Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The top reply on her latest tweet had me laughing. Written as an impression of one of her fans.

I hope you’re talking about this one 🤣🤣

her tweet is so pathetic, how is drinking coffee grown up?? Think she needs to get out more
8A4BBBDC-7BD4-4E34-B080-E19C0BF8C6BC.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
So I stumbled over to the Fiat 500 side of Twitter and I’m actually stunned. I knew girls bigged her up but I didn’t realise they bigged her up that much. And it’s like girls in their mid 20’s too (like my friend who did a demonstration on how to curl her hair with Molly’s wand) but we won’t talk about that because someone said I was mean for talking about my friend on this thread (mol babes, I know how it feels to be trolled 😭😭😭😭✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼)
Now I’m all for sticking up for women but my idea of that is when someone like the owner of bumble... forgot her name... is getting grief for her feminist views not when molly gets trolled for making a tit meal for tommy. In a nutshell, it’s just really sickening.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hope you’re talking about this one 🤣🤣

her tweet is so pathetic, how is drinking coffee grown up?? Think she needs to get out more
View attachment 450098
What the actual hell is that top reply? It hurt my brain trying to read that, never mind trying to translate it. What is happening to the English language?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine manifesting an appearance on live island 🥴

obviously it’s worked out well for her but its a low bar lol
Such a good role model.

I prayed so hard every day I would get shagged on national tv then go onto promote a flea infested clothing brand.

So inspirational 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just rewatched that story and shared it on mine. Absolute gold. If I didn’t know better I’d say it was some absolutely class satire

Reactions: 4
What the actual hell is that top reply? It hurt my brain trying to read that, never mind trying to translate it. What is happening to the English language?
I think this comment was taking the piss wasn’t it?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.