Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sounds like she’s bringing out another collab with PLT- when she was wearing her sunglasses on the video she mentioned she has something coming which may involve sunglasses and outfits so probably another PLT range.

Reactions: 8

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
my neighbour continuously shoves giant cardboard boxes into the recycling bin, doesn’t bother to collapse them so about two boxes in and its too full for me to put anything in it. Reminded me of when Molly was moaning how rude they were to her about her recycling😂😂 I don’t blame them AT ALL, its SO SELFISH
Just a tip I like to use, when they do that take it all out and put it nicely placed infront of their door. They will never do it again 🙃😉

• Haha

Niamhob2000

Carrying it from the lift (inside your flat) to the kitchen.... Tommy darling you claim to “never take a break” from training I’m sure even you can manage the few steps to the kitchen.
These two are SO tone deaf it’s disgusting
It’s a lot of food for one person

xsparrowx

they’re literally brothers, he doesn’t have to post it on social media to validate it, I’m sure he congratulated him to his face 🙄
Agreed but considering how it’s a trend for everyone to post about someone’s new baby and Tommy likes to tell the world everything like when he gets out of bed at 3pm I did expect he would’ve said something. I do agree it doesn’t really mean anything’s happened though

• Haha

LDNtea

VIP Member
Lots of people who have ordered clothes from PLT say the clothes were infested with fleas. PLT say that that they've inspected their warehouses and there is no bug problem but at this point so many people have reported their PLT clothes are infested.
Hahaha I thought it was a Molly thing. That’s nasty tho. And really odd. Like I don’t know much about fleas but I had pets when I was younger. There must have been loads in the packages for them to be seen by people and am sure it’s odd for them to stay on clothes if u get me.

I refrain from PLT since it came out what a shit company they are glad I haven’t bought now!

Ok I just googled it and the one video I saw they look too big to be fleas? Fleas are tiny we could only just see them on my dog as he had white fur!! But still disgusting. I wonder what bugs they are.

• Sick

xsparrowx

Nooo all her Cartier rings and bracelet are scuffed and dull looking what a waste of money 😭😭😭
Why have nice things if she can't even look after them. The girl probably doesn't even know jewellery cleaning cloths exist :ROFLMAO:

Money can't buy sense eh?

Shekshouka

Yep Hughie is Tommy’s cousin.
Hughie’s brother (Joseph fury) is best friends with Umar kamani (PLT CEO) and his girlfriend Nada

LDNtea

VIP Member
The pic of Tommy clipping his toenails is just gross. Wish she’d stop glorifying him for the bare minimum
Omg I don’t follow her but went to her story cos of something on here and that slide 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I did not need to see

• Sick

LDNtea

VIP Member
Lol not surprising at all coming from this shit stain of a brand. Huge fast fashion brands like PLT don't even know how many factories they use and where they are located because everything is so fucking outsourced - the idea that they could've done a thorough investigation across all their suply chain is ludicrous. The huge scale of the outsourcing is why every few months you get investigations in the news showing that brands in the Boohoo Group are using sweatshops.

Money Mae (and all the other influencers who work with Boohoo/PLT!) hasn't said a word every time there's been an exposé in the news about the use of sweatshops by Boohoo. If she didn't question the ethics of working with a brand that essentially uses slave labour overseas, she isn't going to give two shits about fleas in parcels.

I can understand why some people are forced to use these horrible brands when they are living paycheck to paycheck. But these influencers who are making hundreds of thousands of £ from these brand partnerships while the workers who make these clothes are living in abject poverty make me sick. They could easily afford to support more ethical brands and use their platform for good.
I completely agree. There is one or 2 “influencers” I do like that use PLT still which grates on me but they aren’t on anywhere near mollys level of income etc. Molly and others at this point could easily make that stand but I bet PLT etc offer enough £ they can’t say no. I wonder if some of them as well do it because they know their time is limited to do so (as we can see even mollys popularity is waning now) and so they might as well even if goes against their morals. Everyone has to make money I guess. I certainly think tho if I’d earnt what Molly has I’d now take the opportunity to promote more ethical fashion. Maybe spend a bit less on silly designer stuff to allow for that? Lol

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
I imagine it's like back in the day when singers signed multimillion record contract. if the numbers mean anything it will be what the company is paying for the whole thing; Molly's fee plus manufacture, shipping and packaging, advertising etc.

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
HAHAHAH. I've said before that I don't believe it's possible to be an influencer without some form of money backing you and I find it weird that Molly has implied on several occasions that her parents didn't have good salaries bc they were police officers. they obviously do have a decent salary if they could bankroll their kid to help them start what i would class as a really unstable career. they had no idea whether she'd do well influencing or not. she obviously has done now but my parents would've given me a clip around the head if i asked to live off them so i could try my hand at influencing and see if i become the next big thing.
Her parents would have a decent salary though if they’ve been in the force for years. 🤷🏼‍♀️