Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has been said before but I really don’t understand why she hadn’t addressed her skin cancer scare!? It obviously must have come back from America as benign, so why hasn’t she confirmed it?

Reactions: 27
I know this has been said before but I really don’t understand why she hadn’t addressed her skin cancer scare!? It obviously must have come back from America as benign, so why hasn’t she confirmed it?
Karma can strike me down if I'm wrong but I reckon it was all a load of bollocks to cause a media storm

Reactions: 25
The giveaway was a type of advert - advertising her tanning account to gain more followers. Here in the UK, we have rules for advertising that any company doing it has to follow so that consumers aren't ripped off or misled, so that people are treated fairly, and so companies aren't getting into fraudulent activity. The rules are actually really good if you read through them. Some countries don't have anything so companies can pretty much outright lie and scam people. I think it's great we have them and the public is protected from all kinds of dodgy things.

Molly Mae/her management company will be well aware of how advertising works, but chose not to follow any of the specific rules around giveaway adverts, which basically state that you have to enter everyone who entered into the prize draw - there are various online tools that can do this, even with millions of entries - and that you have to record all the steps you take in the process.

So the ASA (the agency that makes sure people follow the rules) looked into it and gave her a warning. They've looked into similar cases both against her and loads of other businesses over the years but influencers seem to be particular rule-breakers these days.

This is correct. My friend runs a wallpaper/interior company and used a really good tool for her last giveaway. It automated the whole thing and she had about 750,000 entries.
Yeh sorry for the huns who defend her like omggggg poor molllyyy WHO could have predicted the giveaway would be so big how could she possibly handle millions of entries of COURSE she only picked from 20 in the end” - ladies it is 2021 we have put men on the moon and made tupac into a realistic hologram, Molly can find a way to select entries properly

Yeah.... but you literally said in an assumptions video you went on love island as a business move ...
Tbh I don’t even get this video?? hahahaha like she’s jumped on the trend but what is she trying to shut people down with exactly “how’s that one going for you” - WHAT ONE??

Karma can strike me down if I'm wrong but I reckon it was all a load of bollocks to cause a media storm
Omg I forgot about this for a hot minute. Guys she posted in December I’m sure about this as I was at home for Xmas it’s now march? And she defo said 2wks for her results

see sometimes right I feel like I am a witch cos I can be cynical... I can tell one of my IG followers thinks I’m a Cnut cos I said I thought mrs hinch posts about azaylia cain for clout rather than concern(lots on hinch thread think the same) - but I don’t say that to be mean, I’m actually sickened at the idea that anyone even COULD do that. Same thing with Molly mae - I don’t WANT to think anyone would hype up a cancer scare for press .... but then DUDE WHERE IS THE FOLLOW UP???

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of Anna Vakili from the same Love Island season but I gave her mad respect for going back to work as a pharmacist when the pandemic hit...until it turned out that she was lying about that and making it worse she was hooking up with her boyfriend and going to house parties during the first lockdown. At that point I realised there was little that most influencers wouldn't do for press attention and IG clout.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Her behaviour regarding her “scare” is disgusting. The amount of people that for some reason look up to her and people going through cancer that would have found some form of comfort in knowing they aren’t alone and can relate to her. She knows full well so many people will be wanting to know, just wrong, makes me sick

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I really liked watching her but recently last two vlogs she started changing accents and voices like Rachel Leary and comes across cocky it's pit me off her channel

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I wasn't a huge fan of Anna Vakili from the same Love Island season but I gave her mad respect for going back to work as a pharmacist when the pandemic hit...until it turned out that she was lying about that and making it worse she was hooking up with her boyfriend and going to house parties during the first lockdown. At that point I realised there was little that most influencers wouldn't do for press attention and IG clout.
Wow! I didn’t know that! I saw the photo of her at the pharmacist and thought “bloody hell good on her” well all respect for her has gone

Reactions: 17
Her behaviour regarding her “scare” is disgusting. The amount of people that for some reason look up to her and people going through cancer that would have found some form of comfort in knowing they aren’t alone and can relate to her. She knows full well so many people will be wanting to know, just wrong, makes me sick
the only thing I can think of (and I really, really hope this isn’t the case), but maybe it was bad news but she wants to keep things as normal as possible for herself

the only thing I can think of (and I really, really hope this isn’t the case), but maybe it was bad news but she wants to keep things as normal as possible for herself
Possibly, but then why would she even mention it online? Wouldn’t she wait till everything was confirmed? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Idk who she is but what, she literally said she was working as a pharmacist when she wasn’t? I don’t even see the point in that. Many medical professionals were needed of course (a few people I know “went back” to jobs like midwifery or nursing to help out). But surely we weren’t crying out for pharmacists lool. I’m very baffled

Possibly, but then why would she even mention it online? Wouldn’t she wait till everything was confirmed? 🤔
Yh don’t make sense does it. Like you really got the impression that she was being transparent etc so if trying to be private wouldn’t you have waited to put stuff online about it? Just so bizarre

Reactions: 1
She did go back though? She said she was doing bank work. She's definitely been breaking rules but she wasn't lying about going to work.

She did go back though? She said she was doing bank work. She's definitely been breaking rules but she wasn't lying about going to work.
I don't know about banking but she had a photo taken for her instagram at the phramacist she used to work at with a caption she had gone back working there. It made the press and she even did interviews about it.

Lucky for her it didn't make the press that she was only pretending but a the people who actually worked at the pharmacy outed her that she just came in to her old place of work just to take photos for her insta.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Tbh in my opinion Molly is a bit of an idiot for admitting to only picking out of 25 people for the giveaway and admitting to not using a software because she “didn’t wanna give her password away 😚✌” Honestly if I was her I would’ve lied and said that we did the draw from a software thingy that picked out of 2 million people that entered. No one would’ve known and all this could’ve been avoided

Reactions: 22
Forgive me if I’m being dumb but couldn’t she have just changed her password and then changed it back😂 who would have access to this password apart from her management (who probably have access anyway😂)

Reactions: 28
Forgive me if I’m being dumb but couldn’t she have just changed her password and then changed it back😂 who would have access to this password apart from her management (who probably have access anyway😂)
I was thinking this? Also surely the management would have researched how the draw would have been done? A generator would have been looked into unless they’re completely dim, she’s not the first person in the world to have done a big giveaway

Reactions: 14
I was thinking this? Also surely the management would have researched how the draw would have been done? A generator would have been looked into unless they’re completely dim, she’s not the first person in the world to have done a big giveaway
That’s what I mean I remember beauty you tubers like 10yrs ago doing giveaways and they would use randomised selection generator programs or whatever. I’m sure these days there are even better more secure options she could have used. So odd

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.