Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit self important of tayla only following herself on the memree insta when she’s said before how much Jack has put into it
---
ETA why’s the sneakpeaks been badly edited AI vids, where’s the inside of warehouses, BTS of design meetings etc. for this project they’ve been working on for years, at least PRETEND it’s not dropshipped shite. Can’t wait to see the price point
Its 95 quid price point for a unknown brand in a very crowded market, she thinks she's Jo Malone and her other half is Marc Jacobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her head is up her arse. Instead of doing some authentic advertising and letting the brand eventually speak for/sell itself she’s on her stories giving bigggg MLM energy selling people a dream tryna convince them if they buy it xyz will happen and sign up to this that and the other for really exclusive insider perks- that’s limited to *checks notes* everyone.

Reactions: 11
honestly none of her friends need to use traditional MLM schemes, they’ve got Molly Level Marketing at their fingertips. we all know the brand will sell out in 7 seconds because molly will coin it as the newest revolutionary product

Reactions: 8
I reckon she’s going in for another session of body contouring/shaping or what ever and now she’s doing the BS “I workout and eat well guys” instagram 😂😂 she’s such a snake

Reactions: 24
I reckon she’s going in for another session of body contouring/shaping or what ever and now she’s doing the BS “I workout and eat well guys” instagram 😂😂 she’s such a snake
For sure getting something done/ a “tune up” for Zoe’s wedding. God forbid the BRIDE have a better looking body (that she actually works out for) in pictures next to her guysssssss!!

Reactions: 19
Sorry does she think everyone is thick?
She posts one 30 second clip of her exercising before she gets work done and she thinks that's enough?
duck me she's dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry does she think everyone is thick?
She posts one 30 second clip of her exercising before she gets work done and she thinks that's enough?
duck me she's dumb
Her followers are thick though, that story is more than enough for them to think she regularly exercises 😂

I’m surprised she hasn’t jumped on the reformer Pilates bandwagon, that’s the latest tik tok trend for the well off as each class is about £25 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like Miss Molly might’ve let her next big project slip, she uploaded this picture… looks like she’s collaborating with Look Fantastic, but surely this can’t be what she means by the biggest move of her career so far… guess we have to wait until September!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14