Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And opinions turned on Anton pretty quickly after he started being a bit mean about 'poor Molly'.

I think there is a strange haze the public have about the things Love Island contestants do before they go on the show. It's almost always written off as pre-history even if it happened not long before the went on the show. Tommy is still seen as a complete sweetheart despite his drug use and negative testimonies from his exes including the one he allegedly dumped to go on the show. Connor Durman never really faced much blowback for his racist past. The only person I can think of that really got any significant push back was the guy who was a big game hunter in the Winter Love Island season whose name I can't remember. Probably for the best he wasn't on a season most people watched.
Oh yeahhhh I remember that! The Fiat 500 viewers did not seem to care at all that Conor was a full on racist. But campaigns were made to get that hunter guy off the show.

Reactions: 15
Oh yeahhhh I remember that! The Fiat 500 viewers did not seem to care at all that Conor was a full on racist. But campaigns were made to get that hunter guy off the show.
Ollie, he ended up “leaving” early because he “missed his ex” 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think molly and tommy wont be together long term. Not sure the engagement will be a big deal, as it wont come as a shock to anyone as they are ‘soo in love’ and always talk about getting engaged. It will be a big insta engagement though
Oh please I can see it already. It’ll be all over instagram, insta stories, twitter, daily mail. There’ll be no getting away from it. Think i’ll have to get deactivate all my social media accounts for a full week (with the exception of Tattle😏)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh please I can see it already. It’ll be all over instagram, insta stories, twitter, daily mail. There’ll be no getting away from it. Think i’ll have to get deactivate all my social media accounts for a full week (with the exception of Tattle😏)
Yeah you’d miss out on my great banter ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m clearly a dinosaur or very naive but I had a look at Molly’s thread on Reddit. I can’t believe how fucked up it really is. Need to wash my eyes in holy water 🤢 🙏🏻 🧎

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m clearly a dinosaur or very naive but I had a look at Molly’s thread on Reddit. I can’t believe how fucked up it really is. Need to wash my eyes in holy water 🤢 🙏🏻 🧎
OMG!! I just had a look, wtf is wrong with people, that’s disgusting!

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t call what she does travelling the world, lol. They go to Dubai or the Maldives and stay in a hotel that’s free. I mean, actual travelling like immersing yourself into the culture, exploring it, doing once in a life time things.

I definitely agree, though. They’d either drag it with them and have a nanny and not show the nanny or just leave it at home and use the excuse of wanting some alone time with Tommy. I think the longer they leave it, in their eyes, the more suspense there is when they finally announce they’re engaged or whatever. You just know there will be videos and photos galore to drag it out and drum up some freebies.
I just find this all so odd. She’s 21 and they’ve been together 5 mins I’d be worried personally if they got married or had kids anytime soon

Reactions: 10

Soooo what do we reckon this actually means haha. Also how many cheap PLT things need to be sold to equal £1mill? Argh the waste and slave labour behind it!!

side note molly is so orange all the pics in this article are bizarre 😅

Reactions: 18
Can we all just take a minute to appreciate how this thread has changed so much. We have gone from stepping on egg shells to full on taking the piss out of her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Soooo what do we reckon this actually means haha. Also how many cheap PLT things need to be sold to equal £1mill? Argh the waste and slave labour behind it!!

side note molly is so orange all the pics in this article are bizarre 😅
So it doesn't mean she is getting £1 million outright - that figure probably just represents the cap they've set in terms of how much she could theoretically be paid out through sales from her collection. For example she'll have an initial signing bonus, then she'll get paid out at various sales milestones up to a maximum of £1 million. However, even though Molly Mae is hugely popular, guaranteed she won't hit that milestone - not because she isn't a powerful influencer, but just because the terms of the deal will mean it won't be possible to actually make a million. These "deals" are PR stunts, hence why her management/PLT have clearly fed this story to the DM.

And yeah... it just sickens me that these influencers are being paid out hundreds of thousands to work with Boohoo/PLT etc when it's no secret that the garment workers for these brands are working horrific in conditions for pennies. Profiting off slave labour - love that for me 😚✌

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My suspicion is that they have no content, so get pregnant just for something to film and post about. Then there's all of the freebies and probably a lot of them are hoping for a TV reality show deal like Sam from Mummy diaries.
That's my thoughts exactly. If they keep motherhood all pretty and insta-friendly, it's very aspirational content too so gets lots of attention. A topic for a thread all of its own I'd say!

Reactions: 9
And you just know it’ll all be fake, either something she has planned or his management 🤢🤢🤢

And loads of preteen girls will repost it saying “wish I had a man like Tommy😍😍😍” or “relationship GOALSSS” 🙃
It’s so sad we all know she would give a run by run plan of how she expects him to propose to her down to the very last detail. Then pretend to act surprised and that she “had no idea” it was happening

Reactions: 9
Let's be honest when/if Tommy proposes there will be balloons involved and rose petals scattered all over the floor. That Molly put there herself and will also clean up 😚✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.