Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching secret diary of a call girl again since it came on Netflix… and Bambi being a prostitute xo

Reactions: 1
I bloody well hope not! I think they’ll be moving somewhere with a log burner because Tayblu has one. In fact probably next door to Tayblu because MM is quite clearly obsessed with the woman!
of course it’s much easier to buy a house with a log burner than have one installed in the house you already own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
of course it’s much easier to buy a house with a log burner than have one installed in the house you already own.
Maybe the whole sterile beautician’s waiting room aesthetic is beginning to wear a bit thin for her. I don’t think it lends itself to a log burner and maybe even she’s realised that it isn’t a child friendly place. She also probably thinks she’s gone up in the world enough to have something a bit more grand.

Reactions: 12
to be honest I am surprised how they can afford 2 houses 4MIO each, I thought their income would be a lot lower than that

Not Molly make her own coffee at home after some one said about her always ordering 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This girl is just a straight up liar lol she’s doing an advert for OPI nail serum (aka a scam) and saying how damaged her nails are since wearing acrylics for years… weird thing to say ... doesn’t look good on her nail tech who does her acrylic/biab constantly for like 2-3 years now? 😂😭

Reactions: 28
I had this expression when I no longer had trapped wind from eating cauliflower 🤣
Everything in the world is better once the trapped wind releases!
In Mollys case I suspect she closes her eyes and pretends Bambi is with the nanny and Tommys pissed off to training camp. That serene expression then comes naturally.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is the obsession with influencers taking pics with their eyes closed, this doesn’t look good
The style is giving me “younger sister hand me down” vibes. The oversized coat, turned up trousers. Reminds me when I got my brothers old clothes, I still have a jacket like that and it would always swamp me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The style is giving me “younger sister hand me down” vibes. The oversized coat, turned up trousers. Reminds me when I got my brothers old clothes, I still have a jacket like that and it would always swamp me 😂
Absolutely none of the clothes she wears actually fit her they are stupidly oversized.

You can see when she was at PLT she wouldn't have much input as I dont thinks creative at all.

Reactions: 7
Absolute idiots on Facebook - article saying “Molly Mae shares baby number 2 news” and if people actually bothered to click on said article, they’d realise that she said they’re not trying any time soon - comments are filled with congratulations 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute idiots on Facebook - article saying “Molly Mae shares baby number 2 news” and if people actually bothered to click on said article, they’d realise that she said they’re not trying any time soon - comments are filled with congratulations 🙄
I never understand people saying congratulations under a report from OK hello, mail etc as she probably won't read them and they are basically congratulating the report.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit self important of tayla only following herself on the memree insta when she’s said before how much Jack has put into it
---
ETA why’s the sneakpeaks been badly edited AI vids, where’s the inside of warehouses, BTS of design meetings etc. for this project they’ve been working on for years, at least PRETEND it’s not dropshipped shite. Can’t wait to see the price point

Reactions: 13