Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Molly just shut your gob and lighten up, have fun with your boyfriend, she acts like she’s 70 in a long hard marriage
2E85294E-4685-4B83-A3F3-681F53A45894.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why are people deliberately coming onto this thread, making accounts and trying to defend Money Mee? THE ASA HAVE FOUND HER GUILTY. That is the beginning and end of the discussion. Nothing to do with who won or how many people entered, this is on her. Stop playing dumb and perhaps read the ruling document

Reactions: 32
I need friends to defend me like Fiat 500 defends Molly she can never do wrong in their eyes

Reactions: 36
one thing i don’t understand is the giveaway. there are loads of giveaway generators and all you have to do is put the link of the instagram post up and it chooses for you 🤔 doesn’t need a password or anything so i have no idea why she just didn’t do that

Reactions: 14
i never really liked her lol i just liked her insta feed and i pretended to like her on here so the molly mae stans wouldn't come for me.

this was my first post:

I feel like tommy can be rude to people in her vlogs and stuff. in her what I eat in a day one, I thought he was rude. I liked her style more in her older videos where she actually wore a bit of colour. she seems ok though if not a bit up herself.

Reactions: 8
The thing that’s pissing me off about the “EIGHT THOUSAND POUNDS OF MY OWN MONEY” is that it’s entirely tax deductible. So really, it was all business. It’s advertising expense. Love to see the game being played and people falling hook, line and sinker.

Reactions: 31
That person is mad did

Ngl duck money mae I wouldn’t mind being her manager frannnnyyyy right about now. Singing my heart out in my g wagon rich af without even having to put myself on the net like moly
Her manger is making a lot of money if her hence the
Gifts at Xmas

Oh please. She spent £8k of her own money and gained a huge amount of followers.

She has the resources to do a giveaway on a website that holds the information and then draws it randomly. I enter contests on a sometimes and they use these entry forms that give you a lot of entries when you follow on Instagram - something crazy like 30 so everyone obviously goes and follows! (I admit I do too😄)

What she did was unfair,lazy, and it was a get followers quick scheme for her
she would put that under advertising business expenses so that would be deducted from her tax win win for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Orrrr in other words: “I’m pretending my Instagram is down because I can no longer take engaging photos anymore and the only thing I know how to wear is a tacky tracksuit with some hideous chunky shoes ✌🏼😚
I wish she would stop editing her face shape and jaw, we all know her head is shaped like a 50p coin

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She used to have so much more variety in her clothes. She used to wear lovely dresses and a variety of colours. I don’t know why she keeps wearing the same neutral tracksuits all the time now. Don’t get me wrong I love me some joggers but not ALL the time especially if you’re a fashion influencer SWITCH IT UP FFS
4DA778A8-4C43-409E-B368-7E1A6FD6BDF9.png
7528BDA2-EB98-41E4-B0EE-077B72556EE4.png
ABA712EA-7BD9-4C26-B045-27ACC9E14E78.png
61C5B48A-6F67-4A21-A9E5-3F06B60172E9.png
01BB3942-AA81-421D-B1E3-E5257232895A.png
08D24F56-9DBE-4739-ADF6-3B06A7D2ED1D.png
25272309-90C1-4DCE-940D-5D62BC2F5E29.png
4512C607-674B-4B9C-9CBA-71BE8BD80851.png

Reactions: 23
She used to have so much more variety in her clothes. She used to wear lovely dresses and a variety of colours. I don’t know why she keeps wearing the same neutral tracksuits all the time now. Don’t get me wrong I love me some joggers but not ALL the time especially if you’re a fashion influencer SWITCH IT UP FFS
View attachment 470356View attachment 470357View attachment 470358View attachment 470359View attachment 470360View attachment 470361View attachment 470362View attachment 470364
Really nice outfits here. In Love Island she would always wear nice clothes. I think she could do even better for herself by distancing herself from brands like PLT. I know she has a contract with them but when it ends/they ask to renew she should really consider her options. Is PLT all she wants to be promoting on her IG page for the next few years whilst she’s still a “big” influencer?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 470356View attachment 470357View attachment 470358View attachment 470359View attachment 470360View attachment 470361View attachment 470362View attachment 470364
I think this of a lot of fashion influencers. Most just post the same boring bland outfits over and over again that makes me wonder how people are being influenced by them. There's nothing spectacular or creative about any of them.

Reactions: 9
I think this of a lot of fashion influencers. Most just post the same boring bland outfits over and over again that makes me wonder how people are being influenced by them. There's nothing spectacular or creative about any of them.
There’s probably so many people who have a great fashion gram and haven’t blown up, it’s a shame because I don’t understand how some of these influencers can call themselves fashion inspirations 😂 maybe she’ll see this (seeing as she reads here) and up her game...

Reactions: 7
It really baffles me that she spent £8000 on prizes for a giveaway and didn’t think to get a legal opinion on how to run it. I know she is basically a puppet for her management company but like, how did no one think to talk to a lawyer??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really think Tommy doesn’t like her dressing in revealing outfits so that’s why her style has changed so much.

Reactions: 27
Really!? Might be an unpopular opinion but I genuinely wouldn’t wear any of these outfits. Outfit #1 and #2, where would you be going!? Also, all of these look like they’re from PLT or at least the quality reflects PLT.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.