Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s only just come up on my Facebook feed today but it says it’s from four days ago - Steven Bartlett posted a bit of his podcast episode with molly saying ‘this is how molly stays relatable’ or something like that and all the comments I’ve read so far are absolutely slating her, no one has said anything nice or positive about her at all. I wonder if the companies who work with her choose her based off of her follower count on insta alone because they don’t seem to read anything anyone says about her.

Reactions: 20
Yeah apparently some man united player and his WAG, their other kids called reign. These celebs and the crazy baby names.

It's not a good story for bambis mother though.
I still can’t get over a mother calling her baby after a very famous child made motherless through a brutal shooting. I’d definitely never be able to take my child to a wooded area if she was called Bambi just in case I was tempting fate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait, sorry Bambi has TWO friends called Storie??? 😭😭😭
I thought celebs chose unusual names so it could be unique to their child, I guess st some point there will be less Sarah’s than Stories.
---
Yeah apparently some man united player and his WAG, their other kids called reign. These celebs and the crazy baby names.

It's not a good story for bambis mother though.
One of Kourtney Kardashian’s sons is called Reign so the ‘unusual’ names are definitely getting used to the point they aren’t unusual anymore.
---
IMG_1833.jpeg

Paris fury in Nadine Merabi, lotsa feathers and hen do appropriate stuff!

Reactions: 3
God only knows what on earth Lurch is up to in Budapest. Maybe he’s started filming his no doubt straight to DVD B-movie already. Meanwhile MM is probably already picturing herself at the Oscars rubbing shoulders with the stars 🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God only knows what on earth Lurch is up to in Budapest. Maybe he’s started filming his no doubt straight to DVD B-movie already. Meanwhile MM is probably already picturing herself at the Oscars rubbing shoulders with the stars 🤡😂
He’s going to make Danny Dyer look like a serious actor.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
TW: Eating Disorders.

I dont know if this sounds too speculative and I want to watch the way I go about talking about this to not make anyone feel uncomfortable around a touchy subject. But have we ever thought molly might be struggling with an eating disorder?

The pressure of social media meaning you have to be perfect and the sudden loss in weight are on aspect but her body on particular is similar to that of people who are struggling with an eating disorder. I know when was suffering from one I went “skinny fat” where I hadn’t eaten or worked out so I lost weight with no definition and the fat on my face stayed, Apperantly that’s a sign as well, swollen cheeks, especially from bulimia.

not saying she does of course just an observation.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5