Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

demihague54

Guys is it only or can you hear someone else's laugh on tommy's story (the one where molly screams and he wrote something along the lines of her being happy)

Reactions: 7

a13a17x

Just a quickie, if you see any sickening messages that I’ve put up about her basically saying how wonderful she is, please ignore them. I was in a bad place xoxox
oh damn i been liking loads hahaah, hope you’re in a much better place now then lol and im through the first thtead i love this site and all you people on it lol makin my lockdown life less boring xxxxxxxxxx #eyeopener

• Heart
Reactions: 7

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I think she has a personal shopper who can get her stuff that isn’t necessarily available on the website. Pretty sure it’s a selfridges personal shopper. Regardless I wouldn’t buy either of those shoes to be honest.
Ah thank you! She needs sacking if she thinks them shoes are nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Polkadot123

VIP Member
They sure as hell don’t look like this anymore

I find it so sad what’s she’s done to her face. I know she’s had them dissolved but her face will never go back to the way it was
The entire shape of her face has changed!
She looks so much better here.

peachpancakes

One of my friends is obsessed with molly. She has literally bought everything molly has “created” and buys pretty much everything she wears (she’s 24 ffs)
She’s the type that would definitely drop me as a friend if she knew what I was saying on this thread 😂😂😂
She even created a video today on how to use the molly mae curler 🙄
embarrassingly enough, i use to be like that tbh would buy clothes she bought and scared it her faults but to be fair i was in a dark place at the time, such a silly girl i was 🤦‍♀️ lmao

Last edited:
  • Heart

mary11

very interesting thank you. Knew they had same dad but wasn’t sure about mum as they look so different. What about hughie?
No problem. John has five kids John, Tyson, Shane Tommy and Ramona who died as a baby. Hughie is John’s brother peters son he has full traveller parents.
very interesting thank you. Knew they had same dad but wasn’t sure about mum as they look so different. What about hughie?

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Oh ok, I didn't know that. Thank you for that! I love like the bts of everything so I've been watching their staff takeovers and its pretty interesting.

In her vid she mentioned her team was fran, elle and erin. I'v seen the other two but I never see erin. She is always with fran or elle. Anyone know anything/ tea about her team ?
Yeah same! Don’t find the influencers interesting, just like the business side. Have you looked on their website? Xx

• Heart

peachpancakes

Although on the subject of engagement I think Mollys has gone down a lot, her lost recent plt collection, new hair curler, tan body products and ego collection, I’ve not seen people talk about or show in the same way as her tan, first curler and first plt collection.
Cause it's all boring and extremely repetitive now. Nobody can be arsed anymore and loads have realised just how bland all of her content is.
I totally forgot she had an ego collection until right now she never promote it only once with an instagram post and her last PLT launch was such a flop haha

demihague54

I noticed molly and anna don't follow each other. Amy doesn't follow molly but molly does.
Something must have happened bts because they were close once. Have I missed anything ?

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Haha don’t get me stated on bottled water industry and it’s supporters!! Ugh! Someone I follow the other day posted a pic of her Evian bottle on her stories and asked the Q “what’s your fave water brand” 😩😩 I absolutely fucking hate it here

Like someone said depends on the area, my local Asda slots are booked for 2weeks. And the statement on her stories was pretty stupid. Not suprising some people have reacted to it - it can always be the case their local one isn’t booked up so fair enough but still begs the question you couldn’t write a shopping list? 😩 you’d just not post it wouldn’t you??
Thank you. That was my point exactly 😂 she’s embarrassing

Kjj

she did though, the zara perfumes that were doing the rounds just before christmas i think sold out within a few hours after she posted about them. Online and in multiple stores
they really did! Anything Mel promotes sells out so surely it’s only right to get some recognition from these stores that are making a fortune from her recommendations

demihague54

I feel like she has very little self awareness in what she says sometimes. I mentioned this months ago on one of the first threads. But for example going on and on and on about one spot? I get no one wants them and she’s probably self conscious but she knows she has a lot of young impressionable fans (many of which probably buying the skincare she’s flogging everyday second day) and if any of them have acne it’s just going to make them feel like shit really isn’t it.

It also seems like her body has reached a bit of a healthy set point and I wish she’d work accepting that and getting confident in herself than still trying to talk about losing the weight she gained over a year and a half ago. Not to mention it’s very normal to gain weight from when you’re like 19 to 21.

edit: maybe the driver instructor couldn’t be bothered with someone who can’t even be bothered to book their own lessons. Seriously why does her management need to do it for her??
Self-entitled little brat!

Eckledomr

Sorry to change the topic but I saw that some of you ladies said you were going to get the molly mae curler. I mean obviously do what you want. However, this was my hair with the Mark hill one. And honestly it does exactly the same thing!
just Trying to get you all to stop giving money to money mae ;)
Which curler/barrel do you use? Looks lush!

• Heart