Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she is absolutely insane getting that done to herself. It will never make her happy either, or keep Tommy away from the clubs 😅 she really can’t claim she’s natural anymore. Silly silly silly 🤢

Reactions: 36
I didn’t even think she would want that type of bbl look. She wasn’t curvy in love island when she got with Tommy, she had that slim barbie look

Reactions: 40
post love island when she wasn’t as super skinny anymore she had a lovely, natural looking curvy figure but her hips were in proportion to the rest of her body and she had hip dips just like the rest of us, they most certainly weren’t rounded like they are now. The fact she’s just posting videos as if it isn’t so glaringly obvious is so embarrassing honestly
4E999CC2-7D2D-4556-A8AD-442DBC0E7DA1.jpeg

Reactions: 29
duck she’s going to regret this so much in the near future. There’s a reason why all the Kardashians are trying to reverse their BBLs - they age horribly and they aren't forgiving if you have any kind of weight fluctuation.

It's crazy that people are doing things to their body that aren't even anatomically possible without surgery. If you get a body modification that you'd never see on someone naturally, chances are that modification is not going to age well. I honestly blame the whole 'hip dips' hysteria for this, because people have been convinced that 'hip dips' are a flaw when in reality literally everyone has them (it's more pronounced in some people but even the curviest people have them - it's our human bone structure!)

Reactions: 18
I think the writing was on the wall. Remember in one of her vlogs a few months back she mentioned about getting all of her denim sent away to be tailored to fit her body. She had a huge wardrobe clear out too. Guess she will have to get all of her clothes tailored in future.

Reactions: 13
No issue with people doing whatever they want surgery wise my issue is when they don’t disclose surgeries on their bodies and try and flog a fitness plan/gym plan or act as if it was built through the gym and partner up with gym brands. It’s genuinely so deceptive and there are people who will be deluded enough to believe it was done through the gym only and fall into believing they can achieve that and they can’t because it’s surgery! It’s not fair to do that to your younger audience reminds me of when I was such a Kardashian Stan back in the day I truly believed their bodies were natural, they profited on flogging waist trainers people believed their lies all to realise it was multiple bbl rounds which they’re now trying to reverse 🤡
---
duck she’s going to regret this so much in the near future. There’s a reason why all the Kardashians are trying to reverse their BBLs - they age horribly and they aren't forgiving if you have any kind of weight fluctuation.

It's crazy that people are doing things to their body that aren't even anatomically possible without surgery. If you get a body modification that you'd never see on someone naturally, chances are that modification is not going to age well. I honestly blame the whole 'hip dips' hysteria for this, because people have been convinced that 'hip dips' are a flaw when in reality literally everyone has them (it's more pronounced in some people but even the curviest people have them - it's our human bone structure!)
Holly Hagan has spoke really candidly about her bbl regrets and how her bbl body only looks good at a certain weight now because of how her body gains fat due to the bbl now and I really appreciated how honest she was being was really refreshing to see some genuine honesty about what she’s had done and warning others really!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
She can’t seriously think we are dumb enough to not notice she’s had surgery her body is so straight.
---
Well
IMG_2571.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I find it so weird she went for a bbl. Why not just go for lipo(which I don’t necessarily agree with either!). It’s really depressing. As others say, I’ve never seen a natural looking bbl on anyone. Don’t understand why she got it.

Reactions: 26
Remember after Molly had Bambi she was saying how different her body looked and it looks as though she had had a BBL. That was her clearly laying the groundwork to try and avoid any speculation of a BBL. but nice try Molly there’s no denying that! I think she’ll have to address it surely??! I’m curious how she got it and hid the recovery! She’s vlogged every week hasn’t she?

Reactions: 30
I find it so weird she went for a bbl. Why not just go for lipo(which I don’t necessarily agree with either!). It’s really depressing. As others say, I’ve never seen a natural looking bbl on anyone. Don’t understand why she got it.
I think she had lipo on her tummy and arms, her boobs look bigger too…

Reactions: 4
I just find it hilarious imagining her setting up her camera to film her on the stairmaster or treadmill for 30 seconds then immediately going to slob on the couch/stuff her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 29