Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she's had to show she "works out" in order to push the gym shark gear. Seems very suspicious

Reactions: 21
The speed at which I ran here looking at those most recent stories - how can she not be honest about that work she has had done?????? She looks completely different

Reactions: 52
Look Fantastic are opening their first physical store in Altrincham in September, so I wonder if it’s linked?

Reactions: 7
BBLs are so dangerous!!! I can’t believe she risked her life for an unnatural figure (not even found in nature in white people ffs!) that is actually going out of fashion. Bodies shouldn’t be a matter of fashion as it is, but once these weight loss drugs become mainstream, super skinny will be back in :rolleyes:

Reactions: 35
The BBL is painfully obvious. She has the same figure as Chloe Ferry 😭
I ran here as I've just seen this and wth where has this body come from? I get being body positive can be up and down but she complains she isn't happy with her body and wears baggy stuff and then the next she's ready to be in gym shark stuff showing off. I'm just shocked she doesn't think people will question where this body has come from as she complains about working out and says she eats whatever. She is doing something and not being honest whether that's procedures or working out on the sly and not saying.

Reactions: 24
Has anyone got the old gymshark try on ads she posted to compare side by side. Cant believe what I’m seeing

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Guys I can’t even deal with those GS stories 😭🤣😭😭😭🤣 you have to just laugh cos hahahahaha does she think we were all born yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I ran here as I've just seen this and wth where has this body come from? I get being body positive can be up and down but she complains she isn't happy with her body and wears baggy stuff and then the next she's ready to be in gym shark stuff showing off. I'm just shocked she doesn't think people will question where this body has come from as she complains about working out and says she eats whatever. She is doing something and not being honest whether that's procedures or working out on the sly and not saying.
You can’t get extremely rounded hips like that from working out - only possibly if you’re naturally blessed with them or you have a BBL

Reactions: 22
This was before her pregnancy but the only one where she isn't wearing baggy clothes and you can see the difference in her hips compared to today 😂
No doubt it’s a BBL and the lipo on her arms.

Mollys always had round hips as opposed to hip dips, you can see that on her LI days that her body is naturally shaped that way, but her stomach and waist have never been that tiny in proportion and it’s blindingly obvious.

Reactions: 15
Personally I don't know what a BBL figure looks like, but when I saw those pics I was thinking she had edited those bad so her waist is thinner, guess not she looks unnatural.

Reactions: 2