Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 who’s thread was this for I’m intrigued
Oh my please take a seat and grab a snack for this one

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Here is a before and after.
First photo is when she had the fillers out, second photo is now. Definitely had her top lip done.
She openly facetunes her feed pics so I don’t know how useful they are for comparison pics. Best way to tell is to wait til she posts a video on YouTube where nothing is edited (and filler can’t hide when things are in motion vs a still image)

Reactions: 9
She openly facetunes her feed pics so I don’t know how useful they are for comparison pics. Best way to tell is to wait til she posts a video on YouTube where nothing is edited (and filler can’t hide when things are in motion vs a still image)
I’ve found some others. Best photos I could get as she talks so fast!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
They sure as hell don’t look like this anymore

I find it so sad what’s she’s done to her face. I know she’s had them dissolved but her face will never go back to the way it was
What else has she had done!? She looks so different!

Reactions: 2

I find it so sad what’s she’s done to her face. I know she’s had them dissolved but her face will never go back to the way it was
The entire shape of her face has changed!
She looks so much better here.

Of course she has had fillers, but even if she hadn’t she wouldn’t look like that photo. No one in their twenties looks the same as in high school.

Reactions: 18
The pageant life dude..... I know she’s young so has a baby body still but her COLLARBONE in that photo! Remind me of ella pre-baby. Beautiful of course but when you look close, feel like you could snap them in two.

And nah she wouldn’t look exactly the same even without fillers but they certainly change peoples faces loads

Of course she has had fillers, but even if she hadn’t she wouldn’t look like that photo. No one in their twenties looks the same as in high school.
I do tbf, I’m 23 and when I fight with people where I work (hospitality) the most used comeback is “ye fuckin look 15 lyke”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.