Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to remind myself that she’s only 21. I don’t know many 21 year olds that class being driven into Manchester for a boxed salad top tier fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What does she put on her hair to make it look so stiff and sticky. It reminds me of that gel from 2008 where lads would gel each strand of hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What does she put on her hair to make it look so stiff and sticky. It reminds me of that gel from 2008 where lands would gel each strand of hair.
She’s just a detty pig who thinks now she’s “made it” she no longer needs to wash her hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely still has filler in her lips, it’s just not as obvious ... I think she’ll watch her videos back and cringe, just like anyone does when they look at old photos of themselves

Reactions: 23
Damn. I must have been living under a rock for this one 😂 I was sure she was just going on dates after Curtis and then realised maybe Chris was for her, I didn’t realise she was dating anyone specific. The whole spectacle of them getting together now suddenly makes sense like “look at me! I’m in a couple again!”. They’ll do a lot for the paycheque, our islanders
To be fair it was kept fairly private. She told her followers she was dating someone but didn't say who and there was a lot of 'Maura spotted with mystery man' stuff in the papers it helped that he always wore a Covid mask in public whereas Maura (like Molly) hardly bothers with masks he was later identified as Bradley James.

According to Maura they called it off because of the third lockdown meant it would be difficult to date. A lot of his fans speculated the real reason was because he's very private and uncomfortable being in the media spotlight. Four weeks later she's in Dubai and came out as a couple with Chris and he is her everything. It all looks a little suspect. Even morseso when they do the exact same Valentine's Day stunt as Molly and Tommy organised by the exact same company.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
At this point she’s begging people to say Tommy’s loyal 🥴 If you need to constantly put out there how pErFeCt your relationship is it’s clearly not x

(If you didn’t see what happened Tommy was out running and ran straight past Molly and didn’t realise it was her)
1CDAC1FC-CD29-4AE7-8424-E3C8A48F4E3E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At this point she’s begging people to say Tommy’s loyal 🥴 If you need to constantly put out there how pErFeCt your relationship is it’s clearly not x

(If you didn’t see what happened Tommy was out running and ran straight past Molly and didn’t realise it was her)
View attachment 488115
Even he’s got use to her filtered/photoshopped pictures, doesn’t have a clue who she is unless she’s cleaning his flat 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Even he’s got use to her filtered/photoshopped pictures, doesn’t have a clue who she is unless she’s cleaning his flat 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂
Lmao 😂 He probably assumed she was living in laundry room and sleeping in the washing machine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 488115
He’s just too thick to realise it was her lol nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not being funny but does she think we’re thick? You can see the ledge from filler in her top lip on her last story! Their SO much more full then they were! She def disolved just to refill, I did it myself, nothing to be ashamed of, just don’t spout the ‘I’m natural tit’ when you’ve filler in your lips

Reactions: 24
Speaking about her teeth on her IG stories but why does she keep looking to the left, i’m sure she’s reading a script!

Reactions: 4
The scrapbook just made me feel physically ill. Grow up molly for duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She talks like a 15 year old... very stunted by no exposure to the real world

Reactions: 21
Speaking about her teeth on her IG stories but why does she keep looking to the left, i’m sure she’s reading a script!
And why was she talking so much about fillers and regrets whilst having a filter on the whole time. It annoys me so much she’s talking about being natural whilst using something that masks how she really looks. Looking forward to the YouTube video so we can actually see how her teeth look I’m sick of her going on about it and not showing us the real thing

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.