Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is molly always orange? it looks rank. surely someone would a fake tan company would know how to not make themselves look orange!

Reactions: 26
I always found it weird that she got her cartier bracelet resized by unofficial stockist
Plus she always keeps the packaging and has it on display but as far as I can see there’s no cartier packaging anywhere on display???

I'm pretty sure you can get it serviced by the official stores or stockists if it is an authentic second hand piece and she has the certificate of authenticity or she could even pay to get it authenticated. It is expensive, but if you actually owned an authentic piece and wanted it to hold it's value then that is definitely something you would do... I'm not convinced that all of Molly's jewellery is real, I think some of may be, but some is not. Van Cleef and Cartier pieces hold a lot of their value second hand, especially if they are looked after well. It's pretty standard that with any high end jewellery or watches that they must be serviced by them or sometimes an affiliated stockist to retain the guarantee and authenticity. I don't own any high end jewellery but I know this as some of my family have high end watches and this was always recommended and highlighted. My family have moaned to me about the price of services and battery changes, but it was worth it as once their watch was accidentally damaged during a battery replacement, but as it was done by an authorised repair person everything was fixed without any extra charge and using authentic parts. Surely Molly should know this as someone who is very into designer gear, either she really doesn't know very much about the things she says she is passionate about or she is lying to try and pass up a fake as authentic.... :unsure:
I have a couple of high end jewellery pieces and you’re always told if there’s any problem with it, if it has to be resized, if you want something added on it, if it’s broken, take it back to their actual stores. Sometimes the service can be free, and even if you have to pay it’s never something ridiculous. Also if you take it to an unauthorised place to have it looked at, the guarantee for the piece is gone. If you take it to an official store they’ll either charge you more to fix it, or not go near it.

If Molly was a random object she’d probably be a pillow 😅😅
She’d be a doormat 😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen maura make up free on loose women.. yes shes pretty. But i feel like she is still preened to perfection .. hair done, eyebrows done and probs some light make up.. feel like it makes it worse for young girls.

Reactions: 22
Anyone seen maura make up free on loose women.. yes shes pretty. But i feel like she is still preened to perfection .. hair done, eyebrows done and probs some light make up.. feel like it makes it worse for young girls.
Yeah these influencers "making a statement" by going makeup free are always so eye-roll inducing. They'll be pumped with filler, freshly botoxed, have microbladed/tinted brows, tinted eyelashes, etc. Most of us would feel pretty confident going makeup free if our bare face was also enhanced by those treatments.

The media loves when already stunning women act 'vulnerable' by sharing their bare skin, when at most they'll have dark circles or a spot on their chin. The women most severely affected by beauty pressures, e.g. those with acne, aren't hailed or promoted for going makeup free nearly as often.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There really is so so much more to life that getting a clothing deal with Tacky Little tit
Think you've hit the nail on the head. I watch her vlogs and forget that she is SO young too - and has so much to learn. I actually feel a little sorry for her because she's said before about not really having friends, which is probably why she's so reliant on Tommy and hates when he leaves. Her life revolves around being with Tommy, instagram, new clothes, designer jewellery and living in a huge flat/soon to be house..

I don't really know how she will spend her days post-lockdown, if she's miles and miles away from her family and doesn't have a group of gal pals. I can totally see the appeal of staying with Tommy and playing house together especially during the pandemic.. but sometimes I wonder if she's jumping ahead of herself e.g saying stuff like 'when we have babies' and not 'if we have babies', like, 90% of my friends did NOT settle down with whoever they were dating at age 21..

Reactions: 20
She has had lots of friends that she is all over for a time but she seems to either drift apart or fall out with them.

I think she'll stick with Tommy for as long as possible. Just walking past the magazines in the supermarket today and saw Colleen Rooney on of the covers and it reminded me of all the scandals involving Wayne but she has stuck with him. Same Victoria and David Beckham even though everyone knows any actual romance from their relationship disapeared a long time ago. Now Molly is the clear bread winner so it's not like she needs him but the mentality of wags are the same. Land a sports star man and project a perfect relationship to the world. Even if everyone knows it's a sham just keep acting like you're living your best life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Are we supposed to be impressed by this tit-show of rabbit food?
get a big plate of spag Bol down ya Mol
A Richmond sausage, cheap chicken, blob of Mayo on a Morrison’s pick your own salad washed down with a Coke Zero. Wow so inspiring 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.