Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy god… WTAF?

Also seeing Molly who never does any exercise or healthy eating with these wonky, slender, out of proportion limbs next to Zoe and her friends who are all athletics but have normal healthy bodies - it looks WILD. Embarrassing to say the least.

She refuses to take part in any activities that involve movement yet she expects all these young women to believe that she’s all of a sudden thin and lean. Somehow her body is looking the thinnest and ‘leanest’ compared to fitness obsessed Zoe and all her athletic friends. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. Even their mum works out more than Molly does!

I know each to their own re liposuction but imo a lot of the time it just looks embarrassing and unnatural/botched whilst also screaming ‘I’m lazy and have more money than brain cells or self discipline’
Nah I don’t think she looks lean in any form of the word. She may be a bit slimmer but there is not one ounce of muscle tone on her body 😂 super bizarre.
---
Ahahahahhahahaha yea bleeping right Molly… at least make the photoshopping BELIEVABLE ya dumb ass.
---
Ahahahahhahahaha yea bleeping right Molly… at least make the photoshopping BELIEVABLE ya dumb ass.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No that’s actually madness how are they that messed up?!
I don’t really know how it works but if she has had lipo on her arms could that cause the loose skin she has? Because the fat has gone instantly rather than through exercise and with no exercise to tone up?

Reactions: 12
Molly ditched every pre-fame friend she had.

A year or two ago she said 'oh they can't relate to me anymore blah blah' yet you have the likes of Kylie Jenner, Taylor Swift who have friends from their youth still in their lives...

Molly literally acts like she is too good for everyone now. She shut herself away with only Tommy, her sister and her manager as her main social circle lmao. also this weirdo Tay girl suits her just fine as a friend as the power dynamic is in MH favor and TB goes along with whatever MH says.

Something is deffo up with Molly & Tommy but it's an ongoing thing that they've clearly had issues in their relationship. Would have been better off not bringing a child into the relationship because I do not see them making it down the aisle and Molly just shoves her with a nanny 24/7 and Tommy parties in Dubai more than he sees his own child lool

Does she even see Maura anymore?
This is the wildest thing to me. It’s fair to grow apart from people, very natural part of life but also you’re not friends with people simply because you lead similar lives! People can be friends who come from totally different backgrounds/lifestyles but remain friends for years, make an effort and love each other no matter what. I think it’s sad to drop people out just because they may not be on a similar trajectory - everyone has a different path in life. But even saying that she fell out Ella (I think this has been talked about before) when there was definitely capacity for them to remain friends. There are plenty other influencers who lead similar lives with a lot more substance than Tayla 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she wearing her ring? Has she commented on the Fury Usyk fight? Have her and Tommy split? That’s what I’m here for.
While I’m on the topic of the ring I wonder how much it is actually worth as I’ve seen reports that vary between £170,000 and £600,000 which is quite a big difference.
Hopefully Zoe can get home and finalise her seating plan soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nah I don’t think she looks lean in any form of the word. She may be a bit slimmer but there is not one ounce of muscle tone on her body 😂 super bizarre.
---
---
Sad thing is, I actually don't think there's anything wrong with how she looks on the left and I'm sure so many people would agree

Reactions: 20
Sad thing is, I actually don't think there's anything wrong with how she looks on the left and I'm sure so many people would agree
I think she looks nice on the left and the photo on the right looks like it could be her cousin. Sadly for Bambi she will likely grow up looking like the photo on the left but with tommys ‘huge’ ‘ugly’ nose and be so self conscious she will get surgery and photoshop herself to look like her own cousin.

Reactions: 3
At least pretend you move your body if you want everyone to believe you've just lost weight and not gone down the surgery route. Honestly that girl just sits and eats and judges everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
At least pretend you move your body if you want everyone to believe you've just lost weight and not gone down the surgery route. Honestly that girl just sits and eats and judges everyone.
She has a gym in her house and she’s too lazy to go and take a pic in there every day to keep up with her lies and make the Fiat’s believe she’s working out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She has a gym in her house and she’s too lazy to go and take a pic in there every day to keep up with her lies and make the Fiat’s believe she’s working out 🤣🤣
She has so much free time, only has to walk across the hall to get to her gym and still chose liposuction

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What I just don’t understand is - why continue to edit your face so dramatically, make your nose tiny etc .. when she could easily just afford a nose job? Why doesn’t she just go and get the work done so she looks like her filters in real life. It’s baffling. I genuinely do think she’s pretty in person though.

Reactions: 26
What I just don’t understand is - why continue to edit your face so dramatically, make your nose tiny etc .. when she could easily just afford a nose job? Why doesn’t she just go and get the work done so she looks like her filters in real life. It’s baffling. I genuinely do think she’s pretty in person though.
What can she do about her square face though? That’s what she loves to edit the most

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why you’d edit yourself so much online, to MILLIONS of people and then take your real self outside where some of them will see you or paps will take photos to show them. I wouldn’t edit myself three sizes smaller with perfect skin and a tiny, pointy nose and a pointy chin and send it to my husband because he sees me every day, what’s the point? I just don’t get what it achieves other than to make yourself and everyone else who sees it feel like tit.

Reactions: 15
I’ve started watching Zoe’s vlogs and they are so much better. It’s so interesting how different they are, Zoe has a lot more substance and seems truly happily with her partner, friends, hobbies etc. Zoe isn’t just piggy backing off her sister, she has created her own following centred around fitness. Whereas what has Molly got now? She’s not that fashionable, joggers and hoodies isn’t fashion. Mum content? Hardly and she’s not really a business owner. When was the last time she did anything with Filter? I think she’s loosing her influence and falling off

Reactions: 28
I’ve started watching Zoe’s vlogs and they are so much better. It’s so interesting how different they are, Zoe has a lot more substance and seems truly happily with her partner, friends, hobbies etc. Zoe isn’t just piggy backing off her sister, she has created her own following centred around fitness. Whereas what has Molly got now? She’s not that fashionable, joggers and hoodies isn’t fashion. Mum content? Hardly and she’s not really a business owner. When was the last time she did anything with Filter? I think she’s loosing her influence and falling off
100% and she has been for a while- what does she still have? Her relationship. The fiats still admire her perfect LI success story. I've always thought that's why she's so reluctant to let it go. What else does she have? It's such a huge factor in her success

Reactions: 18