Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she rarely drinks but I’ve always wondered if she dabbles in coke too? Especially as most of the other islanders are seen gurning
I don’t know why this made me giggle so much 😂 would explain her upturned nose I guess

Reactions: 7
She’s looking to get engaged at 21??
She wants kids soon too. I really do understand that when you know you know and there isn’t an age that is “right”, but I really do think these influencers do it for the freebies and the press that comes with it. She has the money to travel the world and do whatever she pleases, I don’t know why she wouldn’t take advantage of that and live a little before “settling down”.

Reactions: 19
^^^

She already travels the world and does what she pleases. If she had a child she would still travel the world and do what she pleases, she'd either leave the child at home or drag it around the world like accessory like many of her fellow influencers do. To be honest all the talk and hints at marriage and babies is just for the followers and the press. If they were ready to get married and start a family they'd do it now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The current influencer baby boom is...suspicious imo
My suspicion is that they have no content, so get pregnant just for something to film and post about. Then there's all of the freebies and probably a lot of them are hoping for a TV reality show deal like Sam from Mummy diaries.

Reactions: 30
^^^

She already travels the world and does what she pleases. If she had a child she would still travel the world and do what she pleases, she'd either leave the child at home or drag it around the world like accessory like many of her fellow influencers do. To be honest all the talk and hints at marriage and babies is just for the followers and the press. If they were ready to get married and start a family they'd do it now.
I wouldn’t call what she does travelling the world, lol. They go to Dubai or the Maldives and stay in a hotel that’s free. I mean, actual travelling like immersing yourself into the culture, exploring it, doing once in a life time things.

I definitely agree, though. They’d either drag it with them and have a nanny and not show the nanny or just leave it at home and use the excuse of wanting some alone time with Tommy. I think the longer they leave it, in their eyes, the more suspense there is when they finally announce they’re engaged or whatever. You just know there will be videos and photos galore to drag it out and drum up some freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t call what she does travelling the world, lol. They go to Dubai or the Maldives and stay in a hotel that’s free. I mean, actual travelling like immersing yourself into the culture, exploring it, doing once in a life time things.

I definitely agree, though. They’d either drag it with them and have a nanny and not show the nanny or just leave it at home and use the excuse of wanting some alone time with Tommy. I think the longer they leave it, in their eyes, the more suspense there is when they finally announce they’re engaged or whatever. You just know there will be videos and photos galore to drag it out and drum up some freebies.
I am actually dreading the day he proposes to her (assuming he does) you just know it’s going to be non stop reposts on peoples stories, news articles, Twitter... ugh makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am actually dreading the day he proposes to her (assuming he does) you just know it’s going to be non stop reposts on peoples stories, news articles, Twitter... ugh makes my skin crawl
And you just know it’ll all be fake, either something she has planned or his management 🤢🤢🤢

And loads of preteen girls will repost it saying “wish I had a man like Tommy😍😍😍” or “relationship GOALSSS” 🙃

Reactions: 21
Am I the only one that doesn’t see Molly and Tommy together in the long run ? I cannot see her having a child with him it’s weird and when I was a Molly fan I felt this way too

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I definitely don’t see them lasting. She’ll soon get bored of being his mother.

I know she rarely drinks but I’ve always wondered if she dabbles in coke too? Especially as most of the other islanders are seen gurning
Considering she talks like there’s no tomorrow I’d say absolutely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope she doesnt settle for him, as much as she’s irritating she’s the brighter star and worth 10x what he is

Reactions: 19
I getcha. I don't think that's really what Molly is into. Going on sponsored holidays is

And you just know it’ll all be fake, either something she has planned or his management 🤢🤢🤢

And loads of preteen girls will repost it saying “wish I had a man like Tommy😍😍😍” or “relationship GOALSSS” 🙃
This is exactly how it would go down.

I really hope she doesnt settle for him, as much as she’s irritating she’s the brighter star and worth 10x what he is
I dunno. He's pretty important to her image. Remember on Love Island he was the one that was popular and people thought she was just using him. Opinions turned in favour once they can turn against again just as easily. If they were to break up it would depend on the circumstances who their followers would stick with but he has the better connected management that always spin things in the press to make her look the one in the wrong.

Reactions: 13
Imagine if Molly picked Anton instead of Tommy as she was interested in him also during Love Island lmao.. he was very popular during the show which is weird because he got exposed for doing black face

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Imagine if Molly picked Anton instead of Tommy as she was interested in him also during Love Island lmao.. he was very popular during the show which is weird because he got exposed for doing black face
I don’t think she was actually interested or attracted to Anton

Reactions: 10
And opinions turned on Anton pretty quickly after he started being a bit mean about 'poor Molly'.

I think there is a strange haze the public have about the things Love Island contestants do before they go on the show. It's almost always written off as pre-history even if it happened not long before the went on the show. Tommy is still seen as a complete sweetheart despite his drug use and negative testimonies from his exes including the one he allegedly dumped to go on the show. Connor Durman never really faced much blowback for his racist past. The only person I can think of that really got any significant push back was the guy who was a big game hunter in the Winter Love Island season whose name I can't remember. Probably for the best he wasn't on a season most people watched.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think molly and tommy wont be together long term. Not sure the engagement will be a big deal, as it wont come as a shock to anyone as they are ‘soo in love’ and always talk about getting engaged. It will be a big insta engagement though

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.