Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction đŸ€­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No comments or even a like from Tommy on either of Mollys Ibiza pics. Meanwhile Comments are full of accounts discussing the ‘rumours’
 and plenty asking her to address the work she’s had done. She’s having a bleeping nightmare isn’t she?

Glad Uysk won the fight.

Reactions: 54
very weird that she seemed to be in dubai for only a few days with all those clothes, unless she delayed posting?also weird timing to book her sisters hen for the same time as tyson's fight when she knew tommy would've 100% been there for it, the date for the fight would've been set well in advance wouldn't it?especially because she was really involved the last time tyson had a fight, just before bambi was born. strange goings on from this lot atm, we've never had this much silence of them two as a couple.

Reactions: 30
very weird that she seemed to be in dubai for only a few days with all those clothes, unless she delayed posting?also weird timing to book her sisters hen for the same time as tyson's fight when she knew tommy would've 100% been there for it, the date for the fight would've been set well in advance wouldn't it?especially because she was really involved the last time tyson had a fight, just before bambi was born. strange goings on from this lot atm, we've never had this much silence of them two as a couple.
I will give them their due on this, the fight was originally meant to be February but got cancelled, so the hen will have probably been already in planning.

Reactions: 20
Tayla Blue had a Nu Skin team with her sisters. They made a fortune. She did say she stepped away but I think she just meant flogging it
 I’m sure they still actually make money off it. This was after she had her own clothing brand called Hot Mess and rich parents.

It is the same MLM as Perrie but another tattle thread for Tayla or Perrie (can’t remember which) said that it was rumoured they didn’t actually get along??? 👀

Tayla kept begging Molly on stories and Molly then saw and commented on a pic. That’s how the “friendship” started.
---
Tayla’s uploaded this of Molly. 😄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Tayla Blue had a Nu Skin team with her sisters. They made a fortune. She did say she stepped away but I think she just meant flogging it
 I’m sure they still actually make money off it. This was after she had her own clothing brand called Hot Mess and rich parents.

It is the same MLM as Perrie but another tattle thread for Tayla or Perrie (can’t remember which) said that it was rumoured they didn’t actually get along??? 👀

Tayla kept begging Molly on stories and Molly then saw and commented on a pic. That’s how the “friendship” started.
I automatically dislike them because of this, MLM is basically a scam and seeing as Tay is making a lot of money she's at top of the pyramid which means she's scammed loads to make her profit lines, they are just pyramid schemes which are just legal.

Herbalife, juice plus Arbonne a lot of skin care they are all bad if you don't Believe me these sort of pyramid schemes almost caused a civil war in Albania.

Reactions: 39
Maybe MM likes to hang around with that TayBlu so much because she’s larger and makes her look good? Like the famous ‘fat friend’

At least TayBlu can go away for the weekend and leave her child with her capable partner. It doesn’t look like they rely on a nanny. Whereas Lurch could never be trusted, and probably wouldn’t even entertain the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Maybe MM likes to hang around with that TayBlu so much because she’s larger and makes her look good? Like the famous ‘fat friend’

At least TayBlu can go away for the weekend and leave her child with her capable partner. It doesn’t look like they rely on a nanny. Whereas Lurch could never be trusted, and probably wouldn’t even entertain the idea.
Definitely possible. Ironically I think Taylor is prettier facially than molly

Reactions: 29
I’m usually a lurker but can’t help bringing back some comments on previous thread about the dynamic of Lurch and Mommy Mae’s relationship. I don’t follow them closely but love reading these threads

I find it mental that they hardly spend any time and seemingly very few shared interests outside of Harry Potter and takeaways. They spent a lot of time during her pregnancy apart and since she has Bambi one or the other still seems to be jetting off at a moments notice.
Someone pointed out that Molly doesn’t really enjoy clubbing which is fair but surely once in a while she’d still get dressed up and let her hair down, she doesnt have to drink it’s not like they don’t have the help with childcare. I don’t enjoy plenty of things my partner does but once in a while I will do things with them just for the purpose of us spending time and indulging in their hobbies/something different! I also think the timing of their engagement seemed so off and I hope she realises that Tommy doesn’t really seem to fit the life she wants and is able to confront him seriously about it before it’s too late

Neither one of them really tries very hard to integrate themselves into the others life. It’s mentioned that Molly doesn’t really have a relationship with the Fury’s (nutters or not they’re still her in laws and now that she’s had a baby especially one close in age to Paris’ most recent you’d think that would make for some bonding amongst the women)

the set up of their relationship just seems utterly bizarre. I feel very sorry for Molly - who on the face seems to have it all but her life does seem quite empty - don’t even get me started on this new bestie relationship with Tayla. She used to preach about keeping her circle small and I wonder if she regrets isolating herself so early on in her life/career

Zoe on the other hand seems to be really stepping into herself getting engaged to a man who she does seem to have wonderful chemistry with and at least making an effort to get her footing with influencing/building her career. Having Molly as her sister definitely helps but I like that she seems very self assured and has her own niche.

