Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I mean I remember beauty you tubers like 10yrs ago doing giveaways and they would use randomised selection generator programs or whatever. I’m sure these days there are even better more secure options she could have used. So odd
Have people lodged complaints because of how she picked the winner? Or because she benefited from it...or both?

Reactions: 3
I don't know about banking but she had a photo taken for her instagram at the phramacist she used to work at with a caption she had gone back working there. It made the press and she even did interviews about it.

Lucky for her it didn't make the press that she was only pretending but a the people who actually worked at the pharmacy outed her that she just came in to her old place of work just to take photos for her insta.
No doing bank work is when you only come in for a little bit at a time to do health care work (in this case being a pharmacist) because there's no need for a permanent job. She said that she was only in for a couple of days and is now back into work because she's been doing bank work. She's definitely been in recently. Where does it say that her coworkers said she didn't do any work?

Reactions: 5
Not sure why people on here are pretending to not remember all the disgusting racist comments on twitter/Instagram about the winner being black when MM announced who had been selected. Even on the thread here people tried to make out MM only picked the winner because of BLM. It’s easy to see why the average person with no prior knowledge of the ASA rules would think it’s because of racism

Reactions: 8
Not sure why people on here are pretending to not remember all the disgusting racist comments on twitter/Instagram about the winner being black when MM announced who had been selected. Even on the thread here people tried to make out MM only picked the winner because of BLM. It’s easy to see why the average person with no prior knowledge of the ASA rules would think it’s because of racism
No one is pretending to forget? It just hasn’t been brought up in the conversation for a whole. One person on here (not a regular btw) commented that the winner was only picked because of BLM, and that person was very quickly shut down if you go back and have a look.

Reactions: 20
You read wrong. This whole making it a racism thing is boring now and just negates the fact she didn’t do what she was supposed to for that bloody giveaway which I’m passed caring about. And by the average person you mean the #OhPollyWin huns that think Molly shits out diamonds, swear she could murder someone and people would say we are just being dramatic

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No one is pretending to forget? It just hasn’t been brought up in the conversation for a whole. One person on here (not a regular btw) commented that the winner was only picked because of BLM, and that person was very quickly shut down if you go back and have a look.
This exactly. I remember when that person came on here and was shut the duck down. Why is anyone else pretending that was the main criticism when it’s obviously something MM and her PR have picked out to emphasise and draw away from their own rule breaking?

Reactions: 11
The majority of comments on here have been dismissive about the racism, comments like ‘Why do they have to make it about race’ etc acting like people came to the conclusion out of thin air. For example comments like this
This whole making it a racism thing is boring now
Molly and her management are obviously in the wrong, and she’s in tit because she broke the rules not because a bunch of racist have conspired against the giveaway winner. All I’m saying is I can understand why people might think racism after all the racist comments the winner received. It’s not people ‘trying to make it about race’

Reactions: 6
The majority of comments on here have been dismissive about the racism, comments like ‘Why do they have to make it about race’ etc acting like people came to the conclusion out of thin air. Example

Molly and her management are obviously in the wrong, and she’s in tit because she broke the rules not because a bunch of racist have conspired against the giveaway winner. All I’m saying is I can understand why people might think racism after all the racist comments the winner received. It’s not people ‘trying to make it about race’
It is boring though. What does the winner of the giveaway have to do with her not following guidelines when doing a giveaway? What’s the relation? It’s just another way of brushing her mistakes under the carpet and using race as an excuse to deflect the real issue, whether that’s Molly doing that herself or making her followers do it for her. Nobody is denying the winner didn’t receive hateful comments, which were wrong, but that’s not what we said which is what you are making out in your since edited post

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But all the people who I've seen tweeting about people complaining to ASA bc of racism have been quote tweeting the news article that discusses why ASA have found the giveaway to be unlawful? Why didn't they just, you know, read the article?

• Heart
It is boring though. What does the winner of the giveaway have to do with her not following guidelines when doing a giveaway?
I think you’re completely missing my point. Making comments about being bored of racism etc is trivialising it though. I don’t agree with it but If the last you heard of the giveaway is the winner receiving racial abuse and you don’t bother to read past headlines then obviously it’s going to be easy for a person to jump on board with that conclusion.

Why didn't they just, you know, read the article
because taking time to read past headlines doesn’t get the same amount of retweets and attention

I think you’re completely missing my point. Making comments about being bored of racism etc is trivialising it though. I don’t agree with it but If the last you heard of the giveaway is the winner receiving racial abuse and you don’t bother to read past headlines then obviously it’s going to be easy for a person to jump on board with that conclusion.

because taking time to read past headlines doesn’t get the same amount of retweets and attention
When you’re trying to put words in my mouth and others on here then yes I am missing your point

When you’re trying to put words in my mouth and others on here then yes I am missing your point
This you?

QUOTE="lozzapaloozza, post: 4168479, member: 173011"]
This whole making it a racism thing is boring now
[/QUOTE]

not trying to argue on a Saturday morning all I wanted to say was the conclusion of racism isn’t far fetched considering what happened when the winner was announced.

Reactions: 4
Wonder how long it will be until Money Mae can give us a new topic to talk about... how opinions can change, to think a lot of us really liked her when this thread began as well! Now I find literally anything she does annoying🤣

Reactions: 7
I would quote but it’s all messed up. You said people on this thread made racist comments (but since have edited it to say on Instagram/Twitter) so what are you trying to insinuate? Honestly all I want to do is go dry my hair and curl it, using my Molly Mae curl kit no doubt 😚✌🏻

Wonder how long it will be until Money Mae can give us a new topic to talk about... how opinions can change, to think a lot of us really liked her when this thread began as well! Now I find literally anything she does annoying🤣
Omg my comments on the first few threads are just the most cringe thing ever! Though I did like her style before she came out the villa... so much so I might have accidentally on purpose bought all the dresses from House of CB she wore...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg my comments on the first few threads are just the most cringe thing ever! Though I did like her style before she came out the villa... so much so I might have accidentally on purpose bought all the dresses from House of CB she wore...
My first comment on a Molly thread
44FFB980-586B-49C1-9607-268C346D26FD.jpeg

she didn’t influence nor offend me for a while but then she imported a dog from a Russian puppy farm during a globalpandemic and now I will naturally dislike her forever

Reactions: 14
My first comment on a Molly thread
View attachment 469857
she didn’t influence nor offend me for a while but then she imported a dog from a Russian puppy farm during a globalpandemic and now I will naturally dislike her forever
Oh yeah I mean that’s just bloody awful behaviour. They just really are thick as tit and only care about how they look on Instagram

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.