Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moreblushpls

I watch a few Canadian YouTubers and I don't know if it's just the attitude people in Canada have or if these particular girls are just really chill, but their whole vibe is SO different to the UK influencer scene. MM has a real love, it seems, for designer labels 99% of her following have no hope of affording, where as these girls I've been watching are all about affordable skin care, home workouts, dog walking, healthy cooking, self care, social consciousness... it's SO refreshing and a total 180 on the UK scene.

The culture shows like LI, Celebs Go Dating etc have created astounds me. It's all so vacuous. Everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame and if that means posing in an empty carpark, squatting like you're taking a shit in the woods, then crack on but I'll pass.
which canadian youtubers? i'm canadian and i'd love to know 😊 I love that people from all over watch our influencers haha i'm like protect them at all costs most of them are so wholesome

Reactions: 8

LDNtea

VIP Member
Influencers getting food for free honestly gives me the rage 😂 it makes me mad that they accept and don’t think for a second “no don’t worry I can pay”
Sorry I haven’t read rest of pret comments yet BUT this is actually just a pret thing.
They did it to me twice a few years ago and I was so confused why I kept getting stuff for free then someone told me, and I googled. Pret don’t have a loyalty scheme (or never used to pre-pandemic) and so what they do instead is the staff are encouraged to give free items IF they think the customer deserves it. I’ve had this many times especially once I got to know the team in my local one, but even in other places I’ve had it - it’s a company policy.
One example is the time I went in having had my bag stolen at the weekend - I was on the phone to my bank re card fraud and they gave me my entire order free as they could see I was upset🥰

ANYWAY I STILL DONT THINK MONEY MAE QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIT!! and sorry I am a pret lover - I actually think they’re a fucking sick company loool their marketing after pandemic was fantastic and on point. Ok I’ll stop being a loser now

Tea4u

VIP Member
she did though, the zara perfumes that were doing the rounds just before christmas i think sold out within a few hours after she posted about them. Online and in multiple stores
Yup and multiple other clothing items too. Loads of things Melissa posts sells out and there’s a huge demand, I’ve never seen Molly been that type of influence!

Anyway moving on.. I may be wrong but I’m pretty damn sure I’ve worked out what molly uses to edit her photos. MY GOD it makes you look incredible

Love you queen troll xoxoxox
What does she use? Her skin and skin texture always seems to look flawless, sometimes to the point where it doesn’t look real? Especially some of her swimwear photos

Fiona_123

Can someone let me know who it is I report a clearly fixed social media competition to please (not in regards to molly but in regards to another influencer I follow)

• Wow

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I feel like another molly mae will come out of the next summer love island series. The only reason that she is still so relevant is because last years got cancelled and the winter one probably didn’t have as much engagement. As soon as another young, relatable, fashionable etc girl comes through people will just move onto them, it’s like a fad thing. Also their relationship is a huge part of what makes them remain ‘relevant’, almost as if it’s a package deal.
There is an influencer called Aimazin who keeps posting 👀👀 on her stories when she gets asked if she’s going on love island, she is a very established influencer with very high end taste that gives me molly mae vibes

Reactions: 7

Orangeblack

Wow I completely forgot about that competition!! Still gobsmacked that she just picked 25 people and chose from them, when there were like 1m comments!! I understand she didn’t want to give her insta password out so she could use a generator to do it fairly online but she should’ve thought it through before doing posting it, like come on...
Was the prizes from her own money?

She’s tidied her big home but it still looks a mess (clutter) the house doesn’t look homely either just few candles and a Table

LDNtea

VIP Member
Sorry had to pop this here. Not an influencer. A comedian.
But my god if this isn’t a THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 (Use your platform in a pandemic). if I saw Molly and co doing this kinda shit the respect levels would go through the roof but they are so selfish.
C8865BC1-1D0B-4037-A0A2-924C4B8A3F05.png