Molly-Mae Hague #5 Itโ€™s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m that common and thick, I thought it was pronounced: โ€œpret a managerโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does everyone believe she put an offer in on a house then pulled out? I just donโ€™t buy it, not sure why ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 19
Aw right knew she wouldnโ€™t be able to go into a cafe without some sort of aid, momager Fran drove her there so she could get some Insta shots

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Pret get an allowance to give customers freebies. Apparently itโ€™s if you say good morning or have a little chat etc. Iโ€™ve had a free coffee and cookie before ๐Ÿ˜„. I was so excited ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Iโ€™ve had free drinks and snacks from pret before too so itโ€™s definitely a thing they do and not just cos sheโ€™s Molly mae

Reactions: 1
Iโ€™ve had free drinks and snacks from pret before too so itโ€™s definitely a thing they do and not just cos sheโ€™s Molly mae
Yes my daughterโ€™s friend worked there. They are allowed to just randomly give away free stuff to people they think are polite/ or they fancy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Those who like pret but not the prices I think they have bags on the 'too good to go' app often, depending on your location obvs

If you haven't seen it before its an app that you can order a bag of stuff that will just get thrown away at the end of the day, saves food waste and I think they range between ยฃ3-5

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.