Reactions: 33
I’m usually a lurker but can’t help bringing back some comments on previous thread about the dynamic of Lurch and Mommy Mae’s relationship. I don’t follow them closely but love reading these threads

I find it mental that they hardly spend any time and seemingly very few shared interests outside of Harry Potter and takeaways. They spent a lot of time during her pregnancy apart and since she has Bambi one or the other still seems to be jetting off at a moments notice.
Someone pointed out that Molly doesn’t really enjoy clubbing which is fair but surely once in a while she’d still get dressed up and let her hair down, she doesnt have to drink it’s not like they don’t have the help with childcare. I don’t enjoy plenty of things my partner does but once in a while I will do things with them just for the purpose of us spending time and indulging in their hobbies/something different! I also think the timing of their engagement seemed so off and I hope she realises that Tommy doesn’t really seem to fit the life she wants and is able to confront him seriously about it before it’s too late

Neither one of them really tries very hard to integrate themselves into the others life. It’s mentioned that Molly doesn’t really have a relationship with the Fury’s (nutters or not they’re still her in laws and now that she’s had a baby especially one close in age to Paris’ most recent you’d think that would make for some bonding amongst the women)

the set up of their relationship just seems utterly bizarre. I feel very sorry for Molly - who on the face seems to have it all but her life does seem quite empty - don’t even get me started on this new bestie relationship with Tayla. She used to preach about keeping her circle small and I wonder if she regrets isolating herself so early on in her life/career

Zoe on the other hand seems to be really stepping into herself getting engaged to a man who she does seem to have wonderful chemistry with and at least making an effort to get her footing with influencing/building her career. Having Molly as her sister definitely helps but I like that she seems very self assured and has her own niche.
I mean when they came out of LI they were joined at the hip as you’d expect with PR and being in the honeymoon period. Then they were forced to be together 24/7 because of lockdown. But since they’ve been “set free” they just never spend time together.
They have nothing in common, no chemistry, nothing. At least Zoe and her partner seem to like each other

Reactions: 37
It’s her birthday soon as well isn’t it so we should know by then what’s going on

Reactions: 2
Molly ditched every pre-fame friend she had.

A year or two ago she said 'oh they can't relate to me anymore blah blah' yet you have the likes of Kylie Jenner, Taylor Swift who have friends from their youth still in their lives...

Molly literally acts like she is too good for everyone now. She shut herself away with only Tommy, her sister and her manager as her main social circle lmao. also this weirdo Tay girl suits her just fine as a friend as the power dynamic is in MH favor and TB goes along with whatever MH says.

Something is deffo up with Molly & Tommy but it's an ongoing thing that they've clearly had issues in their relationship. Would have been better off not bringing a child into the relationship because I do not see them making it down the aisle and Molly just shoves her with a nanny 24/7 and Tommy parties in Dubai more than he sees his own child lool

Does she even see Maura anymore?

Reactions: 46
Molly ditched every pre-fame friend she had.

A year or two ago she said 'oh they can't relate to me anymore blah blah' yet you have the likes of Kylie Jenner, Taylor Swift who have friends from their youth still in their lives...

Molly literally acts like she is too good for everyone now. She shut herself away with only Tommy, her sister and her manager as her main social circle lmao. also this weirdo Tay girl suits her just fine as a friend as the power dynamic is in MH favor and TB goes along with whatever MH says.

Something is deffo up with Molly & Tommy but it's an ongoing thing that they've clearly had issues in their relationship. Would have been better off not bringing a child into the relationship because I do not see them making it down the aisle and Molly just shoves her with a nanny 24/7 and Tommy parties in Dubai more than he sees his own child lool

Does she even see Maura anymore?
I was wondering about Maura I saw her comment on MM’s pic but can’t remember the last time I saw them together or even mention each other.

Reactions: 24
Anyone else seen these pics on DM? Arms look SO weird View attachment 2946043
Holy god
 WTAF?

Also seeing Molly who never does any exercise or healthy eating with these wonky, slender, out of proportion limbs next to Zoe and her friends who are all athletics but have normal healthy bodies - it looks WILD. Embarrassing to say the least.

She refuses to take part in any activities that involve movement yet she expects all these young women to believe that she’s all of a sudden thin and lean. Somehow her body is looking the thinnest and ‘leanest’ compared to fitness obsessed Zoe and all her athletic friends. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. Even their mum works out more than Molly does!

I know each to their own re liposuction but imo a lot of the time it just looks embarrassing and unnatural/botched whilst also screaming ‘I’m lazy and have more money than brain cells or self discipline’

Reactions: 26