Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction šŸ¤­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all that wealth she could have a live in nutritionist, PT, pilates instructor, chef and massage therapist. She probably didn't have to pay for the lipo though anyway, these types get gifted bloody everything.

Reactions: 26
I donā€™t know how much longer she can keep up with the denial about her surgery with these photos. Sheā€™s gone from being the girl who told her followers sheā€™s way too insecure to ever put on a bikini to flaunting her bikini and toned waist to her instagram followers. The more she covers this up and becomes like all other influencers flashing her body in little clothing, I really think the more unlikeable and unrelatable sheā€™ll continue to become. Itā€™s just a shame so many of them are still too dumb to see it!

Whole Hen do was very odd. Literally opposite vibes to what Zoe said she wanted and what Molly said her sister wanted. Seemed much more Molly wanna be Ibiza influencer girl vibes than what her sister actually wanted. And I still canā€™t get over how she gifted her fan girl ā€˜best friendā€™ a private jet for her bday but Zoe gets RyanAir flights for her Hen do. Zoe is basically her free childminder as well as a sister and it doesnā€™t look like she got nowhere near the treatment Tayla did for her bday.

Reactions: 44
I donā€™t know how much longer she can keep up with the denial about her surgery with these photos. Sheā€™s gone from being the girl who told her followers sheā€™s way too insecure to ever put on a bikini to flaunting her bikini and toned waist to her instagram followers. The more she covers this up and becomes like all other influencers flashing her body in little clothing, I really think the more unlikeable and unrelatable sheā€™ll continue to become. Itā€™s just a shame so many of them are still too dumb to see it!

Whole Hen do was very odd. Literally opposite vibes to what Zoe said she wanted and what Molly said her sister wanted. Seemed much more Molly wanna be Ibiza influencer girl vibes than what her sister actually wanted. And I still canā€™t get over how she gifted her fan girl ā€˜best friendā€™ a private jet for her bday but Zoe gets RyanAir flights for her Hen do. Zoe is basically her free childminder as well as a sister and it doesnā€™t look like she got nowhere near the treatment Tayla did for her bday.
I hope Zoeā€™s friends throw her another hen do and donā€™t invite Molly. Like a small break away, maybe even a fitness retreat, just her and her real friends.

Reactions: 30
She's looks totally miserable at zoes hen
I reckon they've split
Sheā€™s been deliberately flaunting the engagement ring in pics so Iā€™m doubtful. But something is definitely going on, maybe a rocky patch.

Reactions: 11
she genuinely looks fit in her latest photo, has anyone seen her in real life recently what does she look like

Reactions: 1
Who is she kidding with that latest pic?! Her comments are flooooooded with BBL comments. That ainā€™t just lipo

Reactions: 35
Very different arms a few months apart with no acknowledgment of weight loss
And we know that if she'd have lost weight through any kind of effort she wouldn't have stopped going on about it and documented every workout and weigh-in. The content would have been too valuable to ignore. We're supposed to believe that she stopped whining about her body shape and suddenly looks smaller? She would look toned if she worked out and ate better... She now has a toilet roll tube torso, weird shelf bum and loose arms. Poor girl.

Reactions: 25
I just donā€™t think she looks ā€œtonedā€ or ā€œfitā€ at all, Sheā€™s slimmer but itā€™s notā€¦ better?
everything is so out of proportion, even just a little bit of muscle tone would help but it just doesnā€™t look very good tbh.
Also this is her on someone elseā€™s story, obviously still slim but it highlights the lack of any toning šŸ˜‚
Like I wouldnā€™t look at her and think she was a ā€œfitā€ person like I would with some other instagram idiots

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I know we can all change our minds and go back on what we once thought we wouldn't but its the wearing of the two piece bikini. For someone who banged on and on about her insecurities and the fact we wouldn't catch her any time soon in one, just a one piece I'm surprised. I mean she was still covered and didn't have her bottom half out but I'm still surprised. Was this her reveal to the world šŸ˜‚ I just don't get how you can slate working out and show no signs of eating a balance diet or doing any form of movement/exercise but she's showcasing this. I agree with what was said, atleast post in your gym shark clothing and take pictures at the gym to atleast create some form of narrative, because this doesn't make sense. It bugs me with influencers as they'll complain so much about things but fail to realise they have a lot of free time, and get to decide what they do and when they do, plus earn enough to have a gym membership or pay someone to meal plan. Tbf a lot of them have no excuses to not be looking and feeling their best because they have the means.

Reactions: 17
I mentioned last month how low her instagram engagement was on her posts. The speculation about the relationship certainly helped increase her post engagement. Tonight she suddenly posted him and left a comment under his new post. I think likes people speculating but I doubt she would ever leave him

Reactions: 16
Theyā€™ve made up then.

strangeā€¦sheā€™s back from the hen do and theyā€™re ok again. Makes me think he was kicking off about the hen do, but heā€™s allowed to go off galavanting all the time? Whys he worried about molly going out??

And we know that if she'd have lost weight through any kind of effort she wouldn't have stopped going on about it and documented every workout and weigh-in. The content would have been too valuable to ignore. We're supposed to believe that she stopped whining about her body shape and suddenly looks smaller? She would look toned if she worked out and ate better... She now has a toilet roll tube torso, weird shelf bum and loose arms. Poor girl.
If sheā€™d done it naturally sheā€™d have addressed it 100% - she wouldā€™ve said Iā€™ve seen a few comments and just want to say thanks for your support and trying to keep strong on my weight loss journey bla bla, sheā€™s not said a WORD and looks like sheā€™s lost 2+ stone which just makes it automatically sus

Reactions: 14
Theyā€™ve made up then.

strangeā€¦sheā€™s back from the hen do and theyā€™re ok again. Makes me think he was kicking off about the hen do, but heā€™s allowed to go off galavanting all the time? Whys he worried about molly going out??
Call me cynical but nothing was ever going on between those two dunderheads. They just cooked up a ploy to drive media interest in their sham/business arrangement ā€˜relationshipā€™ because without that they are toast. They really are so immature and absolutely desperate for attention.

Isnā€™t it her birthday soon? Theyā€™ll be straight back at it with a weekend away in a marble bathroomed hotel, balloon arches, funeral inspired flower displays and birthday cakes galore (all beige of course) plus soppy messages about how much everyone loves her for being the best fiancĆ©e and mummy in the whole wide world šŸ™„

Reactions: 31
Call me cynical but nothing was ever going on between those two dunderheads. They just cooked up a ploy to drive media interest in their sham/business arrangement ā€˜relationshipā€™ because without that they are toast. They really are so immature and absolutely desperate for attention.

Isnā€™t it her birthday soon? Theyā€™ll be straight back at it with a weekend away in a marble bathroomed hotel, balloon arches, funeral inspired flower displays and birthday cakes galore (all beige of course) plus soppy messages about how much everyone loves her for being the best fiancĆ©e and mummy in the whole wide world šŸ™„
Wife to be, mummy, CEO, Creative Director. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll have night in hotel in Manchester, just around the corner from their place soon. Itā€™s not like they need an excuse to dump Bambi on someone else anyway.