Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

demihague54

From what we’ve all gathered: The social PR basically have lots of companies connected to them, their main ones being PLT (mostly because Scott, the other director of social PR is friends with the ceo Umar.) this is probably why Molly chose to work for them.
they basically get a percentage of all of Molly’s earnings as basically fran is also like a personal assistant to molly as she arranges transport, holidays, shoots and so on.
so Without fran, she would be fucked.
hope that helps x
Oh ok, I didn't know that. Thank you for that! I love like the bts of everything so I've been watching their staff takeovers and its pretty interesting.

In her vid she mentioned her team was fran, elle and erin. I'v seen the other two but I never see erin. She is always with fran or elle. Anyone know anything/ tea about her team ?

Reactions: 7
Has anybody else noticed that Molly’s looking incredibly thin lately? Since the old photos of her were posted on here showing how tiny she used to be I can’t help but notice that she seems to be losing weight quite quickly. I know she’s eating those packaged meals and actively trying to keep fit and as long as she’s healthy then good on her, but she really didn’t have that much weight to lose to begin with

She doesn’t look particularly thin to me?

I get the walls in her apartment are a big weird but why is her Desenio gallery literally on the floor, and not in the middle of the wall, she's had to sit on the floor to take a photo with it, looks so stupid😂 😂 Also she's full of shit. Busy doing what?!
that’s literally the full size of the wall, looks like it’s maybe in the loft where the chimney breast goes up to the roof

coriander

VIP Member
I watch a few Canadian YouTubers and I don't know if it's just the attitude people in Canada have or if these particular girls are just really chill, but their whole vibe is SO different to the UK influencer scene. MM has a real love, it seems, for designer labels 99% of her following have no hope of affording, where as these girls I've been watching are all about affordable skin care, home workouts, dog walking, healthy cooking, self care, social consciousness... it's SO refreshing and a total 180 on the UK scene.

The culture shows like LI, Celebs Go Dating etc have created astounds me. It's all so vacuous. Everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame and if that means posing in an empty carpark, squatting like you're taking a shit in the woods, then crack on but I'll pass.
I think Canada has its fair share of basic bitches influencers wise, but the general theme over here in the UK is chavvy/tacky. Especially big influencers and ex reality tv people (MM being one of them), to the point where relatively less trashy people like Niomi Smart who's not orange and can just about string a sentence together are even considered 'classy'.

HereForThePics1979

I could be dead wrong but was Molly not advertising nip and fab the other day and now her skin is in bits? So many influencers advertising stuff these days I could be wrong on the peraon but just thought I'd throw it out there.
i thought the same!!

Elles20

VIP Member
lol classic fitness 'transformation picture'. Before picture is taken in shitty lightning w/ bad posture, probably in the evening after eating. After picture: oiled up, tensing and sucking in within an inch of his life, also lit by a ring light and in the morning when he isn't bloated.
😂 I think the transformation is quite good. Better lighting and some tensing still wouldn't give me abs.

• Heart

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Unless she’s getting her extensions refit surely she should have had them out by now? 6 weeks is usually when they should be refit or removed so...

• Wow

Twintree

What the fuck are they? (The white ones) 🤣🤮

(and yes I voted for grey bc they are acceptable looking and wanted to see how many people disliked the white ones) 😂

How does she even get these when they aren’t even on their website or any other stores that stock them?
Gross🤮