Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction đŸ€­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Tayla is home, how old is Tayla other half as some photos he looks a lot older.

Is Holly home now.in their unused house.

Reactions: 7
No balloons, gifts or cakes for Lurch today. Nanny didn’t even organise a special home made card for him. What’s he done wrong this time I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Molly said bambi cries every time tommy leaves the room, probably because she knows she wont see her father for another week now.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Can they not do anything without Tayla and her family tagging along.
At this point I think it looks more like MM tagging along with them, or badgering them to come. Maybe it started out as her stalking MM but MM now seems literally obsessed with her!

I think the whole set up is way too tame for Lurch though. He must be due one of his famous 3 month boxing camps soon, just so he can get away and do whatever it is he enjoys doing with his own cling ons without any prying eyes.

Reactions: 29
A bit late on this thread but I don't think Molly mentions ANY brand without a deal in the middle of it. I don't think she paid for any of those Ryanair flights.
We are talking about an influencer that allegedly uses the brands that she is CASUALLY promoting that week. Today is L'Oréal tomorrow may be a different random one, who cares.

Her body situation is something I've noticed as I grew older, gals with great metabolism - even if you don't have kids, when you hit 25 there's a wall and if you don't take care of your diet, don't exercise and live stressed all the time (travelling 10+ flights a year with a baby and a "fiancé" is stress) - yeah no surgery is going to save her looks.

Kim Kardashian, you can tell she has a very healthy routine besides the BBL or whatever.

Reactions: 15
I keep seeing the ad for make up on my page. She looks like a potato. Nothing beautiful about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At this point I think it looks more like MM tagging along with them, or badgering them to come. Maybe it started out as her stalking MM but MM now seems literally obsessed with her!

I think the whole set up is way too tame for Lurch though. He must be due one of his famous 3 month boxing camps soon, just so he can get away and do whatever it is he enjoys doing with his own cling ons without any prying eyes.
Tayla must be the most successful stalker in history if Molly is now badgering her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Having Bambi has not made their relationship stronger that’s a blatant lie. Having a baby ruined their relationship and has exacerbated how different they are

Reactions: 40
What in God’s name is she lying about??? CLOSER?? We all know not physically because they’re never even in the same country at the same time?????
IMG_8373.jpeg

---
Whats the new change in July, i guess moving house
I would bet money on house. One of her recent instagrams was her laptop and had pinterest (or something like that) up and one of the tabs said “new house”. Sooooo shockingggggggg (not).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What in God’s name is she lying about??? CLOSER?? We all know not physically because they’re never even in the same country at the same time????? View attachment 3004147
---

I would bet money on house. One of her recent instagrams was her laptop and had pinterest (or something like that) up and one of the tabs said “new house”. Sooooo shockingggggggg (not).
She’s so scared of any aspect of her life coming across as anything other than ☁ dreamy â˜đŸ«§đŸ€

• Haha
Reactions: 28