Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's mad how many people who've gone on Love Island have been exposed for breaking up with their partner just to go on the show. Tommy was one of them I think. It's probably pretty common, sadly.
Maura was asked to go on the show in 2018 but she had a fiancé. She claims the producers told her to break up with him but to her credit she wouldn't budge. Shaughna has admitted she had a secret boyfriend throughout the entire time she was on Love Island and justified it by saying others would do it to get money for their family. After being called out on this she walked it back and claims people misunderstood her but it's pretty clear she was telling the truth the first time.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She looked genuinely hurt with the whole Callum/Molly situation so shocked about that. Some of them must be good actors
Maura was asked to go on the show in 2018 but she had a fiancé. She claims the producers told her to break up with him but to her credit she wouldn't budge. Shaughna has admitted she had a secret boyfriend throughout the entire time she was on Love Island and justified it by saying others would do it to get money for their family. After being called out on this she walked it back and claims people misunderstood her but it's pretty clear she was telling the truth the first time.

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell the first day of the easing of restrictions and she’s off. Don’t come back witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes why DO you follow her!!! :0
Don’t give the girl any kind of attention. I just stalk her ;)
I’ll follow you instead 😉

Before I joined this thread I really liked her content, I also have similar taste to her in terms of designer (before shes started showing off and buying Dior soap and a Louis Vuitton diary) and now everything she posts just irritates me. How do I unfollow her? How do I cut the cord? 😂 I feel like I’ll just keep stalking and then that means no more Money-Mae thread and some of my favourite people are on here ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ll follow you instead 😉

Before I joined this thread I really liked her content, I also have similar taste to her in terms of designer (before shes started showing off and buying Dior soap and a Louis Vuitton diary) and now everything she posts just irritates me. How do I unfollow her? How do I cut the cord? 😂 I feel like I’ll just keep stalking and then that means no more Money-Mae thread and some of my favourite people are on here ❤
Don’t even tempt me ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion: Molly-Mae Hague #7 Hairs always grubby, dressed in her £500 hoody, ASA got her not so smuggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i really am so sick and tired of her travelling unnecessarily, even if it is for work purposes. she’s the most ignorant influencer i’ve come across, i genuinely cannot fathom as to why she thinks it’s a good idea to post this. i understand sometimes work requires you to travel, and perhaps it’s just my influencer bias, but i’m sure whatever she’s there for can be done from home. even if it is a shoot, which she does have from time to time, what is the need to post this? she’s just asking for it at this point.

the worst part is, when she’s back in manchester, she’ll complain again about how difficult it is for her. not everyone gets the opportunity to travel in a pandemic. whether she believes in covid or not, she should show some respect and be a role model for the girls who look up to her.

what is it with influencers not knowing how to perform their job role? it’s to INFLUENCE people.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
i really am so sick and tired of her travelling unnecessarily, even if it is for work purposes. she’s the most ignorant influencer i’ve come across, i genuinely cannot fathom as to why she thinks it’s a good idea to post this. i understand sometimes work requires you to travel, and perhaps it’s just my influencer bias, but i’m sure whatever she’s there for can be done from home. even if it is a shoot, which she does have from time to time, what is the need to post this? she’s just asking for it at this point.

the worst part is, when she’s back in manchester, she’ll complain again about how difficult it is for her. not everyone gets the opportunity to travel in a pandemic. whether she believes in covid or not, she should show some respect and be a role model for the girls who look up to her.

what is it with influencers not knowing how to perform their job role? it’s to INFLUENCE people.
THIS! She has some issue that she can’t not post something, surely if you get so much hate you think twice before posting something that could cause opinion?

Reactions: 11
It still cracks me up how she’s the “CEO” of a new company and literally never seems to do any actual proper work.

If anyone follows Connor Walker (founder of House of CB) their instagram stories are literally worlds apart

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.