going abroad and spreading covid around.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me that thinks that would actually be better? A gorgeous bronzed and glamorous model in Skegness. That would actually be a pretty good marketing hook.

Also since these influencers all know a thing or two about photoshop couldn't they simply photoshop themselves in a warm beach somewhere? Surely easier and cheaper than going abroad and spreading covid around.
They love taking photos in car parks and on floors so the juxtaposition of her models on a crappy pebble beach should be right up Influencer Street

I wonder if she will read here and do another vid like “actually GUYZZZZ I thought about what I said and I actually think, let me know if I’m CRAZZzzZzzYYYY, but wouldn’t it actually look sick to keep things British?!” council estate chic n allaaa dat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.