Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mad how many people who've gone on Love Island have been exposed for breaking up with their partner just to go on the show. Tommy was one of them I think. It's probably pretty common, sadly.
I find this hilarious particularly as I never fell into the love island hole never watched it. It used to annoy me at work as I felt left out with everyone chatting about it but how funny
To think people aspire to it that much. We had big brother when I was in school and X factor was starting I think but I can’t imagine being that age and aspiring to A tv show. Then again kids aspire to be YouTubers lol. Again I do think the fact she did pageants probably helped her with this plan for herself.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else remember agessss ago maybe January?? She was teasing a new product in her tan line, and she posted on her insta story a little tester sample of it in her makeup bag saying it would be revealed in like a week?

I wonder what happened because I swear the product was never revealed? Unless I missed it or made the entire thing up. Please someone tell me I’m not going mad😳

I also think her tan business is only popular because she is, once her popularity dies out so will her tans. I don’t understand why she isn’t called out more for using random peoples photos that haven’t used her fake tan, to promote it

Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why she isn’t called out more for using random peoples photos that haven’t used her fake tan, to promote it
I just came on to say this after seeing the newest picture on her tan Instagram.

There’s no way that Jessica Goicoechea uses her tan. It’s so misleading using her pictures to advertise the tan.

Reactions: 9
Yikes the Instagram feed for her fake tan is not the most inclusive is it. They must have a requirement that any pictures posted there must be of size 6 women with completely flat stomachs and a teeny tiny waist.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yikes the Instagram feed for her fake tan is not the most inclusive is it. They must have a requirement that any pictures posted there must be of size 6 women with completely flat stomachs and a teeny tiny waist.
I’m scrolling and I can’t see ANYONE that’s even a size 10? Where are the non white influencers/models????

Reactions: 19
I don’t think Molly learned her lesson from the warning from ASA, she’s using people’s pictures who haven’t used her tan saying “achieve this look with our Tan” that has to be false advertising / misleading, can she be reported again from this ?
Why does she think she’s above the law because aged Molly-Mae 😚 ✌

Ugh I didn’t see that typo above in enough time is she’s instead of aged

Its*

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I find it really odd she has a fake tan brand, it seems like such a saturated market to go into

Reactions: 4
Is anyone going to tell air-head-grease-pan that the stay at home order IS still in place and a PLFlea shoot is not essential work. Unless you are a school aged child, a parents picking up/dropping off said child or a member of staff at an educational facility, you are meant to be at home. Idgaf is PLFlea said she HAD to go, they should be as much to blame here as her. Same with all the random shoots abroad. It would be much much cheaper for them to get their influenzas to shoot at home for a bit. Make them work for their money

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else remember agessss ago maybe January?? She was teasing a new product in her tan line, and she posted on her insta story a little tester sample of it in her makeup bag saying it would be revealed in like a week?

I wonder what happened because I swear the product was never revealed? Unless I missed it or made the entire thing up. Please someone tell me I’m not going mad😳

I also think her tan business is only popular because she is, once her popularity dies out so will her tans. I don’t understand why she isn’t called out more for using random peoples photos that haven’t used her fake tan, to promote it
I called them out for using a pic from Pinterest and my comment got deleted. Also I put a screenshot on here a while back when they used Bethan sowerby’s pic. They made out she used filter but when I clicked on the same pic on Bethan’s account she’d tagged Bali body 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I called them out for using a pic from Pinterest and my comment got deleted. Also I put a screenshot on here a while back when they used Bethan sowerby’s pic. They made out she used filter but when I clicked on the same pic on Bethan’s account she’d tagged Bali body 🙄
It’s pretty weird, apart from one photoshoot they did ages ago they don’t have any original content on their feed. They just repost skinny white influencers on a beach somewhere who are obviously tanned from the sun.

It's surely not a very good social media strategy - I feel like they're trying to go for a minimalist, high-end look but it must be terrible for engagement. You'd think they'd do something as simple as hire influencers to use the product so they can post before/after pictures on their feed. Or they could share insta stories of the numerous people who've done reviews on YouTube or feature hauls that people tag them in... you know, the standard stuff brands do on their social media lol. Instead they've gone for such a basic strategy of featuring pictures of Victoria's Secret-esque models who haven't even used their products. Guaranteed the brand would do even better if they featured more "normal" women and were a bit more fun with their marketing instead of trying to be so serious.

Reactions: 18
i can't blame em for using white people because that's probably their prime market (personally i don't know a single woc that uses tan ik that might be different elsewhere) but the lack of body diversity is sickening.

Reactions: 14
i can't blame em for using white people because that's probably their prime market (personally i don't know a single woc that uses tan ik that might be different elsewhere) but the lack of body diversity is sickening.
Black women use tanning products too. And what’s frustrating about this is that they used a black woman in their first ever marketing campaign, but it feels tokenistic now that black women (and Asian women) are entirely absent from their feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What’s that audio about/from??
Tommy was beefing with Jake Paul over Twitter. Basically Tyson called Jake out to fight Tommy. Jake said let’s go and then Tommy went all hard man

Are her followers thick as tit or do they choose to accept and allow her rule breaking behaviour because she’s “😍😍😍”? She’s just going to use being on a photoshoot as an excuse to change her hair, nails and to travel and it’s an absolute joke

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You can have a photo shoot Molly without having all your extensions touched. Not like you don’t post your greasy head all over the gram anyway 🤮

Reactions: 6
Black women use tanning products too. And what’s frustrating about this is that they used a black woman in their first ever marketing campaign, but it feels tokenistic now that black women (and Asian women) are entirely absent from their feed.
That's acc interesting I don't know any that do but obviously some must. Definitely tokenistic then.

Reactions: 2
She’s annoying but i’ll give her one compliment that I think her hair looks much nicer shorter... thats the only nice comment i’ll give today!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.