Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol not surprising at all coming from this tit stain of a brand. Huge fast fashion brands like PLT don't even know how many factories they use and where they are located because everything is so bleeping outsourced - the idea that they could've done a thorough investigation across all their suply chain is ludicrous. The huge scale of the outsourcing is why every few months you get investigations in the news showing that brands in the Boohoo Group are using sweatshops.

Money Mae (and all the other influencers who work with Boohoo/PLT!) hasn't said a word every time there's been an exposé in the news about the use of sweatshops by Boohoo. If she didn't question the ethics of working with a brand that essentially uses slave labour overseas, she isn't going to give two shits about fleas in parcels.

I can understand why some people are forced to use these horrible brands when they are living paycheck to paycheck. But these influencers who are making hundreds of thousands of £ from these brand partnerships while the workers who make these clothes are living in abject poverty make me sick. They could easily afford to support more ethical brands and use their platform for good.
I completely agree. There is one or 2 “influencers” I do like that use PLT still which grates on me but they aren’t on anywhere near mollys level of income etc. Molly and others at this point could easily make that stand but I bet PLT etc offer enough £ they can’t say no. I wonder if some of them as well do it because they know their time is limited to do so (as we can see even mollys popularity is waning now) and so they might as well even if goes against their morals. Everyone has to make money I guess. I certainly think tho if I’d earnt what Molly has I’d now take the opportunity to promote more ethical fashion. Maybe spend a bit less on silly designer stuff to allow for that? Lol

Reactions: 8
Is Tommy allowed to be meeting up with people when he lives with Molly? I spied someone in one of his latest stories 👀

• Angry
Reactions: 16
she did though, the zara perfumes that were doing the rounds just before christmas i think sold out within a few hours after she posted about them. Online and in multiple stores
they really did! Anything Mel promotes sells out so surely it’s only right to get some recognition from these stores that are making a fortune from her recommendations

Reactions: 6
they really did! Anything Mel promotes sells out so surely it’s only right to get some recognition from these stores that are making a fortune from her recommendations
I don’t know the ins and outs of influencer marketing and deals etc, but why should Zara give her recognition? Their stuff has been selling out long before she came on the go and they’re not exactly struggling to establish themselves as a brand. In my opinion, if she’s promoting Zara so much and not getting paid or the recognition she is begging for, then I’m sorry but more fool her as she’s choosing to give them all this free advertisement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Confused as to how people seem to be so sure it’s specifically just because of her that things sell out? Brands promote their own products, and other people do the same? The girl has 198K followers ffs Zara have 42.5M? I’m sure it’s their own promotion not just of specific products but of their website and brand that’s more likely to sell their products than some random influencer that nobody on this thread at least seems to have heard of lol

Reactions: 20
Zara is popular anyway. Literally everything sells out
Remember this jacket
1613309233823.png

It came in pink and another colour as well. I remember literally most girls in Liverpool had it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
why are these people so up this mel persons arse can we discuss molly plz xx

i'm so surprised there's not been a huge valentines post??

Reactions: 31
why are these people so up this mel persons arse can we discuss molly plz xx

i'm so surprised there's not been a huge valentines post??
All in good time I bet... are we saying a bunch of red roses? or will there be a chanel bag👀 or maybe the living room will be covered in balloons 🎈 or because VD falls on a Sunday perhaps Tommy is cooking the roast for a change, doubt it though😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we honestly supposed to believe that Tommy planned all that???
Molly was for sure in the apartment while a company came into set all that up. She 100 percent knew what was happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Of course MM had to have the most OTT Vday.. anyone else I should be looking at for OTT displays? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
So someone can go into your house and do all that?
But I've missed funerals of relatives. Not seeing my nieces in 8 months. Makes no sense.

Also she watches Harry Potter like everyday, that's weird.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.