Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW: Eating Disorders.

I dont know if this sounds too speculative and I want to watch the way I go about talking about this to not make anyone feel uncomfortable around a touchy subject. But have we ever thought molly might be struggling with an eating disorder?

The pressure of social media meaning you have to be perfect and the sudden loss in weight are on aspect but her body on particular is similar to that of people who are struggling with an eating disorder. I know when was suffering from one I went “skinny fat” where I hadn’t eaten or worked out so I lost weight with no definition and the fat on my face stayed, Apperantly that’s a sign as well, swollen cheeks, especially from bulimia.

not saying she does of course just an observation.
Molly has admitted herself she is lazy, hates working out, eats unhealthy food. She’s had lipo, it’s very very obvious, especially to those who have had lipo themselves

Reactions: 53
TW: Eating Disorders.

I dont know if this sounds too speculative and I want to watch the way I go about talking about this to not make anyone feel uncomfortable around a touchy subject. But have we ever thought molly might be struggling with an eating disorder?

The pressure of social media meaning you have to be perfect and the sudden loss in weight are on aspect but her body on particular is similar to that of people who are struggling with an eating disorder. I know when was suffering from one I went “skinny fat” where I hadn’t eaten or worked out so I lost weight with no definition and the fat on my face stayed, Apperantly that’s a sign as well, swollen cheeks, especially from bulimia.

not saying she does of course just an observation.
Molly is too lazy to even stick to an eating disorder, because she has to actually put some effort into something (not eating) she would refuse. She took the easy way to getting skinny because she is an absolute slob.

I still howl at the video of her and Zoe dancing to Bambi and then it cuts after like 3 seconds and Molly is sitting down to dance. I bet she was gasping for air after doing one quick movement and decided she’d had enough because having fun with her daughter is too much exercise for her. She makes me feel unfit just hearing about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The goody bags she gave the girls on hen donate pretty laughable it's either stuff she's been gifted or it's her crappy fake tan tat that she can't give away. She's done so minimal on her sisters Hen do vs Fake friend Tayla.

Reactions: 19
The fact that Molly’s real face is still pudgy/ chubby and is not chiseled proves that she had lipo/ airsculpting and is not on ozempic or any semaglutide. That would also explain why when she went to Disney she wore those baggy sweats to probs hide the compression clothes underneath !

Reactions: 36
in her new vlog “as much as they are zoe’s friends they are my friends too - it’s like a party for me too” molly babe it’s your sisters hen stop trying to make it all about yourself for once 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
You can see the weight on her face at the start of the new vlog. Also the lips look smaller...
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 21.59.10.png

Edit: Also I sense some tension between Zoe and Tayla. Zoe was 'joking' saying how lucky Tayla was to be invited to the hen do weekend and Molly awkwardly laughed. Tayla slapped back saying "I've just got an invite to the day wedding" and Molly tapped in saying "just about".

Edit: I feel that Molly is only wearing her engagement ring at Zoe's to remind everyone that she is getting married too. She always picks and choosing when she wears it

Edit: WHYYY has Tayla bought a HUGE teddy bear with her to sleep with, in the bed with Molly?!

Edit: Molly gifted everyone a filter goodie bag - but not making it about her....

I just feel its strange that she had to do Zoe's hen in Ibiza, not far from where Molly got engaged...

Edit: Feel like no one wants Molly there at this hen do. Zoe's friends don't seem too impressed with her filming, especially during breakfast

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
You can see the weight on her face at the start of the new vlog. Also the lips look smaller...View attachment 2951427

Also I sense some tension between Zoe and Tayla. Zoe was 'joking' saying how lucky Tayla was to be invited to the hen do weekend and Molly awkwardly laughed. Tayla slapped back saying "I've just got an invite to the day wedding" and Molly tapped in saying "just about".
i thought this !!! i also thought it was bizarre how molly and tayla were like shocked that zoe was enjoying herself and trying to tell themselves she was happy about the day i just got a weird vibe

Reactions: 17
on a side profile view, she doesn't exactly need to edit her nose. It doesn't look that bad, but you can so tell she edits her jaw line...
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 22.17.44.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Did anyone see the very short clip of tayla in the pink swimming costume? I think she actually is pregnant from looking at her body!

Reactions: 14
Interesting screenshot of her arm in Ibiza vlog.
What’s the mark near armpit? 🤔🤔
Looks so much worse in the actual video. Looks like blue bruise marks kind of too all over.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Tommy going to Hungary solely to do a tourism ad lololol. Adding to his list of UAE and Saudi Arabia. I bet he is in the dms begging all the countries in the world to offer him a free trip.

Reactions: 15
Interesting screenshot of her arm in Ibiza vlog.
What’s the mark near armpit? 🤔🤔
Looks so much worse in the actual video. Looks like blue bruise marks kind of too all over.
Definitely looks like old bruising. I wonder if Lipo causes that weird texture. It may just be weird patchy self tan but I think you're right.

Reactions: 12
She said she wasn’t in ocean beach from she was 18 but im almost certain she was there a few years ago with Tommy, tia lineker & her partner?

Reactions: 15
Can’t stop laughing at her saying she’d planned a weekend of antics … I’d have rather stayed at home they’re so boring 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I got mean girls vines from Tayla (what a stupid spelling name) and Molly from the pictures but the vlog confirmed it. They definitely both talk tit about Zoe and they’re giving me mean girls vibes! Going of on there on, sleeping in the same bed together. It’s weird boundaries for a friendship, it’s not going to end well, I sense they’ll have a big fall out with getting too close too soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 45