Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction šŸ¤­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wife to be, mummy, CEO, Creative Director. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll have night in hotel in Manchester, just around the corner from their place soon. Itā€™s not like they need an excuse to dump Bambi on someone else anyway.
I donā€™t know why these celebrities insist on living in a mansion without ever actually living in it. Arenā€™t homes meant to be lived in?
And why stay in a hotel a stones throw away from your luxury mansion?? Just goes to show she is child that hasnā€™t grown up and needs someone to take care of her all the time like a parent. Canā€™t be alone.
---
I donā€™t think molly will ever leave Tommy because she canā€™t bare the thought of being alone, even if the relationship makes her feel lonely.

Reactions: 14
I mentioned last month how low her instagram engagement was on her posts. The speculation about the relationship certainly helped increase her post engagement. Tonight she suddenly posted him and left a comment under his new post. I think likes people speculating but I doubt she would ever leave him
If she wanted to increase engagement fully she should just post the bbl bod in all its glory and the fiats will be heartbroken emoji, cloud emoji all day long. Tbf the arms do give weight loss injection vibes though?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"They made up"
They were never fighting? Just cuz she didnt post his birthday and flop acting role? Instagram is not reality. They dont seem to be the type to fight, they the type to sit in silence, dead, statuesque and otherwise avoid being in the same city as each other as much as possible. Even when they both at "home" Tommy avoids her, sleeping over at Tysons house in Morecambe and driving to a (non-boxing) gym thats 40 minutes away from Hale for no reason.

Reactions: 11
A while back Zoe went and stayed at Molly's for about three weeks she said it was when Danny was away for work. This was 100% when Molly had the work done and Zoe must of been helping with Bambi. Zoe and her Mum have said multiples times how little Molly likes to do anything active she 100% has had work done.

Reactions: 53
I'd say that hen do was all gifted, hence why Ryanair. There were 2 companies tagged and someone had asked if it was all gifted and done by them. Or at least most of it. Molly would at least fly with a better airline to show off, but it it's gifted - who cares..

In the ZOE story, it looks like the girl on the left peed her swimsuit.. I'm sorry I know this is not a great thing to point out, but I was looking at how ill fitting the swimsuits are and noticed it. Why would Molly post that and not edit it. Might not be anything but I would be embarrassed if that happened to me.

Reactions: 4
Tommy flew to Budapest with Ryanair this morning with 3 other guys. He was apparently quite ignorant!

(Family member was on the flight)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
"They made up"
They were never fighting? Just cuz she didnt post his birthday and flop acting role? Instagram is not reality. They dont seem to be the type to fight, they the type to sit in silence, dead, statuesque and otherwise avoid being in the same city as each other as much as possible. Even when they both at "home" Tommy avoids her, sleeping over at Tysons house in Morecambe and driving to a (non-boxing) gym thats 40 minutes away from Hale for no reason.
Theyā€™re not interesting enough to fight.

I donā€™t know why these celebrities insist on living in a mansion without ever actually living in it. Arenā€™t homes meant to be lived in?
And why stay in a hotel a stones throw away from your luxury mansion?? Just goes to show she is child that hasnā€™t grown up and needs someone to take care of her all the time like a parent. Canā€™t be alone.
---
I donā€™t think molly will ever leave Tommy because she canā€™t bare the thought of being alone, even if the relationship makes her feel lonely.
Agree on the stupid habit theyā€™ve got into of having hotel nights in Manchester for birthdays, anniversaries etc. basically going from one luxury bedroom to another. They could do movie and takeout night at home then go away somewhere amazing for the weekend. Money and childcare arenā€™t an issue for them.

Reactions: 6
Tommy flew to Budapest with Ryanair this morning with 3 other guys. He was apparently quite ignorant!

(Family member was on the flight)
Isnā€™t it Mollys birthday this week? Seems strange unless heā€™ll be back in a day or two.

didnā€™t someone come on the thread during lockdown and say they were tommys barber or something and used to go to their house and theyā€™d have blazing rows and he felt uncomfortable? Or am I thinking of another thread šŸ˜…

Reactions: 12
Isnā€™t it Mollys birthday this week? Seems strange unless heā€™ll be back in a day or two.

didnā€™t someone come on the thread during lockdown and say they were tommys barber or something and used to go to their house and theyā€™d have blazing rows and he felt uncomfortable? Or am I thinking of another thread šŸ˜…
Well whoever it was they were breaking lockdown rulesā€¦

• Haha
IMG_1371.png

For 2 seconds, I was thinking actually thatā€™d be perfect for a party coming up until Zoe linked it for over 500 quid šŸ˜­

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That kid really must wonder who the hell these people are when they come home after all their various holidays. Half the time theyā€™re only home long enough to pack another case ready for the next one. How they can call themselves parents with a straight face Iā€™ll never know

Reactions: 43
"They made up"
Instagram is not our reality but it is for ā€˜influencersā€™. They share their lives on YouTube. Have you read this thread or just jumped in to say you donā€™t think theyā€™ve argued?

Reactions: 10