Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction šŸ¤­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I CANNOT COPE with how ridiculous this gym outfit content is, are really seen as that STUPID that weā€™re supposed to believe this new fake body was built from walking up some treadmill stairs and few sponsored ads from gym shark. Her hips look NOT REAL. ā€˜The waistline is sorceryā€™ nothing sorcery about having SURGERY. This has gone too far now. Shame on Gymshark partnering with someone who got a new body from a surgeon and is trying to pass it off as exercise too. Massively bad choice. PLEASE can we somehow get the message across to her ā€˜fansā€™ that this isnā€™t a real body itā€™s just become a joke now how gullible she thinks we all are. Nobodyā€™s hips and legs could possibly look like that even from a solid workout routine for weeks. It screams BBL.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
IMG_9731.jpeg
IMG_9732.jpeg
The photos from May 2023 šŸ˜³ granted she has probably naturally lost weight since then but she has grown curvesšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ denying/avoiding surgery rumours is just a joke at this point. I think everyone would have far more respect for her if she was just open and honest about it in the first instance. The ā€œsoft launchā€ of the new body has killed me, just gradually posting more and more obvious pics

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I wonder if some of this Tommy stuff was a deliberately PR stunt to deflect her going silent on socials whilst she recovered. Also the fact she was about to buy a horse then all a sudden she's packed it in is a dead giveaway she was probably recovering from surgery.

Reactions: 27
Anyone who thinks this change to hip and waist dips and proportions is possible without surgery from diet and exercise in a matter of a couple weeks is DELUDED not to mention she literally admits regularly how much she DOESNT exercise as she hates it.
IMG_3163.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Why do women do this to themselves? It looks ridiculous, makes even the smallest framed woman look as wide as a bus and is unbelievably dangerous surgery especially when she has a little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just like every other cosmetic thing sheā€™s had done sheā€™ll regret it and wish she could be more natural in a few months. Why do all this and then later claim to hate it?? To be more relatable and different to other influencers?? I donā€™t get it. People are seeing through it now MM.

Reactions: 11
Not someone saying sheā€™s got a bbl like Chloe Ferry šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sorry she is looking botched šŸ¤¢ with the amount of money she has youā€™d think sheā€™d find a decent surgeon. Sheā€™s way out of proportion now. Itā€™s giving cheap Turkey bbl

Reactions: 35
what was the point in her getting her facial filler dissolved just to get fat pumped into her arse and hips?? iā€™ve actually always liked her but this is ridiculous

Reactions: 17
I wonder if some of this Tommy stuff was a deliberately PR stunt to deflect her going silent on socials whilst she recovered. Also the fact she was about to buy a horse then all a sudden she's packed it in is a dead giveaway she was probably recovering from surgery.
For sure this is what happened

Reactions: 10
She would have had to been working out for months if not years to get a figure like that. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
Even if she has been working out years, her hips and outer quads would be not be rounded, while her inner thigh a dead straight line with a gap in the middle. To have the bum sheā€™s suddenly got, sheā€™d have to have quad muscle growth too and she hasnā€™t got any, they look no different.

100% clear as day sheā€™s gotten a BBL.

Reactions: 29
Personally I don't know what a BBL figure looks like, but when I saw those pics I was thinking she had edited those bad so her waist is thinner, guess not she looks unnatural.
Definitely a bbl! I know a few people who have them and they all went from looking slim on front view to looking much wider / bigger because of the ridiculous hips. Not a good look at all Iā€™m so surprised sheā€™s got one now itā€™s pretty late considering theyā€™re going out of fashion (as bad as that sounds skinny is really making a comeback)

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I CANNOT COPE with how ridiculous this gym outfit content is, are really seen as that STUPID that weā€™re supposed to believe this new fake body was built from walking up some treadmill stairs and few sponsored ads from gym shark. Her hips look NOT REAL. ā€˜The waistline is sorceryā€™ nothing sorcery about having SURGERY. This has gone too far now. Shame on Gymshark partnering with someone who got a new body from a surgeon and is trying to pass it off as exercise too. Massively bad choice. PLEASE can we somehow get the message across to her ā€˜fansā€™ that this isnā€™t a real body itā€™s just become a joke now how gullible she thinks we all are. Nobodyā€™s hips and legs could possibly look like that even from a solid workout routine for weeks. It screams BBL.
She went quiet around December time and then suddenly had this new body

Reactions: 12
I think because sheā€™s used to it now she prob didnā€™t realise just how different it looksā€¦. It is SHOCKINGLY different

Reactions: 14